Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitch in the forum software?

Thanks

Re: Glitch in the forum software?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    To those that want a piece of me, I sent General a PM, if he
    wants to be the host I will show up chat night.
    We will arrange something. I am game if General wants to
    be host. No holds barred. I don't do thunder dome, don't
    believe in it, I like out in the open, whose game ?
    I'd love to see you in Sunday Night Chat! We even had some audio chatters last Sunday.

PS - Nobody is after you. Well, not that I know of, anyway. Personally, I just get sick of the chest-beating and constant hounding and pestering of others. You know . . . the drama. And trust me, I was sick of Joe King's posts too, but it's hard for me to blame a dude for wanting to defend himself. I don't know who Halo is (although I barely remember the name from GIM (RIP)). I still don't understand what is so frightening about someone who has a different perspective or a different opinion. Maybe we can talk about it in chat!

PPS - I missed the post where you called me your sister. Somehow I only saw the posts where you called me a saint or accused me of something. But it's cool, we're cool. Hugs! I still say that no matter whom I have thanked, or whom I have defended, or whom I have met in real life that you don't approve of . . . all of us GSUS freaks have more in common than we have to fight about.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    What are you talking about? Book doesn't "wake anybody up". He just posts sarcastic pictures and snide comments.
    I hate to say it but if I remember correctly the last time I checked out GIM2 Book was posting some stuff that would likely help wake people up.

Snide comments that cut to the chase... I dunno my 2 cents....
    There be fish in that there creek by'

Thanks

If you believe book is out to wake people up I'd say think again, in this occasion Awoke was correct.

It's interesting to see trolling other forms being advocated by the troll hunter. Just not enough trolls on the form for Mag so he suggests disrupting GIM to wake them up? lol.

Book

Quote Originally Posted by po boy View Post

Just not enough trolls...
    You type that sitting on Joe King's lap?

Thanks

Book dual posting on the deuce and here reminds me of certain people's dual citizenship.

Book

Book dual posting on the deuce and here reminds me of certain people's dual citizenship.
    You type that sitting on Joe King's lap?

Thanks

Book the rodent emporium called they have your order of anal tubes and pinkies there's an extra fee for the rush order however your nambla discount should negate that.

Also the new Masonic apparel has arrived PM your contact at the 2.

Book

anal tubes
    You bouncing up and down on Joe King's lap typing that?

freespirit

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    I don't see what is in the screen and don't see what book did to deserve this.

Book just helped to remove the tumor on this forum, it's already quiet.

Many supporters of the tumor will pile on. Strange bedfellows.
    just because book helped remove "the tumor" (a good thing), doesn't negate all the times he's stirred up shit storms, tried to cause division between members, baiting members to the point where they snap on him and get banned, posting pictures that can easily be misinterpreted, and then trying to belittle those that interpret them incorrectly.

his typical posting style is very much as awoke described, although it does seem that he is using his words more (a trend i hope continues).

Book

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post

just because book helped remove "the tumor" (a good thing), doesn't negate all the times he's stirred up shit storms, tried to cause division between members, baiting members to the point where they snap on him and get banned, posting pictures that can easily be misinterpreted, and then trying to belittle those that interpret them incorrectly.
    Yeah...like Po Boy's posts and my response above yours in this thread?