I had my "Squeezables" and he has his marbles.....one item..... no problems.
========================================

The tiniest tycoon: Boy, 8, is his own boss after starting internet business... selling marbles.
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 1:29 PM on 14th November 2011

Harli Jordean is not your average eight year old.
While his friends are playing computer games, he is busy liaising with suppliers, buying stock and handling orders for his internet marble empire.

The tiny tycoon from London has been running the thriving marbleking.co.uk website for two years, selling anything from tubs of marbles to £599 limited edition Duke of York solitaire tables.
You're hired: Harli Jordean keeps himself busy with the day-to-day operations of his internet marble empire while showing off a serious sense of style

The company is now turning over thousands of pounds each year - with orders flooding in from as far away as America.

Harli is so busy he's even had to employ his mum and two older brothers to help him cope with the sheer demand for products on his website.

But, instead of being overwhelmed, the primary school pupil remains professional and has ambitious plans for the future.

Top of the list is becoming the next Sir Alan Sugar, and like the Apprentice boss, wants to grow his young firm.

Harli said: 'My dream is to have a chain of stores like Hamleys - it will be one of the biggest toy stores in the world but selling all sorts of marbles.
Mad about marbles: The eight-year-old started the business two years ago after becoming frustrated with the lack of marble choice for his own collection
'My friends love that I have my own business. At first some of them didn't believe me - but they do now. They are some of my best customers.

'I love marbles and I love having my own marbles company.'

The astute businessman also revealed that the key to success is definitely delegation.
'I like being the boss, but I like to get others to do some of the work so that if something goes wrong it is not all my fault,' Harli said.
The excitable entrepreneur kick-started his way to becoming a millionaire when he innocently began trading marbles with friends in the playground.

But when some older kids took all his stock, Harli turned to the bank of mum to buy him some more on the net.
The marble king of Stoke Newington: Now the company turns over thousands of pounds every year and has orders coming in from as far away as America
And after they struggled to find anywhere dedicated to selling Harli's favourite toy, he begged his mum, Tina, to let him start his own site.

Within months of launching, Tina was shocked to see orders flooding in - with Harli handling them all on his own.

Tina, 51, said: 'Harli has been obsessed with marbles ever since he was six.

'He used to sleep with them under his pillow. The last thing he talks about before going to bed is marbles and they are the first things he mentions in the morning.
'His obsession became so big we started calling him the Marble King - so when he wanted to set up a website it was the natural name for it.
Hero: Harli, left, has also set his sights on overtaking Sir Alan Sugar, right, as the nation's most recognisable boss - perhaps a spell on the Young Apprentice is in order?

'My thinking was it would be a good way to teach Harli some great life skills and show him responsibility.

'I never thought it would become so popular - we are struggling to cope with the number of orders at times.'

The mum-of-three added: 'I helped him set up the site, but he's now trading with the world instead of just the playground all on his own.

'Harli has a hand in everything. He picks out stock at the suppliers and when orders come in he handles it all, packing, sending - everything.

'All I do is the accounts and try and reel in his overenthusiastic ideas.

'He's very dedicated even getting me to drive him to deliver a package when we realised it wouldn't get there on time in the post.'

Tina says Harli now wants to mass-produce his own branded marbles in China - before selling them the world over in his own shops.

She added: 'As a boss he is very amenable and has his own ideas of how to do things.

'He is fiercely ambitious and is very determined and outgoing.

'Sometimes his ideas are so grand we have to scale them back a bit. But his dream is still to own Britain's biggest marble shop and open stores around the world.

'At the minute he is pestering me about creating his own Marble King marbles - so that could well be the next step for him.'
Lord Sugar, if you're reading...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1dkHfetVe