Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams (Health Ranger) on his return to USA

Large Sarge

Re: Mike Adams

for the most part, he is correct, and the reason thie whole planet is a prison planet, is because the elite have captured the minds and thoughts of the majority of the planet.

still a war for your mind ultimately, that is the real battlefield.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    It took him years and thousands of travel miles to figure those things out?
    I bet he had a lot of fun and an interesting life figuring those things out!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

here's a printable version for those interested.

http://www.naturalnews.com/z034404_p...gging_out.html
    Voltaire: "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Thanks

All good info, but none of it is new to GSUS. All of those aspects of "hunker down" vs. "bug out" have been discussed here before.

I decided in 2008 that I'd rather be here than the new person in a foreign land. I was on the very edge of moving to another country, too. The time for that is gone.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k-os View Post
    All good info, but none of it is new to GSUS. All of those aspects of "hunker down" vs. "bug out" have been discussed here before.

and i believe the consensus was bug out NOW to a safe place ( as safe as can be) and hunker down right there.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Mike Adams (Health Ranger) on his return to USA

@ makow, see comments at link

http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/americ...considers.html
    American Expat Considers Returning Home

July 30, 2014
    http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/aapanamacity.jpeg
    (left, in spite of Panama City's impressive skyline, Panama is very much a third-world country)

Joe Spickard explains why he has soured on
    Panama as a refuge from the United States.
    'I think you would be nearly better off in an American Gulag than here in a strange land and culture where no one cares and life is much, much cheaper".
    by Joe Spickard

(henrymakow.com)

(This was grafted from an article by Joe and an email.)

I came to live in Panama about seven years ago.

It was not a closed society or did it contain an exotic culture or a center of spirituality. But it was a refuge at the time.

You see, I was convinced that the United States would undergo cataclysmic changes. And, indeed, it has. Its economy has never recovered to its former strength as its economic recession started the month that I left the States. I believed that it would become a fascist security state, and that is still becoming very true.

I may return to the United States to live. There appears yet to be some time left before things go the way of Bible prophecy. The situation in Panama seems to be more volatile than the United States, as it does elsewhere in Latin America. In many ways, there is more chance of a revolution happening here in Panama before any such an event would occur in the States. Truly from political and social index charts, Panama is being compared to its not "doing so-great" neighbors such as Mexico, Columbia, and Venezuela in several aspects.

My experience may mirror Mike Adams, of Natural News. He spent some time in Ecuador, before getting disillusioned and returning to the United States. Basically, he said that he was tired of being a "target," and wanted to go back when he blended in as opposed to sticking out. It is kind of like the proverb--"Birds of a feather flock together," to summarize his desire to return to the States.

I know many Americans down here. The rule of thumb is, that after about two, to five years, you see what it is going on here, and you figure it is no longer for you. For diehards like me, it takes about seven. I have seen quite a few go back.

EDUCATION

The underlying motive for me, is that I never had children before, and now, I have two. I cannot see them educated down here. The educational system is broken here, and the public schools are churning out misfits in practically every sense of the word... but it is not all their fault. The parenting here is abysmal.

For instance, kids here take English as a mandatory subject for acquiring a second language skill, which is highly needed here. They take English classes from Kindergarten to when they graduate, as a senior. This is thirteen years of English instruction. However, when they get out of school...hardly any of them can speak one legible, coherent sentence of English. Who is to blame? Primarily, the parents... many of them tell their children that English is not important!

As far as law enforcement goes... there isn't any. You can truly get away with murder here. North Americans are particularly vulnerable unless they are very conservative or circumspect with their behaviour.

As far as Panama being a refuge or haven... I cannot endorse that.

But it is the same in nearly all of Latin America, as several Americans I know, have checked out other countries down here, and end up, staying in Panama. However, Panama is a third-world country in practically every category.

I think you would be nearly better off in an American Gulag than here in a strange land and culture where no one cares and life is much, much cheaper. Panamanians treat each other terribly. As one ex-pat told me, "the lack of compassion and courtesy (among Panamanians) is of Himalayan proportions. I have never seen anything this bad--and I have traveled quite a bit. In general, Panamanians don't treat each other very nicely."

At best, on the Marsh-Maplecroft 2014 Political Risk Map, Panama is regarded as a high medium risk for societal unrest and political instability. The United States is very low risk comparatively. Canada appears to be the safest in the world.

CORRUPTION

In Panama, which is true for much of Latin America, corruption is the predominant driving force for the widespread disregard for the rule of law which is pandemic and underlies the ability to govern equitably (BTI 2014, Panama Country Report, p.10). Corruption is a very serious threat to political stability in Panama. The "rake and pitchfork" crowd can get going in a hurry down here as seen in their ability to block major road arteries and bring the country to a virtual standstill on previous occasions in the few years that I have been here. It is unnerving at times... and really, unnecessary in a true republic.

When I came here seven years ago, I was no doubt, starry-eyed to an extent. I had fallen into the trap or belief as Rabbi Meier Kahane complained about, that most Americans and Western Europeans think that folks in other countries are just as decent as they are...

Well, Kahane was right... Many folks in foreign nations aren't as decent, kind, or have the same integrity or regard for rules or a rule of law as Americans, Canadians or Western or Northern Europeans.

When I came here seven years ago, I thought that Panama was on the cusp of a third-world nation rapidly on a different paradigm to become a second or first-world nation quickly.
    I was wrong.

The very same problems that plague this nation then are still the same today. Nothing has been done of any consequence. The whole first-world possibility, or even second-world status is illusory.

CONCLUSION

Hence, for now I may stay here, or I may return to the States. Living in Panama or elsewhere is not for everyone. The United States, despite the many changes which have made its older and more traditional citizens feel more insecure, is still one of the very best countries in the world to live in.

The water here is polluted and hardly potable, electricity can go out any moment for hours without warning, computer signals can go down, and the sight of trash is everywhere as many Panamanians in the urban areas believe that water availability and refuse disposal ought to be "free" services. Although the trash problems are shown on the television news everyday, as to shame its citizens, the culture remains entrenched in abject ignorance and the trash keeps piling up, even in streams, rivers, and larger water bodies.

There are some indications that the moribund economy in the States is starting to pick up some and that home prices are increasing to a level of their former values in some locales. The "word on the street" in Panama among monied Ex-pats here, who wish to make more profits selling Panamanian real estate to gullible North Americans, is that they expect another "wave" of Americans soon who are disenchanted with the situation in the States, to be able to sell their U.S. real estate, and then come, invest and live in Panama.

In my experience, along with others, that may be a costly mistake unless they do their due diligence and research carefully the nation of Panama and their culture, people, and way of life.

It is certainly not Kansas, and not the Land of Oz, either.

---------
    Joseph Spickard is a 'generational Christian' (2 Timothy 1:5) as his family lineage on both sides of his parentage hail from a long line of ministers and persons of faith who came to the United States in the mid-18th century and fought in the American Revolution.He is married and has two children.Mr. Spickard has been an exegete of the Bible for over forty years.He recently published his first volume on Bible prophecy, entitled, "Living in the 'End Times:' How 'End Time' Prophecy Affects...YOU!" His websites are: spickardontheprophecies and: http://www.spickardssigns.com/home.htm

Related- Voyages of a Canadian Expat (Cayman, Panama,Uruguay)
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Nice article on preparedness.

I think people who live in NYC and large northeaster urban centers, if they possibly can move south and into less dense areas would be very wise to do so.

Living in a place when it just does not freeze ever in the winter or maybe only for one or two days in the winter for a light freeze would seem to be a big boon to survival, and for money survival if you are poor. You don't have to worry too much about a broken down heating system or cutting and storing firewood. You will make it just fine with some shelter and good wool blankets.

i wonder what a "a modular trailer unit" is. He apparently set one of those up out in a rural part of Austin.

I have a feeling Mike is very well off. I notice he has not been on Alex Jones show recently as best I can tell - I myself don't listen much to Alex anymore.

There is a guy named Nathan Folks who is a Hollywood movie maker who identified one of the Boston Bombing crisis actor as an actor he hired for a movie of his, a movie that was released 6 months before BB and it definitely is the same guy. Anyway, this Nathan Folks guy in some interview that is online said that the person who runs the NaturalNews website became, like himself, mysteriously and seriously ill for a long time after being outspoken about suspicious events. But Mike Adams keeps a very low profile and never himself told anyone about what he experienced after doing what. Folks indicated he was poisoned and was in and out of the hospital for several months and Folks has had to "go underground" quite a bit.

Gold
    Thanks

There are arguments for and against this and as someone mentioned it has been argued here before by both sides I am sure.

One of the things that wasnt mentioned is that if things truly break down completely here in the US, theres a long way to fall. If things break down elsewhere, they dont have so far to fall and in many places its just another day. How do you think a financial collapse will affect a place like Cuba? Not at all. Just another day for them.
    He is critical of someone who only buys spices for the days meals. Perhaps thats because fresh spices are redily available and there are more people growing and farming in most areas down there. They arent loaded up with useless jobs like insurance, or lawyers or useless Gov eaters.

The pace of life is also different. You either embreace it and love the fact that noone is consumed with the almightly dollar and that they realize there is actually more to life than money, or you get frustrated by it. Sounds like he was frustrated by it.

I think Argentina is a good place to look. TSHTF there already or should I say once again. Foreiners are not being rounded up and slaughtered. Most suffer the same problems as the locals and if you truly become part of the community then you will be looked at as part of the community and after awhile your no longer an outsider.

Anyway, just a few observations.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

There is a well known preparedness expert who lives in Argentina named Fernando "Ferfal."

He has been on Power Hour Joyce Riley show and other other shows many times.

His website is...

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

He went through a big economic collapse in Argentina in I guess 2000 or so. He told about how it is "on the streets" when SHTF. It is very interesting.

Argentina is about to be big-time collapsed again. Argentinian Adrian Salbuchi talked about this impending total collapse with Daryl Bradford Smith very recently.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Argentina is about to be big-time collapsed again. Argentinian Adrian Salbuchi talked about this impending total collapse with Daryl Bradford Smith very recently.
    yeah that DBS/AS interview was just Thu 9/11... lots of Argentina DOOOM talk. And about how dajooz have been making a colony of Patagonia and it's a likely new "homeland" for them in the coming decade or so. AS has been on that issue for several years.

Yes it seems Adams is well off. I have a friend who visited Vilcabamba EC where Adams lived, at the time he was there. Adams had bought like a valley worth of land, and was trying to sell it off in small parcels for people to build homes.

He said he was poisoned? When?

This Fetzer interview was interesting.... guest Winston Wu is on about how bad USA is, and how great everywhere else is. See reader comments for a preview:

Monday, August 18, 2014

Winston Wu < MP3 link

Multiple perspectives on America

Posted by Total at 9:15 PM 24 comments:
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz