Thread: GSUS calendar of doom, predictions, and more

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

GSUS calendar of doom, predictions, and more

Its hard to keep track of all the dates for predictions and doom around here, so I've created a calendar on a free website, that anyone can edit.

Click here for the GSUS calendar

Since this is a community edited calendar, here are the rules for adding things to it:

Rules
    1) Each entry in the calendar must have been a thread on GSUS. (doesn't HAVE to be doom, any thread with a date is ok)

2) The calendar entry should link to the GSUS thread.

edit: maybe not do #3.....will just encourage people go troll the calendar...
    3) Bump this thread when adding something. This will help keep a record of what is added to the calendar in case someone maliciously deletes something. (if you want to just edit your post to add items silently, just do it in 1 week blocks. So your bump will be added to over the course of the week.)

As another step against someone deleting calendar entries, you can just click the administer calendar button and export the calendar to a text file, which can later be imported.
    http://www.my.calendars.net/gsus/admin

I've attached a zip file of the current state of the calendar. Feel free to do so after you update it, or you can just save it to your disk. If it gets too big, its easy to upload the zip to any number of file hosting websites, like 4shared.com, Megaupload.com, RapidSahre.com, and more.

If you're super concerned about knowing what, if ANYTHING, has changed between one txt file version and another txt file version, compare them in WinMerge. Its what programmers use to compare differences in code.

JJ.G0ldD0t
    Oh this is gonna be fun!

neat Idea.

freespirit
    i think so too...imagine looking back at it after a year or so would make for an interesting read as well....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    i think so too...imagine looking back at it after a year or so would make for an interesting read as well....
    Surely you can't expect to be sitting and reading about this a year from now, with all the doom we will have...

freespirit
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Surely you can't expect to be sitting and reading about this a year from now, with all the doom we will have...
    absolutely. it is a good idea to look over your shoulder once in a while, to remind yourself of how far you have come.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts
    Vacuum you will have to be responsible for sucking out the continuing doom predictions within the titled doom prediction threads,

that will fill all 365days.