Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Multi Vitamins / Daily Vitamins

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Multi Vitamins / Daily Vitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Anything patented weather good or bad is not allowed to legally be replicated. Using this mindset we lose valuable information and help for ourselves and mankind. I never understood the do gooders patenting their free energy machines, etc, etc to oblivion. If I make a free energy deal I sure as fuck wouldn't put a patent on it, might ask a couple bucks for plans tho. Look into this US patent crap, there is a world of shit we are hidden from.
    That's probably why there are no alternatives and the prices are so artificially high. It's the only fermented cod liver oil on the market. All other cod liver oils are cooked, which kills most of the nutrition.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

crimethink (2nd December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    That's probably why there are no alternatives and the prices are so artificially high. It's the only fermented cod liver oil on the market. All other cod liver oils are cooked, which kills most of the nutrition.
    The patent is for the HVBO (Butter Oil).
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

The vitamin lie Dr. Brad McKay wants you to swallow

By Charlie Eclaire
    Dr BradMckay
    This is Dr Brad McKay

According to Wikipeadia, “The pot calling the kettle black” is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. Never has this saying been more true thanks to Dr. Brad McKays article titled “Are vitamins doing you more harm than good?”.

More: https://freedomofchoiceevent.wordpre...ou-to-swallow/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

vlogger Jordan Sather, "Destroying the Illusion" channel (137 K sub's), is a 27/28yo "college dropout", who touts he was red-pilled while working at a health food shop for a few years.

He up'd this 9 min vid today; that unfortunate still-frame in the thumbnail below demonstrates what a paragon of health/vitality he is, lolz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mLdTih8gg

short version = not big on pill/capsule-form supp's as they're synthetic & low "bio-availability", IE you mostly piss 'em out. Big on "green powders", & "medicinal-mushroom extracts", & supp's which "increase the electricity in his body" where he cites ORMUS (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements), & "oxygenation supp's" IE dissolved oxygen drops in his water. Unfortunately he "doesn't recommend any companies/names" in this vid. A quick AMZN search for those buzzwords yielded plenty of results though.

edit to add: saw this Jordan vid from Feb '17, around when he started his YT channel. Can see why he goes with the wispy half-beard look these days; too baby-faced without it

11 mins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5_naGkaBDg
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

You won't absorb much of them unless they are organic
    Correction: you will not absorb ANY of them. The body can ONLY absorb ORGANIC minerals and vitamins.
    Especially INorganic minerals which get TRAPPED in the body, as in the popular "mineral waters" which are being pushed every where in every store and outlet now-a-days
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

The BEST no ? About it is SOLGAR VM75. Ive taken them for 25 years. I wouldnt trust ANYTHING that comes in a carcinogenic plastic container! all glass here. Youll thank me later.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (8th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I suggest them since I believe they helped me. I could be wrong. I do a lot of other things like drinking a tablespoon of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar with every meal, taking Chlorella, raw honey, probiotics, milk thistle/dandelion root (detox/liver), and cayenne. I also take a bunch of other stuff if certain problems arise, so I have a large stock of different things for different issues. I think one of the biggest things you can do is cutting out wheat completely out of the diet, and it can help anyone with their health immensely if they do this, and eliminate a LOT of weight (I still make/eat pizza, bread, noodles, soy sauce, and so forth without wheat, and it tastes just as good if not better.)

With this alternative medicine stuff there is no true "authority". You literally have to try it yourself and try to be as objective as possible. Vitamins/supplements/detox/elimination diets can take up to 4 months (usually less) before they start working, so you have to be patient. The most important part is being objective. I literally have to believe it wont work on purpose so I don't fall into the placebo effect like many people do. I've tested many vitamins/supplements on myself and some work, some don't (for me at least.) Part of this journey is figuring it out on your own.

Following a consensus isn't always a good path, since if you did, you wouldn't be following alternative medicine in the first place.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-whole-food-multi-without-iron-90-tabs#product-details
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Jackie did it and you know it!