Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice any awakening?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: Notice any awakening?

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    How many people would show up for citizen defense training at a convention center, if it was advertised on the Rush Limbaugh show?
    Limbaugh wasn't around when the British marched on Concord.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to palani For This Useful Post:

Dogman (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Here's my idea for Texas...

Hire a group of military/ex-military to organize and train the gun owning citizens of Texas on how to protect their cities/state from an invasion. Convention centers could be used to speak to large groups of patriot citizens. Live training exercises could include how to actually patrol streets, cities and neighborhoods and how to defend them. Maybe issue/sell T-shirts for the public exercises. Red T-shirts could read "Texas Patriot Militia" so the rest of the public would know their purpose.

How do you think the government would like this?
    Behind the scenes, and in a less structured manner, this is sort of what's already going on there. Per the title of this thread, you would not have seen this a decade ago. What's disturbing is that the headline story is accompanied by other articles describing paranoia as a mental disorder. The mainstream media, in reporting this undeniable situation, has to marginalize it as crazy. But the divide is widening, and the battle is now on. People are picking sides, and even those who don't buy into the extremism can still sense something's amiss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Vinny is BACK! He took 1-2 months off, no new podcasts, had a msg up begging for donations... This is still in my listening queue, but description sounds worthwhile:

7/12/2015

0 Comments

How To Get The Youth Involved In The Truth Movement With Dick Jokes & Fun, Vinny Eastwood on Revolution Radio Roundtable Hosted By GerrBear

The discussion about youth involvement in activism is rarely spoken of, namely because there basically isn't any!

It takes several decades on average of living under the New World Order system before seeing that there's anything wrong with it, this is primarily due to its slow setup which can only be observed with the retrospect that several years of life grants us.

This is not to say that no young people are involved in activism of the conspiracy realm, but the statistics on youtube rankings and almost all other forms of measurement point to the fact that under 25's represent less than 2% of total online participation in the conspiracy movement.

Other than the reasons of experience outlined earlier, there are a myriad of other factors involved,
    For instance, having spent 100% of your life from birth surrounded by:

• TV that's full of intellectually vacant shows and news broadcasts that are absent from real journalism
    • Smart Phones that can distract you from everyday life every second of the day
    • Facebook & social media that reduces the amount of real face to face human communication
    • Popular music devoid of any real meaning aside from get stoned, get drunk and mack bitches
    • A decaying public schooling system that was never that great at creating free thinkers in the first place

And you've got a recipe for disastrous distraction from which escape is not impossible but extremely unlikely.

It is incumbent then on the alternative media to cultivate this youth market by using the things they are used to already in an attempt to attract their interest.

Firstly, more dick jokes!

Let's face it, news and information about your current enslavement and subsequent plans for your extermination can be pretty heavy and difficult to view unless there's an amusing penis reference to release the pressure every so often. (No Pun Intended)

Secondly, entertainment!

If kids and for that matter most adults are unable to focus or unwilling to care about anything of real consequence as a direct result of constant distraction, then it is incumbent on alternative media entities to make their broadcasts more FUN!

Infotainment is the news format of the future as people like Jon Stewart, John Oliver & Stephen Colbert have demonstrated time and time again, with huge audiences, big laughs AND important stories all bundled up together, it is a winning formula that anyone serious about youth involvement should be considering.

Full Radio Show

http://www.weebly.com/weebly/images/file_icons/wav.png
    21_jun_vinny_eastwood_on_gerrbear_roundtable_2015_ 1of2.mp3
    Download File

http://www.weebly.com/weebly/images/file_icons/wav.png
    21_jun_vinny_eastwood_on_gerrbear_roundtable_2015_ 2of2.mp3
    Download File
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Serpo (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Choice bro............(kiwi slang for ,,,,,,,,thats good bro)

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

Coming in at #1 on the list of Americans' 88 most-feared items is government corruption. There is now without question an awakening going on, even if the sleepers are still in the majority.

https://blogs.chapman.edu/wilkinson/...op-fears-2015/

This entry in the Comments section sums it up beautifully:

I'm 70 years old and have no political party ties. When I was in my youth, if you told me that the biggest fear the average American Citizen would have is of our own elected government I would walk away thinking you were insane. Now,,, looking at the quandary of Vulgar, Repulsive, and Self Serving Garbage that we have for leadership [...] I'm left wondering how this Country continues to survive. Looking at the comments posted herein all that I can say is that you folks need to start taking this type of information seriously. If you don't do it for yourselves, at least think about what your children might have to endure in the future.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

pretty good Renegade Roundtable podcast here with most of their show hosts present, talk about where we've been, where we're going, blah blah. Chatty & unstructured; 3 hours with occasional music interludes.

Renegade Special: Holiday Happy Hour (12-23-15)

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...as-150x150.jpg

Join Kyle, Shaun, Set, Sinead, Drew, and Dana for a holiday bonanza! Looking back on 2015 and forward to 2016.
    ...full post & comments.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (24th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    We've been talking about sheeple at GIM/GSUS for years now. I gotta tell you, I see noticeable evidence that people are waking up. Five years ago, it seemed like 1 in 50 or 100 had a clue. Now it seems like 1 in 5 or 10, at least around these parts. The awareness level is greatly heightening. The politicians still have a stronghold, and there are likely some crisis moments ahead, but I think people are becoming quicker to recognize things for what they are, though they may not yet understand how to stop it, or prepare for it.

I've had many discussions with people who are dropping their partisan allegiance, and they know something is afoul. A close friend (liberal/democrat tendencies) recently mentioned he's lost trust in both sides and now recognizes that the government is squandering his tax money rather than using it to help society as he used to expect. He's starting to think that government perpetuates war. He mentioned he's concerned about his retirement money, and wonders if perhaps there is something to this idea of actually buying "gold rocks". He never would have said any of this five years ago.

Is anybody else noticing the tide turning?

Sparky posted this question years ago.

If anything, our fellow goyim are even more retarded:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hVoMCN7rIB...5779913511.gif

GIM2, GSUS, and all the other "Patriot" forums are now ghost towns. Remember the Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street protests? Me neither...

no "awakening" Sparky

https://40.media.tumblr.com/653470cd...wgono1_500.jpg http://cdn3.denofgeek.us/sites/denof...?itok=2LZM2SvK

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    [SIZE=3]
    Sparky posted this question years ago.

If anything, our fellow goyim are even more retarded:

Bear in mind that the Jews at Jewtube would not tell us if any anti-khazar videos were in the top ten most viewed. They use their own discretion in deciding which ten they want us to think are popular. Most likely they wish those were the most viewed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

It were a decent thread, now Shami and Book are on to it.

Its just a potato.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post: