Thread: Snopes is misinfo site - Obama's a rat - Kagan's a judicial whore

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Snopes is misinfo site - Obama's a rat - Kagan's a judicial whore

Subject: SNOPES-- NO MORE (ALARMING TO SAY THE LEAST)

Wow...read this one! Then check out the suggested web sites!!!

Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Shades of Krystalnacht

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan.We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, who Obama appointed, and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets. So I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what? Yep, you got it; Snopes Lied!
    Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:
    Referencing the article about Elana Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:
    The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking. Thank You. I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, Ill bet you didn't know this.

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them. Folks, this is really ugly.

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court. Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.
    He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course.They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.
    It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.
    Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket: You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.
    However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution, by all means, PASS it ON!
    There truly is tyranny afoot.

Thanks To ALL Who Served And Are Serving..
    Please Pray For Our Troops And Leaders.
    God Bless America ... Land That I love

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

DMac

Re: Snopes is misinfo site - Obama's a rat - Kagan's a judicial whore

Snopes = Soros, yup. I think we posted about this way back when GSUS was founded, GIM too, once the Obamba BC stuff came up.

Screw snopes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    Snopes = Soros, yup. I think we posted about this way back when GSUS was founded, GIM too, once the Obamba BC stuff came up.

Screw snopes!
    Yeah, I think you're right IIRC. But I thought the was worthy of a repost to remind people. A lot of folk here know this already.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

DMac

Spam it up Mamboni - repetition is one of the few effective tools we have!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

did snopes ever respond to that inquiry......not that I believe it would
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Book

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

a lot of folk here know this already.
    Attachment 2437

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/ima...ies/Happya.gif we know why you keep badmouthing Snopes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    At least my bugout bag doesn't contain a NONO.Attachment 2438

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    did snopes ever respond to that inquiry......not that I believe it would
    They replied that the criticism of Obama was motivated by racism and the criticism of Kagan was motivated by anti-semitism. All intelligent discussion about the matter died at that point.