Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diseased Rabbi Sucks a Babies Circumcised Penis, Baby Ends Up Dyin

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Diseased Rabbi Sucks a Babies Circumcised Penis, Baby Ends Up Dyin

The latest casualty of the tradition
    My God, they call it a "tradition"! I don't really know what to say, I'm shocked that the brainwashed majority are so timid to criticize the "Jews" that they don't condemn this behavior lest they be deemed anti-semites! I agree with Awoke on this one, this is almost as clear you can get that this is Satanic in origin.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Awoke (12th June 2012)

Thanks

"Sir, I have to put your son's ....... in my mouth now, and suck on it."

Ummm....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

This the kind of story that makes me want to light a torch and go out in search of something to burn.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    My God, they call it a "tradition"! I don't really know what to say, I'm shocked that the brainwashed majority are so timid to criticize the "Jews" that they don't condemn this behavior lest they be deemed anti-semites! I agree with Awoke on this one, this is almost as clear you can get that this is Satanic in origin.
    I agree.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

De Blasio to end Metzitzah consent forms

The de Blasio administration will do away with the policy that required a mohel to obtain a written consent form from parents before performing Metzitzah B'Peh, the circumcision ritual that involves the mohel sucking blood from the wounded penis.

The city's health department has for years linked the practice to neonatal herpes, citing four cases in 2014.

But the consent forms, which were put in place in 2012, offended members of certain Orthodox Jewish sects who rejected the link and found the forms to be an impingement on their religious freedom.

During the campaign, Mayor Bill de Blasio promised to address the consent form and find a new way that respected religious freedom.

In exchange for abandoning the consent forms, the coalition of rabbis negotiating with City Hall agreed that if a baby is diagnosed with HSV-1, the community would identify the mohel in question and ask him to undergo testing. If the mohel tests positive for HSV-1, the city's health department will test the DNA of the strain to see if it matches the infant's.

If it does, the mohel will be banned from performing the ritual for life.

The deal is structured similarly to one in Rockland County.
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...gvzjxqrkc8.jpg
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken