Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Notice any awakening?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Notice any awakening?

Pizzagate has been a good "wake up" catalyst, as well as the (((FakeStream Media's))) "performance" around the recent election...

curious accent on this guy... but some good titles at his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx3...qw-jFeg/videos

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

This little ditty, a talk with the "Thrive" docu makers, was re-posted by Brian Ruhe of Canada.

When did "Thrive" come out, around 2010? IIRC it was similar to "Zeitgeist" which excited many people. But similar to Zeitgeist, Thrive met with some criticism, but I don't recall the specific criticisms of either docu. I remember personally feeling that the part 1 (out of 3) of Zeitgeist, basically trashing Christianity, was counter-productive... namely, devout Christians would go no further, IE to the latter 2 parts which exposed the Fed & 9/11.

I don't believe either docu touched the JP... but as I've seen many observe in the more recent few years, the JQ/JP has become more & more un-taboo'd... Brian Ruhe is all about the JP.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/T4DTtTgkU6c/h...jbMWqELqqFSDag 9:50
    How to Share Difficult Information with Friends Without Losing Friendships

• 16 hours ago

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

JQ JP??

All tribes have since been created by their jew creators into their own image of the jew tribe.

Thanks

Thanks

A Word About Authoritarian Followers and Dealing with Pajama People

June 23, 2020 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, Culture, US News, Winter Watch Articles 8

I participated in a podcast interview with Andrew Carrington Hitchcock. We spent some time talking about strategies and tactics for spreading our messages to others. In the interview, I described myself as a reformed “pajama person,” which is someone who goes through life asleep to the realities of the world around them.

I awakened seven years ago and have traveled down many rabbit holes to learn as much as I possibly could. I explained to Hitchcock that I view my website, Winter Watch, as a resource for others who are in various stages of awakening and from which to garner topic surveys and talking points. If this were “Lord of the Rings,” we would be the ones wandering through Middle Earth having to deal with Orcs and the rest. The pajama people are those back home in the Shire.

As red-pill takers, we need to conserve our resources and energy to deal with and convert pajama people. The first rule is to avoid and NOT deal with people of the lie. Bob Altemeyer put it this way:

“Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed and so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their mind. They would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had improved as a result. … And they are so submissive to their leaders that they will believe and do virtually anything they are told. They are not going to let up and they are not going away.

https://www.winterwatch.net/wp-conte...to-kmow87x.jpg“It is more than just gullibility that explains the phenomenon of the authoritarian follower. And people in positions of high power (besides often being compromised) depend entirely on putting all their energy into anticipating the needs of and pleasing their ‘leader.’”

George Lobaczewski, who wrote “Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes,” describes the process as one of sycophancy:

“They initially perform subordinate functions in such a movement and execute the leaders’ orders, especially whenever something needs to be done which inspires revulsion in others. Their evident zealotry and cynicism gives rise to criticism on the part of the more reasonable members, but it also earns the respect of some its more extreme revolutionaries. Thus they climb up the organizational ladder, gain influence, and almost involuntarily bend the contents of the entire group to their own way of experiencing reality and to the goals derived from their deviant nature.”

Pajama people are a different or more common breed. This is more about Stockholm Syndrome and denial about true realities. They covertly believe “ignorance is strength” from the Ministry of Truth. It is hard to wake people up who are pretending to be asleep. And if their slumber is disturbed, they use rationalizations, It’s easier to be dismissive and to pigeonhole someone as paranoid or label their ideas as conspiracy.

When I was a pajama person, I tended to be curious but lazy. I would sometimes question the official narratives; but when offered weak explanations, I would stop dead in my tracks, accept it and go back to sleep.

I think that is because in the early stages of awakening, which is really spiritual growth, there is enough fear to have to deal with without taking on any more. Seeing the emperor naked isn’t pretty, and one wants to preserve their own inner child. Coming back to truth may be too much to stomach, as it can wake you up out of a pleasant state by removing a veil, or what George Gurdjieff called a “buffer.” These veils or buffers are often “false ego” or negative programming.

Once I started breaking through my false ego, I had to overcome another myth and barrier, namely a belief that it is spiritually forbidden to try to change people’s minds. From my experience of trying to be a messenger, I have concluded that many truthers — or those who are in various stages of awakening — are caught in this mental syndrome. It is a form of black pilling.

The Postmodernist Cargo Cult Creates Carte Blanche for the Kakistocracy

However, this is just another form of denial. It is also the psychological process by which human beings protect themselves, not so much from the knowledge but the criticisms of that knowledge. The best protection from that is becoming very accomplished in your knowledge, especially with the nuggets you want to use. We offer some of that on these pages.

A solid understanding of argumentative fallacies and a high degree of mental sobriety is also recommended. I would avoid the use of any drugs or alcohol when these topics are being introduced, discussed or pondered. One of the hardest aspects I have to deal with personally is using tremendous amounts of mental energy while neglecting physical health. That, too, has to be consciously overcome.

I recommend using the following meditation with a dose of vitamin B-12 and a dash of maca powder to ward off black magic, cultural Marxism, the Crime Syndicate and New Age gibberish/nonsense. This helps manage the gift of being awake.

Advanced “Fuck That” Meditation

Research into the hypo-analgesic affect of swearing showed that the use of profanity can help reduce the sensation of pain. This phenomenon is particularly strong in people who do not use such words on a regular basis. For maximum effect, do properly and in moderation [“11 Reasons Cursing Is Good For The Soul“].

A study by Keele University researchers found volunteers who cursed could endure pain nearly 50% longer than civil-tongued peers.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/06/...pajama-people/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

When was the last time Sparky posted?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    When was the last time Sparky posted?
    14th June 2016, 11:41 AM Last login March 2020
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org