Thread: The Great Year

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

The Great Year

This is in regards to whether the world will end in 2012, however I wanted to make this it's own thread since it encompasses much more than that.

The documentary below explains that there is actually a large cycle at work. 2012 is more like the equivalent of christmas or easter, ie, it marks the beginning of the year where things become warmer and stop getting colder. In this case, it is a mark on "the great year" and not an annual year.

The great year is the precession of the equinox, a 26,000 year cycle. While I know it seems primitive and mystical, the very fact that civilizations thousands of years ago even knew about the very subtle precession (even had it as a primary focus) should cause questions to be asked. It took hundreds of years to move an observable amount. We also must question how civilizations thousands of years go achieved such feats such as the megaliths or the achievements magnes always talks about in the western world.

The documentary below explains this cycle. It is valuable to view even if you don't believe any of this because it contains much history and science. Mystical or not, this documentary is mostly just relaying the beliefs which have been around for a long time.

Wanted to share, hope you enjoy it

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Re: The Great Year

Very good Vacuum........"Will know the answers only when we are ready to recieve the answers"......otherwise will be seeing them a miracles from the Gods...............I still say that we will find the oldest, now long gone, civlization in the poles and the government will keep it secret.

In the center of our universe there is a super black hole and that's the reason for the spinning universe...why aren't we sucked into this black hole? to me that there is a "key" that counter reacts the spinning of the black hole and keeps everything in balance......................................what is a "key?"..........well, put some water in your bathtube and open the drain, you will see the water spinning as is being sucked down the drain (black hole), now then.....get hold of a three inch stick and drop it in the bathtube and se how it reacts once that it is above the drain.

About the second sun?.......it does not have to be a "sun" and it does not have to be visible.......but.....I have to think about this one some more when I go to bed.........I believe that it has to be a "gravity flow" which is created by a conbination of all the planets (stars) moving around.....same way that you created electricity when you rub your feet on a rug.

What is old is new and what's new is old......is only the way that is being packaged.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Just got out of my jacuzzy where I was thinking about the "truth" of a problem and I come to realise that the truth of a problem is being found according to the "knowledge" that we have in solving the problem and that's why many new truth to problems are being presented everyday once new knowledge is found.....a good example of this is pushing back more and more everyday as to how long has man being on the planet or when was the earlier civilisation on earth......letter and numbers are not the real answers to a problem but must time you must solve the probem by instinct......a soldier in battle will stop because he "knows" that something is wrong, he will not see something or hear something and yet he knows that there is danger.

As far as I know Tesla is the only man that operated by instint without writing a lot about it with numbers and letters......what they found in his safe made not much sense because they were inconplete notes with no headline.....only remainders to work on something.

Someone sent me an email asking me as to how a "key" is formed......well.....the key is invisible and is there because of the push pull of the planets going around the black hole, the key is positive and the planets are negative so that the key will "push" the planets away from the black hole.......of course this is only my theory and not proven as of yet.

Heyyyyyyy, but what do I know.......I only write about what I feel and not about what I know....with a 10th grade education I know nothing heheheheheheheheh.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks

tag for later
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months

Silver will have its day...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Bump for friday evening viewing.