Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You too can be a Talmudic Scholar!

Thanks

Re: You too can be a Talmudic Scholar!

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    The Talmud even reproaches jews who help goyim study the Talmud! Haha.
    See rules 3, 4 and 5 in the OP.

The Talmud is basically the 'jewish' Ba'als mind in text form.
    Fixed.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    See rules 3, 4 and 5 in the OP.

Fixed.
    That sounds about right. Like I said, it's got a lot of nasty shit in it.

But there are hundreds and hundreds of pages of nonsense and sophistry too.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks

If you really want to read the Talmud, then you should read it in hebrew and not trust an english translation.
    10,000 pages and we should learn " hebrew " .

You are hilarious, you don't even explain what the Talmud is for people here,
    read what in what, the language of the Talmud is a totally new and invented language and literature, invented by the Pharisee Rabbi's, I'll pass, nobody can read original " hebrew " and nobody speaks it, after they invented that totally new language from their degenerate vernacular, 8 to 10th century, they wrote the Talmud with it, the Kaballah and the Zohar, and they used that to write the OT and translate from that, like KJV, that's a real problem for translations, translations themselves are a problem, but they did that after their inventions, not from real originals which exist but seem banned.

The Talmud is basically Jewish Law, how to live like a Jew, that is what
    it basically is, lots of stupidity in it, they have a fascination with blood
    sex, thievery, etc,

Gonzo presents himself as a scholar in all this but never tells you what
    I just told you above that I highlighted. This has come up a few times already.

Barmitzvah
    13 year old Barmitzvahed boys, their main test is Talmud studies,
    they have to pass a test, only after they pass the test do they get
    a Barmitzvah, I have never got a hold of those tests online, I doubt
    they cover the crazy stuff though, but it would be interesting.

Jewish Law
    Another point about the Talmud, organizations like the ADL/Jews will
    tell you that the Talmud is old and this explains its racism/chauvanism,
    etc, no different than any other peoples they say, let's agree with this,
    but ,
    this is limited hangout admissions, they totally ignore what the
    true nature is, and this is important, the Talmud is Jewish Law, and they
    differentiate your status in Law, from themselves, you do not have the same rights, this is the most important concept to understand, the Muslims have similar laws, Ottoman Turkey had similar laws, the Ottomans Empire was run by Jews, they were the administration class, the tax collectors, etc, the money men, Jews also wrote the Koran, believe it or not, this is another reason why there are many similarities and why they worked together in most cases at the top especially. I have posted numerous related info and books on here on all of this.

So when you are called a goyim or a shitska, it is not just a derogatory term.

In court where they ruled you had no legal rights, and they did rule over
    nations and are slowly corrupting all The West today, courts, etc .

I didn't get around to finding Ted Pike articles, but they are key good reading,
    he has his own personal story. Ted Pike is a real Christian and a real expert here.
    http://www.truthtellers.org/

I just banged this post off fast, the key points I speak to above, highlighted,
    I am not wrong about any of it, if I am then I have never been right on here
    about anything. I am way beyond reading history, hidden history, these people
    are capable of anything, their leadership truly is walking vampires among us.
    They are the Occult. They paint their greatest enemies as haters, their greatest
    enemies are those that can see. Vampire stories are an allegory I believe, so do
    others. If you can see them you are crazy.

Talmud Law, roughly, many quotes related, revealing Talmud is
    punishable by death. That alone is revealing on many levels.
    Contrast that with Western ideas and Law, Plato, Jesus, etc .
    Total antithesis. Fits with the Occult too cause it is same force.

When I said put your helmets on.

St. John Chrysostom

“How dare Christians have the slightest intercourse with Jews, those most miserable of all men.

They are lustful, rapacious, greedy, perfidious bandits — pests of the universe!

Indeed, an entire day would not suffice to tell of all their rapine, their avarice, their deception of the poor, their thievery, and their huckstering.

Are they not inveterate murderers, destroyers, men possessed by the devil? Jews are impure and impious, and their synagogue is a house of prostitution, a lair of beasts, a place of shame and ridicule, the domicile of the devil, as is also the soul of the Jew.

As a matter of fact, Jews worship the devil: their rites are criminal and unchaste; their religion a disease; their synagogue an assembly of crooks, a den of thieves, a cavern of devils, an abyss of perdition!

Why are Jews degenerate? Because of their hateful assassination of Christ. This supreme crime lies at the root of their degradation and woes.

The rejection and dispersion of the Jews was the work of God, not of emperors. It was done by the wrath of God and because of His absolute abandonment of the Jews.

Thus, the Jew will live under the yoke of slavery without end. God hates the Jews, and on Judgment Day He will say to those who sympathize with them., “Depart from Me, for you have had intercourse with My murderers!”

Flee, then, from their assemblies, fly from their houses, and, far from venerating the synagogue, hold it in hatred and aversion.

Our leaders of the past recognized war was being waged against Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Eight Catholic popes condemned the Talmud. Martin Luther, founder of the Protestant Church, ordered it burned. Pope Clement VIII declared, “The impious Talmudic, Cabalistic and other wicked books of the Jews are hereby entirely condemned and they must always remain condemned and prohibited and this law must be perpetually observed.” The Talmud holds that only Jews are true human beings and Gentiles are “goyim” (meaning unclean cattle or beast). The following are shocking but exact quotes from the various books of “The Talmud.”

EDIT ADD, from a fast search, posts like this are radioactive,

St. John Chrysostom – My Favorite “Anti-Semite”

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...mite%E2%80%9D/

John Chrysostom (c. 347–407, Greek: Ἰωάννης ὁ Χρυσόστομος), Archbishop of Constantinople, was an important Early Church Father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Chrysostom

Jews and the Mason/Occult hate these people, beyond MSM, even
    posting disinformation making it personal, from gim to these forums.

Dear reader, if this is news to you, don't take my word for it.

Eustace Mullins: NEW HISTORY OF THE JEWS
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    read what in what, the language of the Talmud is a totally new and invented language and literature, invented by the Pharisee Rabbi's, nobody can read original " hebrew " and nobody speaks it, after they invented that totally new language from their degenerate vernacular, 8 to 10th century, they wrote the Talmud with it, the Kaballah and the Zohar, and they used that to write the OT and translate from that, like KJV, that's a real problem for translations, translations themselves are a problem, but they did that after their inventions, not from real originals which exist but seem banned.

Why are Jews degenerate? Because of their hateful assassination of Christ. This supreme crime lies at the root of their degradation and woes.

if only we could sneak a microphone into the classroom at the private schools where Talmud-worshipping parents send their Kosher kids.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

read what in what, the language of the Talmud is a totally new and invented language and literature, invented by the Pharisee Rabbi's, I'll pass, nobody can read original " hebrew " and nobody speaks it, after they invented that totally new language from their degenerate vernacular, 8 to 10th century, they wrote the Talmud with it, the Kaballah and the Zohar, and they used that to write the OT and translate from that, like KJV, that's a real problem for translations, translations themselves are a problem, but they did that after their inventions, not from real originals which exist but seem banned.

The Talmud is basically Jewish Law, how to live like a Jew, that is what
    it basically is, lots of stupidity in it, they have a fascination with blood
    sex, thievery, etc,

Gonzo presents himself as a scholar in all this but never tells you what
    I just told you above that I highlighted. This has come up a few times already.

Barmitzvah
    13 year old Barmitzvahed boys, their main test is Talmud studies,
    they have to pass a test, only after they pass the test do they get
    a Barmitzvah, I have never got a hold of those tests online, I doubt
    they cover the crazy stuff though, but it would be interesting.

Jewish Law
    Another point about the Talmud, organizations like the ADL/Jews will
    tell you that the Talmud is old and this explains its racism/chauvanism,
    etc, no different than any other peoples they say, let's agree with this,
    but ,
    this is limited hangout admissions, they totally ignore what the
    true nature is, and this is important, the Talmud is Jewish Law, and they
    differentiate your status in Law, from themselves, you do not have the same rights, this is the most important concept to understand, the Muslims have similar laws, Ottoman Turkey had similar laws, the Ottomans Empire was run by Jews, they were the administration class, the tax collectors, etc, the money men, Jews also wrote the Koran, believe it or not, this is another reason why there are many similarities and why they worked together in most cases at the top especially. I have posted numerous related info and books on here on all of this.

So when you are called a goyim or a shitska, it is not just a derogatory term.

In court where they ruled you had no legal rights, and they did rule over
    nations and are slowly corrupting all The West today, courts, etc .

I didn't get around to finding Ted Pike articles, but they are key good reading,
    he has his own personal story. Ted Pike is a real Christian and a real expert here.
    http://www.truthtellers.org/

I just banged this post off fast, the key points I speak to above, highlighted,
    I am not wrong about any of it, if I am then I have never been right on here
    about anything. I am way beyond reading history, hidden history, these people
    are capable of anything, their leadership truly is walking vampires among us.
    They are the Occult. They paint their greatest enemies as haters, their greatest
    enemies are those that can see. Vampire stories are an allegory I believe, so do
    others. If you can see them you are crazy.

Talmud Law, roughly " any Jew that reveals the Talmud to goyim will be killed " .

When I said put your helmets on.

St. John Chrysostom

“How dare Christians have the slightest intercourse with Jews, those most miserable of all men.

They are lustful, rapacious, greedy, perfidious bandits — pests of the universe!

Indeed, an entire day would not suffice to tell of all their rapine, their avarice, their deception of the poor, their thievery, and their huckstering.

Are they not inveterate murderers, destroyers, men possessed by the devil? Jews are impure and impious, and their synagogue is a house of prostitution, a lair of beasts, a place of shame and ridicule, the domicile of the devil, as is also the soul of the Jew.

As a matter of fact, Jews worship the devil: their rites are criminal and unchaste; their religion a disease; their synagogue an assembly of crooks, a den of thieves, a cavern of devils, an abyss of perdition!

The rejection and dispersion of the Jews was the work of God, not of emperors. It was done by the wrath of God and because of His absolute abandonment of the Jews.

Thus, the Jew will live under the yoke of slavery without end. God hates the Jews, and on Judgment Day He will say to those who sympathize with them., “Depart from Me, for you have had intercourse with My murderers!”

Flee, then, from their assemblies, fly from their houses, and, far from venerating the synagogue, hold it in hatred and aversion. –

The Torah is the law for "jews". The Talmud is pretty much exactly what I said it is (attorney-like extrapolations and discussion on the Torah).

And the English translations are ok I guess for some parts, but the real Talmuds are in hebrew.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks

Talmud Law governs what the Jews do and their relationship to world.

Your status in their Law is below their status.

This is key to understanding much of what is being done, their behavior, history,
    ( domination and destruction of nations, USSR, Ottomans) , the Occult even, etc

It is the common denominator and dominates, and it fits everything.

You can see this in play along many issues, complements their other beliefs, etc.

This is one of THEE most important ideas to comprehend,
    everything they do is justified, especially by top.

Remember, Talmud Rabbi's argue with their god and win, from their own sources.

If I am wrong here, absolutely nothing I have ever posted is right, that is how
    strongly I feel about this issue, do your own research on this.

Talmud also commands Jews to mentor their own no matter the cost.
    This is another key idea, it is being implemented, monopolization of power
    and disenfranchisement of target population, Christians, Europeans, Westerners,
    Whites, etc .

Small saved pic. Save it and spread before it gets memory holed forever.

http://i39.tinypic.com/23h54x2.jpg

Big full screen, have a close look, they are training Law Firms.

These are keepers.
    http://i42.tinypic.com/15zf95v.jpg

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (14th October 2012),VX1 (14th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Talmud Law governs what the Jews do and their relationship to world.
    GREAT FIND !

Scalia was the Hyper Evil Person who made sure that Bush/Cheney "won" the 2000 election.

they needed their guys in the White House so they could do 9-11.

Scalia was & is a Team Player for the Devil (the Israel-ites.)
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

Awesome posts, Magnes. Thanks.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    GREAT FIND !

Scalia was the Hyper Evil Person who made sure that Bush/Cheney "won" the 2000 election.

they needed their guys in the White House so they could do 9-11.

Scalia was & is a Team Player for the Devil (the Israel-ites.)
    The Talmudists are not Israel-ites, in fact neither of the Jewish sects (Ashkenazi, Sephardi) of today are, at best they are partly Judah-ite...

Good reading re this subject:
    http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.n...ael-and-judah/
    (Read all 6 chapters, but this one is the most relevant to the question of Judah and Israel)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I would really love to get a copy of the Talmud and see these verses with my own eyes...........i would love to go into a Judica store and ask the shop keeper to clarify
    I guess this is not good enough as it is "from the internet".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (14th October 2012)