Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Vatican-Led Illuminati Matrix and U.S. Constitution

Thanks
    Thanked 3,260 Times in 1,479 Posts

Re: The Vatican-Led Illuminati Matrix and U.S. Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by po boy View Post
    You are one grouchy biacth Weed for a cowboy you sure.........

Haven't the Catholics claimed the authoritative to change the sabbath? Where did they get this honor is it located in scripture?
    I don't think I'm grouchy po boy but I can get a little ornery sometimes Ha!Ha!

Here's some scriptures regarding your question about the sabbath. John Salza is an apologist for the catholic church. He spoke at the Fatima Challenge on freemasonry infiltrating the church.
    http://www.scripturecatholic.com/sunday_worship.html

Isaiah 1:13 - God begins to reveal His displeasure with the Sabbath.

Matt. 28:1; Mark 16:2,9; John 20:1,19- the Gospel writers purposely reveal Jesus' resurrection and appearances were on Sunday. This is because Sunday had now become the most important day in the life of the Church.

Acts 20:7 - this text shows the apostolic tradition of gathering together to celebrate the Eucharist on Sunday, the "first day of the week." Luke documents the principle worship was on Sunday because this was one of the departures from the Jewish form of worship.

1 Cor. 16:2 - Paul instructs the Corinthians to make contributions to the churches "on the first day of the week," which is Sunday. This is because the primary day of Christian worship is Sunday.

Col. 2:16-17 - Paul teaches that the Sabbath was only a shadow of what was fulfilled in Christ, and says "let no one pass judgment any more over a Sabbath."

2 Thess. 2:15 - we are to hold fast to apostolic tradition, whether it is oral or written. The 2,000 year-old tradition of the Church is that the apostles changed the Sabbath day of worship from Saturday to Sunday.

Heb. 4:8-9 - regarding the day of rest, if Joshua had given rest, God would not later speak of "another day," which is Sunday, the new Sabbath. Sunday is the first day of the week and the first day of the new creation brought about by our Lord's resurrection, which was on Sunday.

Heb. 7:12 - when there is a change in the priesthood, there is a change in the law as well. Because we have a new Priest and a new sacrifice, we also have a new day of worship, which is Sunday.

Rev 1:10 - John specifically points out that he witnesses the heavenly Eucharistic liturgy on Sunday, the Lord's day, the new day of rest in Christ.

Matt. 16:19; 18:18 - whatever the Church binds on earth is bound in heaven. Since the resurrection, Mass has been principally celebrated on Sunday.

Tradition / Church Fathers

On the Lord's own day, assemble in common to break bread and offer thanks, but first confess your sins so that your sacrifice may be pure." Didache, 14 (A.D. 90).

"If, therefore, those who were brought up in the ancient order of things have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord's Day, on which also our life has sprung up again by Him and by His death--whom some deny, by which mystery we have obtained faith, and therefore endure, that we may be found the disciples of Jesus Christ, our only Master." Ignatius, To the Magnesians, 9:1 (A.D. 110).

"The seventh day, therefore, is proclaimed a rest--abstraction from ills--preparing for the Primal Day,[The Lord's Day] our true rest; which, in truth, is the first creation of light, in which all things are viewed and possessed. From this day the first wisdom and knowledge illuminate us. For the light of truth--a light true, casting no shadow, is the Spirit of God indivisibly divided to all, who are sanctified by faith, holding the place of a luminary, in order to the knowledge of real existences. By following Him, therefore, through our whole life, we become impossible; and this is to rest." Clement of Alexandria, Stromata, 6:16 (A.D. 202).

"In fine, let him who contends that the Sabbath is still to be observed as a balm of salvation, and circumcision on the eighth day because of the threat of death, teach us that, for the time past, righteous men kept the Sabbath, or practiced circumcision, and were thus rendered "friends of God." For if circumcision purges a man since God made Adam uncircumcised, why did He not circumcise him, even after his sinning, if circumcision purges? At all events, in settling him in paradise, He appointed one uncircumcised as colonist of paradise. Therefore, since God originated Adam uncircumcised, and inobservant of the Sabbath, consequently his offspring also, Abel, offering Him sacrifices, uncircumcised and inobservant of the Sabbath, was by Him commended; while He accepted what he was offering in simplicity of heart, and reprobated the sacrifice of his brother Cain, who was not rightly dividing what he was offering. Noah also, uncircumcised--yes, and inobservant of the Sabbath--God freed from the deluge. For Enoch, too, most righteous man, uncircumcised and in-observant of the Sabbath, He translated from this world; who did not first taste death, in order that, being a candidate for eternal life, he might by this time show us that we also may, without the burden of the law of Moses, please God." Tertullian, An answer to the Jews, 2 (A.D. 203).

"The apostles further appointed: On the first day of the week let there be service, and the reading of the Holy Scriptures, and the oblation: because on the first day of the week our Lord rose from the lace of the dead and on the first day of the week He arose upon the world, and on the first day of the week He ascended up to heaven, and on the first day of the week He will appear at last with the angels of heaven." Teaching of the Apostles, 2 (A.D. 225).

"Hence it is not possible that the rest after the Sabbath should have come into existence from the seventh of our God; on the contrary, it is our Saviour who, after the pattern of His own rest, caused us to be made in the likeness of His death, and hence also of His resurrection." Origen, Commentary on John, 2:27 (A.D. 229).

"On the seventh day He rested from all His works, and blessed it, and sanctified it. On the former day we are accustomed to fast rigorously, that on the Lord's day we may go forth to our bread with giving of thanks. And let the parasceve become a rigorous fast, lest we should appear to observe any Sabbath with the Jews, which Christ Himself, the Lord of the Sabbath, says by His prophets that 'His soul hateth;' which Sabbath He in His body abolished." Victorinus, On the Creation of the World (A.D. 300).

"They did not care about circumcision of the body, neither do we. They did not care about observing Sabbaths, nor do we." Eusebius, Church History, 1:4,8 (A.D. 312).

"Also that day which is holy and blessed in everything, which possesses the name of Christ, namely the Lord's day, having risen upon us on the fourth of Pharmuthi (Mar. 30), let us afterwards keep the holy feast of Pentecost." Athanasius, Epistle 9:11 (A.D. 335).

"Fall not away either into the sect of the Samaritans, or into Judaism: for Jesus Christ henceforth hath ransomed thee. Stand aloof from all observance of Sabbaths, and from calling any indifferent meats common or unclean." Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lectures, 4:37 (A.D. 350).

"Christians must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day, rather honouring the Lord's Day; and, if they can, resting then as Christians. But if any shall be found to be judaizers, let them be anathema from Christ." Council of Laodicea, Canon 29 (A.D. 360).

"For many other observances of the Churches, which are due to tradition, have acquired the authority of the written law, as for instance the practice of dipping the head three times in the layer, and then, after leaving the water, of tasting mingled milk and honey in representation of infancy; and, again, the practices of standing up in worship on the Lord's day, and ceasing from fasting every Pentecost; and there are many other unwritten practices which have won their place through reason and custom. So you see we follow the practice of the Church, although it may be clear that a person was baptized before the Spirit was invoked." Jerome, Dialogue against the Luciferians, 8 (A.D. 382).

"Then as one whom they must respect, there will be the presbyter among them and this will contribute to the security of the estate. There will be constant prayers there through thee hymns and Communions through thee; the Oblation on each Lord's Day." John Chrysostom, Acts of the Apostles, Homily 18 (A.D. 38.

"And on the day of our Lord's resurrection, which is the Lord's day, meet more diligently, sending praise to God that made the universe by Jesus, and sent Him to us, and condescended to let Him suffer, and raised Him from the dead. Otherwise what apology will he make to God who does not assemble on that day to hear the saving word concerning the resurrection, on which we pray thrice standing in memory of Him who arose in three days, in which is performed the reading of the prophets, the preaching of the Gospel, the oblation of the sacrifice, the gift of the holy food?" Apostolic Constitutions, 2,7:59 (A.D. 400).

"Well, now, I should like to be told what there is in these ten commandments, except the observance of the Sabbath, which ought not to be kept by a Christian,--whether it prohibit the making and worshipping of idols and of any other gods than the one true God, or the taking of God's name in vain; or prescribe honour to parents; or give warning against fornication, murder, theft, false witness, adultery, or coveting other men's property? Which of these commandments would any one say that the Christian ought not to keep? Is it possible to contend that it is not the law which was written on those two tables that the apostle describes as 'the letter that killeth,' but the law of circumcision and the other sacred rites which are now abolished? But then how can we think so, when in the law occurs this precept, 'Thou shall not covet,' by which very commandment, notwithstanding its being holy, just, and good, 'sin,' says the apostle, 'deceived me, and by it slew me?' What else can this be than 'the letter' that 'killeth'?" Augustine, Spirit and the Letter, 23:14 (A.D. 412).

"He [Constantine] also enjoined the observance of the day termed the Lord's day, which the Jews call the first day of the week, and which the pagans dedicate to the sun, as likewise the day before the seventh, and commanded that no judicial or other business should be transacted on those days, but that God should be served with prayers and supplications. He honored the Lord's day, because on it Christ arose from the dead, and the day above mentioned, because on it he was crucified." Sozomon, Ecclesiastical History, 1:8 (A.D. 443).

"It has come to my ears that certain men of perverse spirit have sown among you some things that are wrong and opposed to the holy faith, so as to forbid any work being done on the Sabbath day. What else can I call these but preachers of Antichrist, who, when he comes, will cause the Sabbath day as well as the Lord's day to be kept free from all work. For, because he pretends to die and rise again, he wishes the Lord's day to be had in reverence; and, because he compels the people to judaize that he may bring back the outward rite of the law, and subject the per-tidy of the Jews to himself, he wishes the Sabbath to be observed. For this which is said by the prophet, 'Ye shall bring in no burden through your gates on the Sabbath day', could be held to as long as it was lawful for the law to be observed according to the letter. But after that the grace of Almighty God, our Lord Jesus Christ has appeared, the commandments of the law which were spoken figuratively cannot be kept according to the letter. For, if any one says that this about the Sabbath is to be kept, he must needs say that carnal sacrifices are to be offered: he must say too that the commandment about the circumcision of the body is still to be retained. But let him hear the Apostle Paul saying in opposition to him, 'If ye be circumcised, Christ profiteth you nothing.’” Pope Gregory the Great [regn. A.D. 590-604], To the Roman Citizens, Epistle 13:1 (A.D. 597).

Copyright 2001 - 2007 © by John Salza. All Rights Reserved.
    johnsalza@scripturecatholic.com
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

Ok Tumble I'll have to read and digest later and come back with an opposing counter, will take couple days kinda busy now.

Thanks

StreetofGold: I understand what you're saying, as far as the Catholic Dogma goes. That is why I am constantly repeating myself here, always mentioning the Churches of Philadelphia and Smyrna. Those were the only two Churches that Christ found no fault in.

Your opinion doesn't matter, my opinion doesn't matter, po boy and Magnes and Dysgenic and the rest: Their opinions don't matter. Jesus Christ addressed seven churches, and only found two of them to be without need for critique. That is what matters.

Not the Catholic Church, or the Presbyterian, or the Pentacostal, or the Baptist, or the Christadelphians, or the Lutherans, or the Evangelicals, etc. None of them. But which Church is under attack by the satanic 5th column with the most intensity? Without doubt, and with ample proofs, the Catholic Church is under the most intense satanic attack.

Regarding the Douay Rheims: It was translated directly from the Latin Vulgate, which was translated from original Greek, Hebrew some Aramaic.

King James Version is translated from a late Palistinian version, which omits seven entire books from the scriptures. I doubt you have bothered to read my post this far, but if you're still reading you should know that the Greek Septuagint predates the Palestinian version by roughly 300 years. Also, the Palestinian version has another name: the Pharisaic version.

But whatever. Many theologians have been arguing about which translation is better or more true to the original intent for hundreds of years, so I doubt we're going to change any of that here. Warning signs for any translation for me is when they remove the name Lucifer, or when they remove reference to fasting when casting out demons.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks

Tumbleweed that is a heavy read. I would suggest you go in and edit and break into paragraphs. I got through it, but others may not bother.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 3,260 Times in 1,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Tumbleweed that is a heavy read. I would suggest you go in and edit and break into paragraphs. I got through it, but others may not bother.
    Thanks Awoke. I did break it up and you're right it does make it more meaningful and easier to read.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 1,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by po boy View Post
    You are one grouchy biacth Weed for a cowboy you sure.........

Haven't the Catholics claimed the authoritative to change the sabbath? Where did they get this honor is it located in scripture?
    Hey Po Boy, are you 7th Day Adventist? Most Christian sects accept the authority of the Church (as outlined in especially the writings of St. Paul) to make this change. I know a lot of Adventists, but have not really talked theology with them. The New Covenant (basically the fulfilled Abrahamic) changed a lot of things.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    I am not an expert in any Church Dogma, what ever you want to call it,
    I don't speak from a religious point of view, that you yourself believed,
    nor sides, I believe in unity, some of our greatest leaders in the past
    were the greatest unifiers, you do the opposite, I know enough to out
    you a long time ago on here as some sort of Protestant/Evangelical,
    same thing with dysgenic, I look at your other comments too and where
    you stand. I They are not just anti Christian, they are very anti Western, = anti Freedom.

I don't think you and dysgenic are for real because of many issues on here.

" Catholics are Satanists " Streets of Gold
    " Catholics are Kaballists " dysgenic

Some of the most anti Christian posters here, posting pro Occult even,
    enjoy having both of you around, they hate me with a passion, those same
    posters troll and you will never ever see them posting anything Pro Western,
    they troll that too, they mock us.

Magnes you make me very tired. You just complimented me on another thread that I started: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...onal-Arguments (post number 7),and now this. For the record, I am most certainly not protestant/evangelical, I'm not anything other than a believer in the true Son of God, Jesus Christ. Regarding unity and division, I direct you to one of my favorite biblical quotes of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 10:34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
    37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
    38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Now you might say that I am trying to turn this into a religious discussion (as you have in the past). No, sir. The point of the matter is that I don't much enjoy being out on an island, but I'll do what I think is right. This thing between you and I started with brother Nathaniel. I said then and I say now that BN is controlled opposition. I say that for a lot of reasons, the most important is that BN failed the test http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...505#post499505. That's the evidence, but the truth is that I strongly suspected he would fail. And you didn't like the reasons that I gave, and a lot of people won't like the reasons, but I stand by them:
    he is Jewish
    he has a long beard
    he calls himself BN (overcompensation play)
    his eyes
    his prolific use of crosses
    his charisma
    the fact that he is still alive

As for Catholisism, the reasons that I don't like the religion include:
    prayer to angels (hail mary's)
    emphasis on salvation through works
    confession to priests
    paintings on the walls of churches that include angels and Gods
    the coverrup of the child sexual abuse scandal

That is not to say that I don't like people that are Catholic. I have good friends that are Catholic. The majority of my family is Catholic.

As for you, I think you are probably ok. But I'm certainly not convinced. These allegations that you've made towards me in this thread, and certain allegations you've made towards me in the past, are indirect and abstract. Many of them are ad hominem as well. Maybe you should go back and reread the thread that I started that you said that you liked and appreciated. If you want to take me to task, I'm a big boy and I can handle it, but make sure you attack my arguments and not my character. Hell, I might learn something and I welcome the opportunity to do so. You are a smart man, I have never denied that and I enjoy quite a few of your posts. But I am sick and tired of defending myself against you and your unfounded attacks.
    And one more thing: to all my friends on this forum (and you know who you are)- I don't appreciate having to fight this battle against Magnes alone. Some of you know me, you know who I am, you know I'm no shill or occultist or phoney. This has been going on for too long.

Regards,

dys
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks

You are not alone, Dysgenic.

I stay out of it because I respect you both, but I am not choosing sides.

The Catholic Church is no more and no less corrupted than all the other sects and denominations, but I feel like I'm beating a dead horse sometimes, and I know that you are fairly knowledgable in the attack on Christianity, so I haven't bothered chiming in.

That is a separate discussion though. The problem is the way you said it. You can't paint the Catholic Church as corrupted without addressing the satanic 5th column, and you did.

That's what set Magnes off.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    You are not alone, Dysgenic.

I stay out of it because I respect you both, but I am not choosing sides.

The Catholic Church is no more and no less corrupted than all the other sects and denominations, but I feel like I'm beating a dead horse sometimes, and I know that you are fairly knowledgable in the attack on Christianity, so I haven't bothered chiming in.

That is a separate discussion though. The problem is the way you said it. You can't paint the Catholic Church as corrupted without addressing the satanic 5th column, and you did.

That's what set Magnes off.
    Thank you. I don't fully agree with you, but I do understand where you are coming from. However, can we at least agree that the Jewish faith is more corrupted than the Catholic faith, as a starting point?

dys
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks

That depends on what your definition of the jewish faith is.

The "jewish faith" is not biblical Yahwehism.
    The "jewish faith" is kabbalistic talmudism.
    The "jewish faith" is reinterpolated apostacy and corruption of scriptures, mixed with black arts.

Here is a quote from Rabbi Stephen S Wise, former Chief Rabbi of the United States:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi Wise
    "The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark the end of Hebrewism [Yahwehism] and the beginning of Judaism [Pharisaism]."
    And the following commentary from Overlordsofchaos.com

Wise correctly distinguished between the true religion of the Old Testament (what he called Hebrewism but is more properly Yahwehism) and the new religion forming in Babylon and brought to Judaea as Pharisaism (much later called Judaism). That is, he distinguished between the religion of the Ancient Hebrews -the true Israelites- and "the Jews."

Judaism, the religion of "the Jews," is, admits Wise, based upon the Babylonian Talmud, which contains the supposed Oral Law. Moreover, an Oral Law that was never reduced to writing and made part of the Bible. Furthermore, it was this Oral Law that gradually gained greater force among "the Jews" than the Written Law (largely Mosaic Law) contained in the Old Testament. And moreover, a spiritual force that became a new religion in Jesus' day that not only often conflicted with the Written Law but directly opposed the religion of Christ. In other words: Yahwehism waned as Pharisaism waxed in the hearts, minds and souls of "the Jews." Thus even by the time of Christ's Mission His spiritual enemies called the Babylonian Talmud the "Tradition of the Elders."
    Firstly, they are not Israelites, but are imposters.
    Secondly, they are not basing their faith off the Bible, but babylonian luciferianism.
    Thirdly, the talmudists are attacking Christianity from within, from all angles, making the Church look bad to all people intentionally.
    Fourth, Jesus Christ our Lord warned us about those who say they are jews but are not.

So I suppose it depends of your definition of "jewish faith", before I can forecast whether you and I are in agreement or not.