Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada Will Sell Oil To China If US Keeps Delaying The Pipeline.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Canada Will Sell Oil To China If US Keeps Delaying The Pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Going to Canada to liberate them of their oil would be cheaper than going all the way to the Middle East to steal theirs.

In the other hads those behind the curatain are as powerfull in Canada as they are in the US......this will be fun.
    Even cheaper to get them to build the pipeline for us.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

freespirit

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Hey, don't be hatin on the player!

jealousy is unbecoming.
    with all that is going on in the usa in comparison to canada, i can honestly say i am certainly not jealous! lol

all jokes aside, as a business model, it makes no sense at all...why shouldn't we try to get a fairer price?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    with all that is going on in the usa in comparison to canada, i can honestly say i am certainly not jealous! lol

all jokes aside, as a business model, it makes no sense at all...why shouldn't we try to get a fairer price?

It should be sold to the highest bidder. Free markets and all that crap.

I can't help but think though, that this pipeline would be in the works if someone had made the right donation.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

freespirit

It should be sold to the highest bidder. Free markets and all that crap.

I can't help but think though, that this pipeline would be in the works if someone had made the right donation.
    i am inclined to agree with you...

i would think the USA would do everything they could to ensure they keep getting that lower price. or is it easier to fight for it overseas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    i am inclined to agree with you...

i would think the USA would do everything they could to ensure they keep getting that lower price. or is it easier to fight for it overseas?
    A straight up pipeline from CA is too easy. Where's the drama, the action, bullets flying, and the hollywood star praising troops bashes?

Oil straight up from CA could possibly be enough for some sheep to question the validity of our imperialism overseas for companies.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

freespirit

A straight up pipeline from CA is too easy. Where's the drama, the action, bullets flying, and the hollywood star praising troops bashes?

Oil straight up from CA could possibly be enough for some sheep to question the validity of our imperialism overseas for companies.
    ...good point.

heaven forbid they do something that actually smacks of logic and forethought... lol

Thanks

It is the free trade agreement. I'm no expert, but as I understand it, we sell a certain quota of our resources to the USA at a retardedly reduced rate, and even if we don't have enough resources to supply ourselves, we must meet the quota.

So them when we run out of things like Lumber, Oil, etc, we are forced to buy it back at many-times the price.

This is why we need to protect out water. The only way the contract can be closed is if BOTH SIDES agree to it.

If the USA is getting lumber at pennies, they will never agree to void the contract, even if it's killing us. Water is the last frontier. If we let them turn that tap on, we will never ever ever be able to turn that tap off.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Great. Now the US is going to "liberate" Canada next...

Please remember.... once the pin is removed, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian View Post
    The main thing I learned from history is that most men fail to learn from history.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    If that tar sands oil is so great why doesn't Canada build refineries and refine it instead of trying to send it all the way down to Texas to refine?
    I used to live near the Tar Sands. It is very difficult to process and the price of oil needs to be high for it to be profitable. It is a LONG way from Ft. McMurray to TX. There are refineries here. but it is for Cdn consumption.

I personally see this as the US ensuring China has enough oil for WW3 to be sustained.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Harper told reporters, "This does underscore the necessity of Canada making sure that we are able to access Asian markets for our energy products."
    Lots of pipeline protests across Canada this last week, blockading railways, bridges, highways, even border crossings across the country. The urban protests looked like the same sort of crowd that attends the women's marches and climate-change protests. Cops protecting the protestors, arrested a person attempting to clear a barrier, etc.

Canada: Pipeline protests shut down main rail routes
    Canada’s VIA Rail to temporarily suspend 1,000 employees amid pipeline protests
    Anti-pipeline protesters shut down eastern Ontario border
    Protests Choke Up Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Again In Friday Rush Hour
    Pipeline Protests Cause Widespread Travel Delays Across Canada
    Canadian trucking industry group warns of pipeline protest impact

Now on the face of things, I'm not against a much less destructive conservative approach to leaving some natural gas for Canadian's grandkids. BC's last premier approved 5 natural gas plants, that if built, would have consumed ALL of BC's known natural gas reserves in 8 years. With the first plants being built significantly by the Chinese themselves and other infrastructure and electrical power being subsidized by BC taxpayers even the short-term economic benefits to Western Canadians will be much less than they could be. As well, using the natural gas in America is 25% more efficient (25%less CO2 produced for same amount of usable power) without liquefaction for transport. However these protestors don't seem to be towards these facts.

Seize the Means of Production said the famous Jewish philosopher.

First they seized-up access to the Americain market, then they came to seize-up access to the Chinese market by seizing-up the means of transportation.
    Are these cultural marxists applying their critical theory against even communism now?

Perhaps its just more George Shwartz (Soros) gay-ops, but it seems to be taken to a new more disruptive revolutionary level.
    As if Mahakali against European Canadian men is now starting to attack the very state that initially made them sense and feel Canadian men are superfluous.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews