Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Thumbs up A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

A chilling revelation:

I had a chilling revelation while listening to a Bob Chapman audio interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMu5S2UxbVg&feature=player_embedded
    Immediately after Chapman mentioned that the uber rich and power elite are busy building underground shelters (his words: subterranean cities) his phone connection was jammed (start listening at about the 41:00 mark – at 41:40 jamming starts after mentioning how the elite will seek shelter underground and the Bush family retreat in Paraguay). I was struck by this and immediately thought of the situation in Iran and the imminent threat of nuclear war. Then I thought of the dream of certain elite of a world population reduced to 500,000,000 and a new sustainable world order. The Georgia Guidestones (http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm) come to mind. Then I thought of H.G. Wells, a prominent founding member of the Fabian Society, a cadre of intellectual Marxists who are the founding fathers of the New World Order. H.G. Wells wrote a book, the Time Machine, which contained startlingly accurate predictions of the future, including two world wars with dates eerily close to the actual events. After these, he predicts a nuclear holocaust, a long period where the earth heals, and a dividing of the human race into the underground survivors called morlocks who would become masters of the world, and the descendents of the few human survivors above ground called Eloi, who would live and be bred by the Morlocks as literal cattle. Then it all crystallized in my mind. Why would the elite invest such vast sums into the construction of underground shelters? Why would the elite instigate a nuclear holocaust and literally bring the temple down onto their own heads? The answer is obvious to me in its simplicity and directness: slaughter billions and solve the overpopulation problem and reclaim the earth for use by the elite masters. Allow sufficient human slaves to survive to furnish labor and food for the masters. Why would H.G. Wells write a book such as The Time Machine, a literal chronicle of future history, if not to send a message, to furnish an allegorical tale of things to come?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Carrots LuckyStrike's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

I think this could be possible, although I would think a viral outbreak would easier for them to manage. You could kill 100's of millions if not several billion and could avoid it relatively easily yourself.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't let loose a super virus, I would think it would be a TPTB wet dream, millions of non jews being killed, pandemonium so they could take more control of peoples lives etc.

A nuclear holocaust just seems like taking a chainsaw to something they could better use a scalpel.
    http://www.truthinourtime.com/

"Speed is the only truly modern pleasure" - Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

it is not a coincidence that US troops are positioned in countries due East & West of Iran.

now Hamid Karzai is pissed off because the Israeli-controlled American Gentile killed a bunch of Afghan Gentiles. the 'welcome mat' for the US is disappearing.

the 15 year plan that encompassed the Selection of Bush/Cheney, 9-11, the Afghan & Iraq Wars/ Drive By Shootings, is coming to an end.

the policy is to eradicate strong semi-independent Middle Eastern countries.

there's one left & it's name is Iran.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Gold
    Thanks

Fuck, I thought all of you knew this already.

Yes, there are making ready for a war of attrition and depopulation, why is it so damn hard to understand that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BillBoard View Post
    Fuck, I thought all of you knew this already.

Yes, there are making ready for a war of attrition and depopulation, why is it so damn hard to understand that?
    e.g. the April 20, 2010 BP Disaster & the Toxic response.

the March 11, 2011 Fukushima incident - an allegedly huge earthquake that left many large concrete building standing, followed by a genuinely large tidal-like wave.

and now it's 2012. take the average of March 11 and April 20 and what do you get ? April 3-4.

i think there's a good chance (50%+) that this year's disaster - the attack on Iran - will occur by then.

BP (the Anglo-Persian Oil Company, Persian as in Iranian), the nuclear industry, the attack on Iran - what do they have in common ?

Jews, Zionists, IsraHell, and the compliance of England & the US governments.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 8,813 Times in 4,307 Posts

I think this could be possible, although I would think a viral outbreak would easier for them to manage. You could kill 100's of millions if not several billion and could avoid it relatively easily yourself.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't let loose a super virus, I would think it would be a TPTB wet dream, millions of non jews being killed, pandemonium so they could take more control of peoples lives etc.

A nuclear holocaust just seems like taking a chainsaw to something they could better use a scalpel.
    A virus isn't a guarantee, even with the AIDS virus there are those among us who are immune. You don't know who they are just as they don't. One that is for sure is a nuclear event which can and will wipe out hundreds of millions if not billions due to food contamination, radiation fall out and radiation poisoning. There really isn't a way to be immune to that kind of an event. Vitamin C does provide some protection (in extremely high doses) but not enough to be able to get you to survive the outcome.

Viruses are subject to the adaptive immune response, there isn't a virus around that someone couldn't build immunity too. Even Ebola has survivors.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

AIDs doesn't exist.

Book

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

Then it all crystallized in my mind. Why would the elite invest such vast sums into the construction of underground shelters? Why would the elite instigate a nuclear holocaust and literally bring the temple down onto their own heads? The answer is obvious to me in its simplicity and directness: slaughter billions and solve the overpopulation problem and reclaim the earth for use by the elite masters.

http://www.inspirationoverflow.com/w...22bDiagram.jpg

Jews finally realized that them fleeing to another planet someday is impossible.

gotta stay and kosherize this one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    http://www.inspirationoverflow.com/w...22bDiagram.jpg

Jews finally realized that them fleeing to another planet someday is impossible.

gotta stay and kosherize this one
    can't they just all move to Jewpiter ?

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

and the funny thing is it still would not be enough to appease them......there is no getting on the good side of a zionist ghoul
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.