Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How far into the Deep Web have you travelled?

Thanks

Re: How far into the Deep Web have you travelled?

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Some maintain this info is almost 100% accurate. Other call BS on the lower levels,

in fact leading hackers think they have found ways beyond the 5th layer.

at this point you REALLY start getting attention you don't want. ie people come to kill you.
    over all people think that there are 8 layers in total. the last one being the primarch system. you need quantum computing to get past the 6th layer. and this is where things get REALLY ****ed up.
    the 7th layer from what i know is where the big players are. they are all trying to stop each other.
    basically there are hundreds of million (or billion) dollar operations gunning for control.

the 7th layer is sometimes call "the fog"
    or "virus soup" because the entire thing is pumped full of SOO SOO much code to try and ruin other people poking around in there.
    basically everyone is fighting to keep others out because of the value of the systems below.

level 8 is impossible to access directly. the primarch system is literally the thing controlling the internet atm.
    no government has control of it. in fact nobody even knows what it IS. its a anomaly that basically was discovered by super deep web scans in the early 2000's.
    the system is unresponsive but it sends out unalterable commands to the entire net randomly.
    basically the entire 7th layer is people trying to gain access to the 8th and stopping others (at any cost) from getting there as well.
    the 8th layer is thought to be separated by a level 17 quantum t.r.001 level function lock (aka virtually impossible for our computers to break atm).

**** is truly insane brehs. we live in a new age.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...459473&page=3&
    Take it easy on me guys, I'm a victim of Holocaust related melancholy.

Thanks

"Closed Shell Systems required after this point...

Tesla Experiment Plans

Scat CP
    Hardcore Rape CP
    Snuff CP
    Group CP
    WW2 Experiment Successes
    Josef Mengele Successes"

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...86670571_n.jpg
    "Location of Atlantis"
    http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...256b5874608672
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

So old steel is ClothesRod?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    So old steel is ClothesRod?
    I guess, idk, I was looking for a source and found that. I'll have to activate Tor to dig any deeper.

WTF, I did not mean to reply to this.

Evil has awakened..

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Just poking this thread. Wondering where the MSM fit into this tiered structure. A few years ago now I did a lot of research into firbre optic networks. Specifically big ones. Ones that might cover a whole continent. This was maybe 8 years ago. The capacity of these networks was..... lets say impressive. That was then. We might say, thats not surprising if that network was say, NASA or maybe the Defence guys. So what? we would say. What if it wasn't a government network? Would we be surprised they had access to this level of network capability? You hear of facilities that easily store the whole library of something like congress. Storage is one thing. What if you could move that archive from one side of the continent to the other in a matter of a couple hours. What other organisations might want to transmit rather large volumes of data in a matter of a couple hours or less! I'm asking questions I know the answers to but sometimes it pays to be oblique.

How much data can you transmit via satellite? Is it as much as fibre optic?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

I can't seem to figure it out, not real literate on how to get down deeper levels.

Any links on the process?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

yeah the deep deep stuff. It used to be easier. Back 15 and a bit years ago. Just on the edge where we flipped over into www and hyper text markup language world (HTML). Before that/this system came into existence there were other techniques and methods of interneting. Bulletin boards and that kind of thing. Before things like forums they were called bulletin boards. They are still there. You just need other tools to access them. Early on you could get to them in a web browser (netscape 2.0). Probably many can still be accessed this way, so long as the protocols are still supported. I don't know. I don't dabble any more. Newsnet, gopher, telnet, lynx, IRC are appropriate tools Many have overlays on them so they look like modern windows applications. The underlying protocols are still there. So this deeper web type of thing is probably more accurate to describe as Older Web. Like a city that builds on top of ruins from an earlier time and you end up with layer after layer and an archeologist would dig through those layers looking back into time. The internet is much the same. There are some dark places out there. I spent a bit of time shining the light around so LEO could see what was going on. Had a few successes. Some despicable people got sorted. Some got protected. Messing with kids is wrong.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (13th July 2012),Gaillo (13th July 2012)

Thanks

I AM a Vampire so WTF, cut this shit out.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    I AM a Vampire so WTF, cut this shit out.
    Camarilla, Anarch, or Sabbat?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    most people don't know this, but every microsoft product embeds your mac address in to the file. that copy of office xp you downloaded off pirate bay? yeah, every document you create has your mac address in it. the save file from whatever microsoft game you downloaded? yep, it's i there as well. i imagine other publishers do this as well, i can only vouch for the microsoft knowledge. they know you "stole" it.
    Heard they also do this with digital cameras and copiers anymore.

I remember about the intel chip id, thought that sucked at the time...

Wouldn't trust any program I downloaded to clear me enough to go to those depths. Not that its too tempting to me.