Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vatican-Led Illuminati Matrix and U.S. Constitution

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Vatican-Led Illuminati Matrix and U.S. Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    SOG:

You are coming from the perspective of sola scriptura (and possibly KJ only, based on your avatar). From the perspective of Catholic theology, those are errors. I know you will not agree, but it is councils of the Catholic Church that set the canon of scripture. (< Absoluty NOT true, common error from someone who knows nothing about Church history)

Are you a scriptural literalist?
    The King James Bible is the CULMINATION of God's word for the English speaking world.

ALL other English Bibles (severel hundreds) since 1880 (Westcott and Hort) are ALL Roman Catholic Bibles. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

The Roman Catholic church HATES the King James with a passion and has been intertested in getting rid of it since it came out 400 years ago. (Guy Faulks for starters)
    A good litmus test for Christianity is how you view God's book. All other English translations since 1880 are SATANIC because of the underlying text (Westcott and Hort)

The King James Bible is the ONLY perfect English Bible, the testament of it's longevity only further validates this.
    It even has it's OWN COIN > http://www.apmex.com/Search/Default.aspx?Search=bible

If you have been seduced by one of the many modern PERversions, (ALL Roman Catholic approved) you need to get your heart right with God and get yourself a King James.

Thanks

You can't understand the NT without first understanding the OT. (which most haven't even read, hence the needed support)

"Call no one on earth your father"....Simon Pater the sorcerer......city on 7 hills..... John Paul II was Jew... pulling the position of Pope out of left field.....I mean, it never even looked close to legitimate to me.

But really, this is all a diversion; most of us know Catholics are a joke. The real value of this thread; is the constitution is too.

Compare the so called free market, Greek, "Western Society" with Gods economic plan; each family starting out with a farm that they didn't have to pay for:

The Bible Laws of Economics assure freedom and independence to EVERY family. When Israel obtained the promised land, it was divided as fairly as possible so that EVERY family should receive its portion. The land was free from debt and the only tax was a tenth part of the fruit of the soil, the tithe being the inheritance of the Levites, who, being engaged in work of national importance, had no land.

The land was inherited, free of death duties, from generation to generation. It had no money value, and must not be sold for ever. The possessors of the land were regarded, not as the owners (for the land was God’s, Leviticus 25:23), but as God’s guests.

Should circumstances compel, it was permitted to sell the land, but the price should be adjusted according to the number of years to the Jubilee. The price was not for the land itself, but for its produce. In the fiftieth, the Year of Jubilee, every family must return to its inheritance. This great event must take place on the 10th day of the 7th month, the Day of Atonement
    http://jahtruth.net/greeneco.htm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    The King James Bible is the CULMINATION of God's word for the English speaking world.

ALL other English Bibles (severel hundreds) since 1880 (Westcott and Hort) are ALL Roman Catholic Bibles. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

The Roman Catholic church HATES the King James with a passion and has been intertested in getting rid of it since it came out 400 years ago. (Guy Faulks for starters)
    A good litmus test for Christianity is how you view God's book. All other English translations since 1880 are SATANIC because of the underlying text (Westcott and Hort)

The King James Bible is the ONLY perfect English Bible, the testament of it's longevity only further validates this.
    It even has it's OWN COIN > http://www.apmex.com/Search/Default.aspx?Search=bible

If you have been seduced by one of the many modern PERversions, (ALL Roman Catholic approved) you need to get your heart right with God and get yourself a King James.
    There is a lot of serious issues with this post, I already addressed
    many of these issues, translation has always been a problem, for
    various reasons, the KJV goes way beyond this, and you are attacking
    people " satanic ", LOL . You believe in dogma, and attack people as
    you completely ignore the history of the KJV.

There is an OT out there that is the most original in form, closer
    to the original languages used, even that has issues of translation,
    it is not as simple as just a direct translation, modern classical works
    are being reworked to reflect the original ideas, and are far better,
    this obviously applies to all works. The KJV goes way beyond these
    issues, it is a translation from a totally new invented language and
    totally new literature, those are facts.

You will most likely find translations in certain areas that benefit the Jews.
    If you compare the KJV to older cleaner versions, I haven't studied this in
    detail but others have and commented on this. The older cleaner works are
    not PC approved. The NT is not PC approved, harder to play games with NT.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Either the bible is the truth in it's entirety or it's full of shit take your pick.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    You're full of shit. You're always trying to declare victory for Satan. The Jews/masons/Satanists work to destroy the church Jesus Christ built. They have infiltrated it but haven't destroyed it. You do the work of Satan trying to drive people away from christianity. Jesus said the gates of hell will not prevail against his church and they haven't yet even though you keep declaring victory for Satan.
    Any proof Weed?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 1,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post

I like the Catholic Douay Rheims. The NT was translated into English before the KJ, and the OT shortly after. In fact there was some cooperation between the translators. I do not consider the KJ to be a bad translation, actually.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by po boy View Post
    Any proof Weed?
    Ya po boy you could read the book "the plot against the church" or listen to some of the speakers who were at the "fatima challenge" talking about the masons infiltrating the church. The links have been posted in other threads. Where's Keehaw and Santa? Usualy they show up to do some catholic bashing along with you and Streets of Gold.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

You are one grouchy biacth Weed for a cowboy you sure.........

Haven't the Catholics claimed the authoritative to change the sabbath? Where did they get this honor is it located in scripture?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Ya po boy you could read the book "the plot against the church" or listen to some of the speakers who were at the "fatima challenge" talking about the masons infiltrating the church. The links have been posted in other threads. Where's Keehaw and Santa? Usualy they show up to do some catholic bashing along with you and Streets of Gold.
    I would like to make it real claer, I do not bash Catholics. Catholics (which I was one) and many of my family were, are some good people as far as people go. Many are honest law abiding folks that make great neighbors, so please don't mis-understand my post. I am referring to the system only The Roman Catholic heirarchy and it's political ambitions and world conquest. Most Catholics are ignorant of their past and the history of the Catholic Church and many do not even know what they are supposed to believe. I know Catholics, when questioned, don't even what the Catholic church's position on creation/evolution are let alone some of the basic info just in this thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I like the Catholic Douay Rheims. The NT was translated into English before the KJ, and the OT shortly after. In fact there was some cooperation between the translators. I do not consider the KJ to be a bad translation, actually.
    There was the Geneva, the Tyndale, the great Bible & Coverdale Bible to name a few ALL translated before the King James... but

Look which one is still living!! Those are long gone and but a memory. No one really uses them and yet the King James is still the top Bible worldwide (for English) There are more Christians in China than anywhere else and they use the King James (some, of course) and English is not even their first language. I think that speaks volumes IF

Get this

IF you beleive God wrote it.