Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

  1. #21
    Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,885
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    http://www.inspirationoverflow.com/w...22bDiagram.jpg

    Jews finally realized that them fleeing to another planet someday is impossible.

    gotta stay and kosherize this one
    tikkun olam!

    VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew


  2. #22
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,126
    Thanks
    8,738
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 4,940 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    http://www.inspirationoverflow.com/w...22bDiagram.jpg

    Jews finally realized that them fleeing to another planet someday is impossible.

    gotta stay and kosherize this one
    NO!!!! Kepler 22b really isn't that far away! And it is probably much nicer than earth too. Barbara Streissand will come too! REALLY!

    It is a bargain at only 620 light years!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kepler-22

  3. #23
    Iridium mamboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,335
    Thanks
    2,157
    Thanked 6,149 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    The chilling revelations are a good thing... I have them from time to time, it makes you mentally prepared to whatever they may throw at you... You have already lived through it in your mind, plotted counter measures etc...
    I'm worried about my kids. Personally, I'm tired of all the BS. When the jackbooted a-holes come to take me to the FEMA camps, I'll take of few of them with me and go like a man. But I'm wondering if I shouldn't be arranging to get my kids out of the country now. And then the question is where to go where one is assured safety and security? I'm skeptical of central America with all the governments being communist.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

  4. #24
    Gold PlatinumBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 199 Times in 110 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I'm worried about my kids. Personally, I'm tired of all the BS. When the jackbooted a-holes come to take me to the FEMA camps, I'll take of few of them with me and go like a man. But I'm wondering if I shouldn't be arranging to get my kids out of the country now. And then the question is where to go where one is assured safety and security? I'm skeptical of central America with all the governments being communist.
    It's interesting you bring this up.. I recently stumbled upon a post on zerohedge about the new Hungarian Constitution. Apparently it is fiscally and socially conservative, anyway I noticed that if one had a parent or a grandparent even that had Hungarian citizenship you could qualifiy for that too. Both of my grandparents on my mother's side were born in the Kingdom of Hungary and I am thinking about this for me as a place to immigrate to.

    What do ya'll think about this?

  5. #25
    Iridium mamboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,335
    Thanks
    2,157
    Thanked 6,149 Times in 2,611 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBlonde View Post
    It's interesting you bring this up.. I recently stumbled upon a post on zerohedge about the new Hungarian Constitution. Apparently it is fiscally and socially conservative, anyway I noticed that if one had a parent or a grandparent even that had Hungarian citizenship you could qualifiy for that too. Both of my grandparents on my mother's side were born in the Kingdom of Hungary and I am thinking about this for me as a place to immigrate to.

    What do ya'll think about this?
    Well, it could be a smart move. But you have to research the heck out of it and get info on the ground. The thing about Hungary that is problematic is that it is a smallish country that has always found itself in the line of fire of any war or political squabble going on between major powers - sort of like Czechoslovakia and Poland. Personally, I'd prefer to live in the middle of no where, well off the beaten trail.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

  6. #26
    Gold PlatinumBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 199 Times in 110 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Well, it could be a smart move. But you have to research the heck out of it and get info on the ground. The thing about Hungary that is problematic is that it is a smallish country that has always found itself in the line of fire of any war or political squabble going on between major powers - sort of like Czechoslovakia and Poland. Personally, I'd prefer to live in the middle of no where, well off the beaten trail.
    Thank you for the response. It is a lot to think about. One major drawback would be the language and it does have a tumulteous history. But on the other hand there are whites there and in the majority. They do have a problamatic minority, the Roma(gypsy).

  7. #27
    Book
    Guest

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

    I'd prefer to live in the middle of no where, well off the beaten trail.
    http://www.myonlinemaps.com/images/montana-map.gif

    you could provide medical services to Hoarder and other White People in Montana.

  8. #28
    Gold PlatinumBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 199 Times in 110 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    That Montana thing will only work(maybe)if it suceeds.. This federal government has it for whitey no matter where you live..

  9. #29
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,126
    Thanks
    8,738
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 4,940 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I'm worried about my kids. Personally, I'm tired of all the BS. When the jackbooted a-holes come to take me to the FEMA camps, I'll take of few of them with me and go like a man. But I'm wondering if I shouldn't be arranging to get my kids out of the country now. And then the question is where to go where one is assured safety and security? I'm skeptical of central America with all the governments being communist.
    Non-NATO non-commonwealth European countries may be better, since they may avoid getting dragged into the war. Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland and Finland and possibly Iceland allthough a member of NATO, may be too far from the beaten track to attract attention in a nuclear war. Switzerland may not be ideal being smack in the middle of Europe... Southern hemisphere; Australia and New Zealand, although commonwealth countries, they are large enough and not very densely populated apart from the east coast of Australia.

    Certainly a problem with all these countries (more/less) is that they are socialist in structure, however arguably rather soft-core...

    If war with Iran breaks out I will do my outmost to bring my family and myself to Sweden. I am not afraid of dying, but my kids are still young (12 and 8) and I would like to see them through at least until they can stand on their own legs figuratively speaking...

  10. #30
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,126
    Thanks
    8,738
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 4,940 Posts

    Re: A Chilling Revelation: Are Elite Planning our demise and is it imminent?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I'm worried about my kids. Personally, I'm tired of all the BS. When the jackbooted a-holes come to take me to the FEMA camps, I'll take of few of them with me and go like a man. But I'm wondering if I shouldn't be arranging to get my kids out of the country now. And then the question is where to go where one is assured safety and security? I'm skeptical of central America with all the governments being communist.
    Non-NATO non-commonwealth European countries may be better, since they may avoid getting dragged into the war. Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland and Finland and possibly Iceland allthough a member of NATO, may be too far from the beaten track to attract attention in a nuclear war. Switzerland may not be ideal being smack in the middle of Europe... Southern hemisphere; Australia and New Zealand, although commonwealth countries, they are large enough and not very densely populated apart from the east coast of Australia.

    Certainly a problem with all these countries (more/less) is that they are socialist in structure, however arguably rather soft-core...

    If war with Iran breaks out I will do my outmost to bring my family and myself to Sweden. I am not afraid of dying, but my kids are still young (12 and 8) and I would like to see them through at least until they can stand on their own legs figuratively speaking...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •