Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Co. Admits Mouse Body Would Disintigrate from Mountain Dew

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Pepsi Co. Admits Mouse Body Would Disintigrate from Mountain Dew

There has been some rather shocking news lately concerning the multi-national mega corporation Pepsi Co. and their highly popular beverage Mountain Dew. After reportedly finding a mouse in a Mountain Dew can in 2009, Ronald Ball from Illinois is in the process of suing the soft drink giant after finding a dead mouse in his soda can.Needless to say, Pepsi Co. is completely refuting his claims, saying that the mouse he found could not have been there as the drink is so acidic the mouse would have disintegrated before he opened it. The company says that the mouse carcass would have decomposed into a “jelly-like” substance.Although Pepsi Co. is in opposition with Ron Balls claims, a mouse body disintegrating in a can of soda isn’t any better than finding a dead mouse inside. It is interesting to see that Pepsi Co. has no problem admitting to such an outrageous effect that could have been caused by their beverage. This information certainly says a lot about the products manufactured by the company. Here is a segment from a copy of Pepsi’s opposition to Ron Ball’s motion obtained by CBC News:

“As Dr. McGill explains, if a mouse is submerged in a fluid with the acidity of Mountain Dew, after 4 to 7 days in the fluid the mouse will have no calcium in its bones and bony structures, the mouse’s abdominal structure will rupture, and its cranial cavity (head) is also likely to rupture… By 30 days of exposure to the fluid, all of the mouse’s structures will disintegrate to the point where the structures (excepting possibly a portion of the tail) will not be recognizable and, therefore, the animal itself will not be recognizable. Instead, after 30 days in the fluid, the mouse will have been transformed into a ‘jelly-like’ substance.”
    Hopefully people will not lose sight of the real news here. We have a mega corporation producing a liquid ingested by millions of people – liquid that is capable of disintegrating the body of a mouse. It is well known that soda is completely unhealthy and causes obesity diabetes, and all types of other health problems thanks to chemical additives and high sugar content, but this shocking information could very well be the tipping point for many soda-drinkers.

http://naturalsociety.com/pepsi-co-a...-mountain-dew/

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Re: Pepsi Co. Admits Mouse Body Would Disintigrate from Mountain Dew

Hmmm... I wonder if it is possible to demolish building with Mountain Dew?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Right up there with coca cola being used to clean the crud out of engine radiators and destoring car paint
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Platinum
    Thanks

Much ado about nothing.
    Everyone knows it is a carbonated beverage.
    Most intelligent people who were paying attention in middle school chemistry class know that carbon dioxide dissolved into water creates acidic water aka carbonic acid.

Besides that acid is fairly weak, it's the sugar that feeds the bacteria already present in/on the mouse that would primarily aid decomposition.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SLV^GLD View Post
    Much ado about nothing.
    Everyone knows it is a carbonated beverage.
    Most intelligent people who were paying attention in middle school chemistry class know that carbon dioxide dissolved into water creates acidic water aka carbonic acid.

Besides that acid is fairly weak, it's the sugar that feeds the bacteria already present in/on the mouse that would primarily aid decomposition.
    Ahh here he comes and destroys everything with his impeccable reasoning and brilliant knowledge. Are you happy now Mr Besserwisser?

Watch out so you don't fall into a vat of Mountain Dew and drown. There may not be a funeral for your family...

Gold
    Thanks

i be currently drinking a glass of apple juice that i pressed yesterday from our local mutual, organic orchard. once i'd filtered out the odd bit of fungus, stuff's delicious! we've got a few more to process:

Attachment 2018

glad to say we've got some cider drinkers to deal with that lot.

(the only sensible reaction to the idea of drinking mountain dew was this : )
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SLV^GLD View Post
    the sugar
    Most openly accepted, widely used, and loved narcotic on the shelf.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uranian View Post
    i be currently drinking a glass of apple juice that i pressed yesterday from our local mutual, organic orchard. once i'd filtered out the odd bit of fungus, stuff's delicious! we've got a few more to process:

Attachment 2018

glad to say we've got some cider drinkers to deal with that lot.

(the only sensible reaction to the idea of drinking mountain dew was this : )

ha! puny mortal. I wouldn't feed that cheap swill to my neighbor's pig. We gods only drink pure atomized evaporated gold ambrosia and fresh unicorn's blood.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by letter_factory View Post
    ha! puny mortal. I wouldn't feed that cheap swill to my neighbor's pig. We gods only drink pure atomized evaporated gold ambrosia and fresh unicorn's blood.
    letter_factory is an odd name on a god!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Like I wrote before......and old engine with stuck pistons all that you have to do is to pour some coke a the top of each pistons and leave it there for about 48 hours and that will fix the problem.

First post of the day............good morning to one and all.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce