Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Officers In NC Advised To Divest Property

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Is the state trying to protect itself from legal liabilities associated with behavior of the police? Or is there some other motivation for this ruling that the police are private agencies? The criminal 'justice system' has for a long time deemed the police to be above the law, or at least more favored by the law than private citizens. This might be a fallout from the #OWS activism.

I just wonder if the judges are afraid that people brutalized by the police, or the families of people killed by police will fare much better in the courts with jury trials--awarding them large sums as damages. Maybe the judges see this coming, and they are circling the wagons by letting the state off the hook for damages caused by the police. I'd like to hope that the judges can be held accountable for their crimes, but that isn't on the horizon yet. I consider the judges the worst of the elite.

I can just see the Federal government stepping in and taking on the burden of damages resulting from police brutality.

I see this as a step in the right direction. If the cops can lose their asse(t)s in a lawsuit for brutalizing people, then they might behave better. I have noticed that there has been an exponential rise in police caused civilian deaths from their Israeli police training. Their model is the way Israelis treat Palestinians. I just hope all this insanity is starting to unravel, and we can see the end of it sooner rather than later.

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts
    This is the case Rod Class and team have been working on. It's apparently a very big deal and is not limited to NC.

http://www.rodclass.com/09_25_2011_Press_Release.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    More...

North Carolina Police Warned To Put Their Personal Property Into Someone Else's Name !

Post Oak Public Relations
    postoak.pr@gmail.com
    978 – 635 – 9586
    For Immediate Release

North Carolina Police Departments all over the state have warned their officers to put their personal property (houses, land, cars and other assets) into someone else's name because they may now be subject to lawsuits from the People of North Carolina.

The warning was issued in response to the recent ruling that upheld that the local Police Departments in North Carolina are classified as "private entities" and NOT connected to the state of North Carolina.

Judicial Review Judge, Paul C. Ridgeway, Wake County General Court Of Justice, Superior Court Division, upheld a lower court ruling that most Public Officials / Agencies are "private entities." Judge Ridgeway upheld the earlier (1.17.11) ruling of lower court Judge J. Randall May in Class v. NORTH CAROLINA, Case No. 10 DOT 7047
    (now known as 11 CVS 1559).

The police officers will now also have to fund their own Surety Bonds.

Judge Ridgeway's September 15, 2011 ruling creates a conflict in the public's perception of basic government legitimacy because Judge Howard E. Manning, Jr (who recused himself in August 2011) declared in Mr. Class' 4.21.11 hearing that "the Defendants were NOT 'private entities' or 'private contractors' ", but were "public officials."

Are the judges confused ? Are these "government" agencies and officials NOT what they're portraying to their constituents ? Are they immune because they're "private" ? Do we actually have government "agencies" and elect "Public" Officials OR do we deal with "Private Entities" ? Is the public being frauded ? So many questions ! So many conflicts !

Here's some background:

Judge May's original 1.17.11 ruling:
    Page 1
    http://min.us/mbmc4SfNoQ
    Page 2
    http://min.us/m9ygLN5Fe
    Page 2A (marked for emphasis)
    http://min.us/myxFZuE3d
    Page 3
    http://min.us/mbrIPmoLma

Judge Ridgeway's 9.15.11 ruling upholding Judge May is viewable at:
    http://min.us/mbi7bovuy0
    Mr. Class' filing, that caused Judge Manning's rambling recusal statement, that was the subject of the Ridgeway ruling, is viewable at http://min.us/m6M40HRrB

Judge Manning's rambling recusal: http://min.us/muCmadmgF

Mr. Class' original suit (Case No. 10 DOT 7047) accused the named North Carolina State departments and individuals with charges of Embezzlement of Federal funds from the local political subdivisions, and violations of the Right To Travel issue.

Mr. Class was acting as a Private Attorney General under provisions of an 1866 Federal Act, and was acting on behalf of all People, and political subdivisions "similarly situated" and affected by the charges in his Judicial Review.

Rod Class will be broadcasting live Friday night (10.28.11) at 9:00pm Eastern on his Talkshoe channel at:
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361

Mr. Class conducts twice weekly radio shows (Tues and Fri) on Talkshoe and archives of previous shows are available at the above link.

Mr. Class may be contacted at
    itconstitutional@aol.com or his office 704-742-3123 for details regarding the implications of Judge Ridgeway's ruling and the court's behavior in this action.

The website for all things Rod Class, including other actions he has in play, is athttp://rodclass.com. For a copy of one of the early filings that may have caused both court's consternation: http://www.rayservers.com/blog/rod-class-traffic-filing

Mr. Class has posted all of his filings, and responses from the court, and the defendants, on the Internet at various sites for the benefit of those in their efforts and interactions with these purported "private entities" (contractors), and to ensure that these rulings stay in the public domain and do not disappear !

- 30 -
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Should be a good show/conference call tonite - http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361

solid
    Interesting. Almost sounds like officers may have lost their insurance. A lot of cops pay for individual 'insurance' against civil lawsuits in case they fuck up, and get sued.

No point in changing your assets if you have million dollar civil suit insurance.

BTW, I'll keep my opinions to myself, just thought I'd point that out.

beefsteak

Re: Police Officers In NC Advised To Divest Property

Palani,
    Midnight Rambler,

I just happened to stumble across a Tim Turner Talkshoe 11/29/2011 9 PM EST interview conducted with Tad and his "You Have The Right.com" republic support network/organization.

Finished listening to it this AM.

Seems this N.C. posted above thing is for real, according to Turner's interview. And this N.C. posting iterated above is part and parcel of the re-training of LEOs in how to deal with Sovereigns and not get into personal financial trouble, which makes them personally liable for mistreating/ harrassing/ delaying/ impeding Sovereigns going about their personal business.

Turner stated categorically that this NC thing you posted up, (and rambler says is involved with Rod Class's actions) this N.C. public notice above is the DIRECT result of a ruling by the US Supreme Court, this July 2011, called the "Bond Decision".

As the result, not only has N.C. started "behaving differently," but the same type of LEO's training has started occuring in Henderson County NV, for the same reason. To keep the corporation state and it's employees being hammered by interferred with sovereigns, who carry their "freedom papers" on them I gathered, and were pulled over for some traffic excuse/reason.

As I gather it, the states and the courts are being bankrupted by the maritime / admiralty liens being placed on them by sovereigns more and more.

The Bond Decision was quoted as unequivocally declaring that only an individual, aka a living breathing man can be sovereign. Not a state, not a county, not a city, not a nation. Only an individual can be known and recognized as a sovereign, aka "a king upon the land."

This is opening up, as I understand it, huge opportunities to seek and perfect patenting one's paid for land, and attaining alloidial title. This action which will put even more financial pressure on the corporation since they cannot tax a sovereign's property, who has gone through his or her paces and secured their alloidial, land patented title lawfully.

This is huge, in my mind. Absolutely huge.

I wish I knew how to look up "the Bond vs United States ( Supreme Court) decision" of July 2011.

I found this by googling and landing on "The Federalist Society" website. http://www.fed-soc.org/publications/...ion-scotuscast

If anyone does, I'd like to read the opinion if a link could be found and posted here that is the actual decision and not the Federalist Society "post game analysis."

The audio connection was poor as usual on the talkshoe connection with Turner. However, I do believe he stated how many justices were in the "winning" side, vs. justices opposing. I just could catch it, sorry.

The other thing Turner said which caught my attention was this statement: There are more Article III courts now and more coming shortly. That has been a very VERY long time in coming. I heard Darrell Frech say he was successful in getting an Article III hearing, and one of the last ones as he understood it, to do so, and this was several decades ago.

Doesn't this Article III court thing have to do with common law as opposed to admiralty color of jurisprudence wretched system in which we are currently entrapped?

I'm not even sure I understand what an Article III court is, but I do know that Darrell thought having them available and functioning again was vital to regaining control of our lives, and our property.

Maybe there IS something to this Republic business after all, if the sovereigns the likes of Rod Class and Turner and others are winning these kinds of battles, such as the Bond vs..... case.

I'll try to dig up the link and be back with an edit to make it easier for y'all to listen for yourself since you follow this legal stuff closer than I do.
    EDIT:
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=46256&cmd=tc
    IT IS FREE TO LISTEN TO. About 53 minutes start to finish. I gathered from contextual references within the program that "Tad" the talkshoe host is from Eugene OR wherever that is.

The Republic just celebrated their 1st anniversary of their founding last year. My how time flies....

beefsteak

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Governments and states are separate entities. States erect constitutions to rule the actions of their governments and governments cannot exceed the mandate they are given.

When I say state I mean YOU. A state is a body politic and at its' most elemental level that is a single individual. Turners republic does not change these ideas a bit. Simply stated it is easier to gain attention when a group of people become interested. Turners' state is no more sovereign than my own or yours.

Bond vs U.S. can be found here

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-1227.pdf
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

just one more way for the cops to hide there stuff plus it keep them from having there stuff taken .... that the first thing you do when you start a company ...
    Corporation
    Corporation
    Corporation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    This article is about business corporations. For other uses, see Corporation (disambiguation).
    "Corporate" redirects here. For the Bollywood film, see Corporate (film).
    A corporation is created under the laws of a state as a separate legal entity that has privileges and liabilities that are distinct from those of its members.[1] There are many different forms of corporations, most of which are used to conduct business. Early corporations were established by charter (i.e. by an ad hoc act passed by a parliament or legislature). Most jurisdictions now allow the creation of new corporations through registration.
    An important (but not universal) contemporary feature of a corporation is limited liability. If a corporation fails, shareholders may lose their investments, and employees may lose their jobs, but neither will be liable for debts to the corporation's creditors.
    Despite not being natural persons, corporations are recognized by the law to have rights and responsibilities like natural persons ("people"). Corporations can exercise human rights against real individuals and the state,[2] and they can themselves be responsible for human rights violations.[3] Corporations are conceptually immortal but they can "die" when they are "dissolved" either by statutory operation, order of court, or voluntary action on the part of shareholders. Insolvency may result in a form of corporate 'death', when creditors force the liquidation and dissolution of the corporation under court order,[4] but it most often results in a restructuring of corporate holdings. Corporations can even be convicted of criminal offenses, such as fraud and manslaughter. However corporations are not living entities in the way that humans are. [5]

Although corporate law varies in different jurisdictions, there are four characteristics of the business corporation:[6]
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    Although corporate law varies in different jurisdictions, there are four characteristics of the business corporation:[6]
    Corporations have one huge overwelming advantage. As they only exist in the mind of man they do not appear. They must be represented. They have no feet or hands or body so everything is done by agents.

When you are represented in court the attorney has a corporation for a client. Real men and women have all the advantages and can only lose in a court by being represented. A principal deals only with other principals if he is smart. If you adapt this policy agents go away.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

I would like to hear more of your thoughts on Corporations , what the good and bad by being a Corporations ? thanks palani
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.