Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: 35 Million Americans Harbor an Ugly Secret:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,219 Times in 1,465 Posts

Re: 35 Million Americans Harbor an Ugly Secret:

OMG- So somehow I stumbled upon Harry Vox on twitter (I was wondering what happened to him...I actually never heard of him before, until a month or so ago I ran into this video of him that we've all seen by now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuOxG-rnj30

Anyway, I highly recommend going through his twitter (some good stuff there, his video above getting translated into Italian, Turkish, Arabic, etc), says Tom Cotton is an ISRAELI SPY!!!!

But this one was a surprise:

HARRY VOX - life during wartime@voxnews1
    May 10
    Forget God & Country! Forget Christianity, forget your family. Forget EVERYTHING ITS ALL ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST YOU DUMMIES!!! Don't be afraid to re-tweet this - it's only the funniest sh*t ever. #ObamaGate #QAnons #Plandemic #PoliceState #COVID19

VR Holocaust Experience

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th May 2020),PatColo (15th May 2020),Tumbleweed (15th May 2020),woodman (16th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,947 Times in 3,790 Posts

^ OMG that VR Holocaust "ad" is hillarious! Descr:

"Show how virtuous you are by giving the gift of vicarious suffering to those who need it least."

it was pub'd 4/27/20 & only 169 views?!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ OMG that VR Holocaust "ad" is hillarious! Descr:

"Show how virtuous you are by giving the gift of vicarious suffering to those who need it least."

it was pub'd 4/27/20 & only 169 views?!

Yes, I know--video really nails the mentality of these people. So, looks like he made the video?? says voxnews.

Also, interesting thing about that Harry Vox guy, looks like he's a q-follower, though he's still willing to see reality when it's staring him in the face:

https://twitter.com/voxnews1/status/1261199365282070528

Thanks

^ I looked at his recent tweets https://twitter.com/voxnews1 & my read is, his Q ref tweets are more 'mocking', or maybe more charitably, earnestly trying to 'reach' Q peeps & wake them up that Trump's not some White Hat savior.

Anti-Q'er Adam @Know_More_News often does that, Q-tagging his anti Trump tweets.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ I looked at his recent tweets https://twitter.com/voxnews1 & my read is, his Q ref tweets are more 'mocking', or maybe more charitably, earnestly trying to 'reach' Q peeps & wake them up that Trump's not some White Hat savior.

Anti-Q'er Adam @Know_More_News often does that, Q-tagging his anti Trump tweets.

okay, thanks for looking--I just saw those and thought it was confusing....I'm actually really surprised that I never heard of this guy until a couple of months ago--he sounds like the Anti-zio kind of guy I would have run into a lot sooner during all the post 9/11 years.

Thanks

^ yeah his "vid from 2014" if true, is impressive today!

I've been in the 911 Truth fight since '04, & not familiar with the guy. There's another dude who goes by the handle "Vox Day" running around, causing confusion with the use of "vox." I don't follow & know little about him but I'd guess he's a half/kosher-truther given that he appears on infowhores.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

it never stops....world going to hell, but the jews always make sure they get more stuff for themselves...while the American people continue to get screwed

Holohoax education funding bill passes senate
    https://thejewishnews.com/2020/05/14...passes-senate/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (16th May 2020),PatColo (15th May 2020)

Thanks

this joker "Handsome Truth", who did the Brett Favre/USS Liberty stunt a couple years ago, drives around in a rabbi costume with his car decked out in anti dinjoo/holohoax signs, dinjooz did 911, & he videos his interactions w people... 1 hr:

HONEST RABBI ***HIGHLIGHT REEL***

^ yes that's his proprietary new vid platform, GoyimTV.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 780 Posts

see my avatar.

Thanks

haaretz,

Washington Post: Netanyahu Brings Suitcases of Dirty Laundry for U.S. Government to Wash

Report claims Prime Minister and wife bring laundry from Israel on official visits to be cleaned 'free of charge by U.S. staff,' matching years of Israeli reporting on the Netanyahus' habit

US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump welcome the arrival of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara at the White House on September 15, 2020Credit: Saul Loeb / AFP

American officials are perplexed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s habit of bringing bags of dirty laundry from Israel to the United States on official visits in order for the clothes to be washed by U.S. government workers, according to a report published Wednesday in the Washington Post.

The report matches years of reporting by Israeli journalists but is the first time that American officials have commented on the subject in a leading American publication.

According to the report, when Netanyahu arrives for official visits in Washington and stays at the Blair House, the presidential guesthouse across from the White House, he brings with him “bags and suitcases full of dirty laundry” from Israel. The clothes are then “cleaned for the prime minister free of charge by the U.S. staff,” paid for by American taxpayer money, according to the report.

The Blair House offers free laundry services to all its guests, but the report stresses that most foreign heads of state use it in a reasonable manner; basically to wash the clothes they and their families wear during their visit. “The Netanyahus are the only ones who bring actual suitcases of dirty laundry for us to clean,” one U.S. official explains in the story. “After multiple trips, it became clear this was intentional.”

Netanyahu has faced criticism in Israel for years over the behavior described in the report. In 2011, investigative journalist Raviv Drucker reported for the first time about the Netanyahu family’s laundry habit. In 2018, Netanyahu’s former spin doctor who turned into a state witness against him, Nir Hefetz, said that “on every trip suitcases come filled with laundry for dry cleaning, and I’m telling you that journalists have asked me about it and I’ve checked the bills. Nothing appears in the bills, they somehow hide it.”

Netanyahu, it should be noted, lives with his family during the week at the official Israeli Prime Ministers’ Residence, which has its own washer and dryer, and enjoys state-funded access to dry cleaning services. In 2016, in fact, he filed an administrative petition against the attorney general and a staffer at the Prime Minister's Office in an effort to bar publication of accessing receipts for laundry services provided to the premier's official residence during 2014.

The Israeli embassy in Washington replied to the Washington Post report by saying that “These groundless and absurd allegations are aimed at belittling Prime Minister Netanyahu’s monumental achievement in Tuesday’s historic peace summit brokered by President Trump at the White House."

The embassy added that “On this visit, for example, there was no dry cleaning, only a couple of shirts were laundered for the public meeting, and the Prime Minister’s suit and Mrs. Netanyahu’s dress were ironed also for the public meeting. Oh yes, a pair of pajamas that the Prime Minister wore on the 12 hour flight from Israel to Washington were also laundered.”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...lean-1.9181242