Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are there any natural ways to increase pancreatic function?

Large Sarge
    raw milk is a source of cysteine, which is almost completely gone from the western diet.....

cysteine is the key amino missing in forming glutathione...

glutathione deficiency is related to diabetes.

Thanks

freespirit
    Quote Originally Posted by solid View Post
    Freespirit, has your g/f tried oil pulling? There's been a thread or two that's passed through the forum on the benefits of oil pulling. I remember reading about a case where a woman cured diabetes. Also, I believe a member here cured his Asthma with oil pulling.

Worth looking into, perhaps.

we have done a little reading about oil pulling, not so much in relation to diabetes...one thing to note, most (not all) of the stories you hear about people beating or curing diabetes, are type 2 diabetics. lots of type 2's can beat it with a healthy diet, exercise, and plenty of fluids. type 1's are a different story altogether.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solid View Post
    Freespirit, has your g/f tried oil pulling? There's been a thread or two that's passed through the forum on the benefits of oil pulling. I remember reading about a case where a woman cured diabetes. Also, I believe a member here cured his Asthma with oil pulling.

Worth looking into, perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    we have done a little reading about oil pulling, not so much in relation to diabetes...one thing to note, most (not all) of the stories you hear about people beating or curing diabetes, are type 2 diabetics. lots of type 2's can beat it with a healthy diet, exercise, and plenty of fluids. type 1's are a different story altogether.
    On another note: Girlfriends/wifes + oil + consent = Much fun and enjoyment, using favorite edible oil of choice.

Just be careful after , one does not want to break anything by slipping.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

freespirit
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    On another note: Girlfriends/wifes + oil + consent = Much fun and enjoyment, using favorite edible oil of choice.

Just be careful after , one does not want to break anything by slipping.
    easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission!