Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mike Adams (Health Ranger) on his return to USA

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Mike Adams

There is no place that I know of that is completely safe in the world ,however America woulld be near the top of the list as unsafe places to be .

Going any where means being under the control of some weird gov.

If leaving America meant not going to a fema camp ect and instead you where in Ecuador say then you miss it.If it happens in the next few years then sit it out in South America somewhere.

Im in OZ but would pick Asia to do this as its closer.

La Maná in Ecuador has a spring of water with gold and silver in it ,the combination being called electrum, with massive healing potential.

ps Ive no idea if Im leaving, staying, going,

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

PatColo said

He said he was poisoned? When?
    in response to Dachsie's words in post # 17

There is a guy named Nathan Folks who is a Hollywood movie maker who identified one of the Boston Bombing crisis actor as an actor he hired for a movie of his, a movie that was released 6 months before BB and it definitely is the same guy. Anyway, this Nathan Folks guy in some interview that is online said that the person who runs the NaturalNews website became, like himself, mysteriously and seriously ill for a long time after being outspoken about suspicious events. But Mike Adams keeps a very low profile and never himself told anyone about what he experienced after doing what. Folks indicated he was poisoned and was in and out of the hospital for several months and Folks has had to "go underground" quite a bit.

OK here is the info - sorry for thread drift - It was Nathan Folks who said he himself was hurt bad physically. I am not sure he used the word "poisoned" but everything he described sounded like that. Folks only said his health was mysteriously seriously in jeopardy for several months in and out of the hospital. He also said his computer system was attacked. Folks mentioned NaturalNews web owner and that is Mike Adams but he did not mention Mike by name. Maybe the reason Adams was away from Alex Jones show for so long was because of some bad hit on him for something he may have said about BB or SH while substitute hosting the Infowars show which he often used to do.

I would mention that if you want to talk about BOMBSHELL information about the Boston Bombing with what I think is sure-fire proof of a crisis actor, well here it is.

https://soundcloud.com/eddieleakscom...se-flag-attack

There is the recording of Nathan Folks being interviewed by John Robles and there is also a transcript.

Partial transcript of Folks on that interview...

https://soundcloud.com/eddieleakscom...se-flag-attack

Friday, April 25, 2014
    Voice of Russia
    Hollywood producer claims Boston bombing was a "false flag attack"
    Robles: Hello Sir.
    Folks: Hi, how are you?
    ___

part of the transcript….

Folks: Back in 2013 I was watching the events unfold and as a producer, you can pinpoint very specific things that didn’t seem right. And I started to realize that we are watching yet another false flag event unfold. And as I started putting the pieces together I realized that we are up against an environment that is trying to create a fear factor in the media. And the fear factor is to keep us scared and to keep us in fear as long as they can.
    And the events that I know to be true, including the "Boston hero" who was a person in my last film, “The prosecution of an American president” and his wife, I started to recognize that this was not an event that was at all 100% true."

break in transcript now resume...

So I’m sorry, I’m not fooled and I’m not going to let everyone else be fooled. Someone has to speak out against it. And they can follow me, they can do whatever they want but at the end of the day the truth has to come out some time. They can’t get away with it anymore.
    Robles: Now please tell us, you have been persecuted, you have been through hell, I can’t think of any other way to put it. If I can tell our listeners: you contacted me right after it happened and after that a lot of terrible things started happening to you. Can you tell us some of those things?
    Folks: Well, obviously, you can’t prove anything because I was very sick. I have never been sick in my life, I have never been in the hospital, but in the days after this event and weeks after this event and me talking about it, I was in the hospital for a total of 22 days over the course of three months.
    And they really couldn’t determine what it was and I couldn’t hold water, I couldn’t hold food, it was some type of poison.
    I can’t say for sure that I was poisoned by someone but I can say that I had some type of poison that nearly killed me.
    And it took me good 3 to 6 months to kind of rehabilitate and get back on my feet and I figured if they are trying to scare me off or they are trying to keep me down from speaking: then it was a good try but it didn’t work.
    Robles: Could you tell us what has happened to some other people? There was one guy, he wrote an article, you said, questioning the reality of the Boston Bombing Marathon. And you told me about some other people who had gotten sick as well.
    Folks: Yeah, there is a gentlemen that runs a website called “Natural News” and he was coming out with very similar examples that I was during that time. And just now finding out that they wrote an article about how he has gotten sick from the food, he talks about. And they took his article down and re-wrote it in the third person.
    And I don’t know if he is even able to speak, but I do know that after finding some of these examples of people that were coming out at same time that I was, that they were sick and poisoned as well, makes me realize that something is going on.

Robles: When you were in the hospital you also told me some other people close to you... (Can you talk about that?) that there were some other people you knew that got sick.
    Folks: Yeah, I don’t think I can go into any detail but there were several other people that had gotten sick, and that seems to be part of this coming out. Anyone that has come out about this, got sick or disappeared.

Date of Release of Nathan Folks' movie

The crisis actor , Carlos Arrendondo - guy with the cowboy hat in videos of BB, and his wife appeared in Folks movie, a trailer of which is on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jkJ0wjtHQ

The Prosecution of an American President - Trailer - Controversial Bush Documentary
    Carlos Arrendondo is shown clearly
    at 2:00 in this 2:35 trailer of Nathan Folks’ movie, The Prosecution of a President.

The release date of this movie trailer is shown as October 2012 release date on YouTube, six months before date of Boston Marathon Bombing.

___

Also good clear photos and video of Carlos Arrendondo, including photos with Jeff Bauman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cowboy-hat-...ry?id=23120265
    Cowboy Hat-Wearing Boston Marathon Hero and Wife Still Suffering Flashbacks
    April 15, 2014
    By LIZ FIELDS
    Liz Fields More from Liz »
    Reporter
    via Good Morning America

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (14th September 2014),Tumbleweed (14th September 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

words to live by ................ if you try to stand out in a time of crisis, you're an idiot.... Live where you fit in ... engage in preparedness activities without drawing attention to yourself... You are far safer to hunker down than try to go mobile ...know as many useful skills as possible ... It takes 2-3 years to really get squared away ... thanks pat theys are the point that I feel are some of the best to live by
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

PatColo (14th September 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

You will notice both these guys went to "brown" places. A big mistake in my opinion, as "gyp the Gringo" is a national sport in all such countries.

It is why I am examining the idea of marrying a girl from FSU (former Soviet Union), maybe even Bulgaria or Romania, and living there with her.

All white people, I wouldn't stick out and I would be earning about double the local average, so plenty of opportunity to prepare. And since the FSU and USA are at odds at least a bit, the police state might be lessened.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ SJSilver, the chinese-'murkan guy below:

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    This Fetzer interview was interesting.... guest Winston Wu is on about how bad USA is, and how great everywhere else is. See reader comments for a preview:

Monday, August 18, 2014

Winston Wu < MP3 link

Multiple perspectives on America

Posted by Total at 9:15 PM 24 comments:
    runs the website HappierAbroad.com. I spent a couple hours there yesterday poking around. I think Winston said he did 1-2 years in Russia, hunting women, and has lots of value to say about it. He speaks Russian though I don't know how well?

He sells his kindle book,
    Winston's Guide to Traveling and Dating in Russia For Men

he and another world traveller/expat dude whose handle is "Rock", a white boy, did this 2 hr podcast together just shooting the sheet; though if time's an issue I'd say cut to 1hr 16m, which begins a discussion of races and their general acceptance in various countries in Asia & the FSU.

Winston interviews Rock, Asia Expat

I haven't listened to this one,

Rock interviews Winston

but it seems since Winston is the focus, you'll hear a lot about Russia. Rock is more of an Asia-phile... yellow fever; while Winston, himself yellow, likes the vanilla pie in the FSU, lol.

I haven't checked this out at all but it looks interesting:

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShortJohnSilver View Post
    It is why I am examining the idea of marrying a girl from FSU (former Soviet Union), maybe even Bulgaria or Romania, and living there with her.
    A comment on the concept of LEAPING FROM A FRY PAN INTO A FIRE:

Fleeing a supposed police state by the institution of marital bliss to anyone in the FSU? I have heard Russian men drink BECAUSE of Russian women.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Fleeing a supposed police state by the institution of marital bliss to anyone in the FSU? I have heard Russian men drink BECAUSE of Russian women.
    I think seeking marital bliss ought to be within the confines of what the New Testament recommends, with the exegesis rule of truth ruling.

"In the Philippines, Henry Makow, 48, discovered a tropical paradise where women are still traditional and the husband is the head of the household. A LONG WAY TO GO FOR A DATE is Makow's candid and ironic account of his courtship and marriage to a young Filipina. The book recounts his quest for love and masculine identity at a time when both are under siege in America. A book for men and women who want to understand them."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AGOPEZG?btkr=1

He was not fleeing a police state but he was looking for a traditional obedient woman.

This was his third or fourth marriage and it ended in divorce. There is rumor on the web that that break-up was very ugly and made Makow look pretty bad. Don't know the particulars.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Just a FYI this article is dated 2011
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.