Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Pound Uncensored

Thanks

Ezra Pound Uncensored

This is presented for historical study, Eustace Mullins tells his story,
    Ezra Pound was locked up and censored for his works.

EZRA POUND UNCENSORED

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qce8ec.jpg

EZRA POUND, 1943.04.27: HANG ROOSEVELT
    http://whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com...entry-225.html

[...]

I think it might be a good thing to hang Roosevelt and a few hundred yidds IF you can do it by due legal process, NOT otherwise. Law must be preserved. I know this may sound tame, but so is it. It is sometimes hard to think so. Hard to think that the 35 ex-army subalterns or whatever who wanted to bump off all the kike congressmen weren't just a bit crude and simpliste. Sometimes one feels that it would be better to get the job done somehow, ANY how, than to delay execution.

A chair has been founded in the Sorbonne [in Liberated France] to study modern Jewish history, i.e., the role of the kike in modern history. It would be well to have similar chairs in ALL American universities, though Harvard and the College of the City of N. York might find it hard to get the necessary endowments. I don't think there is any American law that permits you to shoot Nic. Butler. It is a pity but so is it. No ex post facto laws are to be dreamt of. Not that Frankfurter or any other damn Jews care a hoot for law or for the American Constitution. But we are not here to uphold Frankfurter or the Jewish vendetta. In the midst of which YOU jolly well are. And every American boy that gets drowned owes it to Roosevelt and Baruch, and to Roosevelt's VIOLATION of the duties of office.

It is on the ground of those violations, those that occurred before Pearl Harbor, that you should impeach him. It is time that the matter was studied. It is time that the practical means for doing the job were made subject of study. It will be difficult insofar as your press and radio are mostly in Chewisch hands.

EZRA POUND, 1943.02.19: KIKOSOPHY
    http://whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-224.html
    Met an American lady on the seafront tother day. Married to an Italian, so she is still thaar on the seafront. Says to me: "That WALLACE, hasn't sense to come in out of the rain."

I seem to recall a report of a Delphian convention about six years ago, when Henry W. was trying to tell 'em something about American agriculture; how you eat more if you grow less, or some such ingenious piece of Jew-brow kikosophy.

[...]

Go, find out politely which political party is worse than the other, if either is, or conceivably could be, worse than the other. Manners will probably be politer in the Republican wigwam. The obvious percentage of kikery will be lower. [*] There will be possibly less humanitarian flimflam. BUT in any case diagnose 'em.

And the first piece of quite foetid bunk to diagnose OUT of the Roosevelt-Wallace synagogue sob stuff is this bunk about FREEDOM, which does NOT include economic freedom.

Take that every day and all day; and whenever an office holder, a sergeant, a chewish staff officer or a member of the cabinet or executive says FREEDOM, point out that his (if it's Wallace) HIS proposed freedom, omits freedom from debt.

We fight for world freedom, says the dead cod in London, over the synagogue radio.

Wallace has the sour faced gall to get up and talk about the freedom of a world in DEBT to America."

[...]

Ezra Pound, "Das Lehkapital", 1942.03.15
    http://whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com...entry-211.html
    The enemy is Das Leihkapital. Your Enemy is Das Leihkapital, intemational, wandering Loan Capital. Your enemy is not Germany, your enemy is money on loan. And it would be better for you to be infected with typhus, and dysentery, and Bright's disease, than to be infected with this blindness which prevents you from understanding HOW you are undermined, how you are ruined.

The big Jew is so bound up with this Leihkapital that no one is able to unscramble that omelet. It would be better for you to retire to Darbyshire and defy New Jerusalem, better for you to retire to Gloucester and find one spot that is England than to go on fighting for Jewry and ignoring the process.

It is an outrage that any clean lad from the country - I suppose there are STILL a few ENGLISH lads from the country - it is an outrage that any nice young man from the suburbs should be expected to die for Victor Sassoon, it is an outrage that any drunken footman's byblow should be asked to die for Sassoon.

As to your Empire, it was not all of it won by clean fighting. But however you got it, you did for a time more or less justify keeping it, on the ground that you exported good government or better government than the natives would have had without England.

You let in the Jew and the Jew rotted your empire, and you yourselves out-jewed the Jew. Your allies in your victimized holdings are the bunyah, you stand for NOTHING but usury.

And above metal usury; you have built up bank usury, 60% against 30 and 40%, and by that you WILL NOT be saved. Corrupting the whole earth, you have lost yourselves to yourselves.

And the big Jew has rotted EVERY nation he has wormed into. A millstone. Well, an exceptionally good swimmer MIGHT conceivably be cast into the sea with a stone tied round his neck. He might perhaps untie it. If he were a Scotchman, he would remember his jackknife, before being thrown overboard.

You seem to remember NOTHING. It were better you were infected with typhus. As to federal union, or JEW/nion. There is NO question of race in Streit's proposition. It is as proposed a union of slaves, under jewry. Offered by liars and abettors of thieves.

You have stolen land from your late Allies, and land slips from your control. The ONLY conquests of Britain and Rosenfeld are conquests FROM their alleged allies.

All right, say that Franklin Delany swipes ALL South America - to what end? And ruin the United States of America while he is doing it. What's that to you? It is not England's salvation. Will you ever LOOK at the story of empire? You are NOT even in the mercantile system, you are in a fake mercantile system, not even mercantile. It was for a time called mercantile or the mercantilist system and defined as considering the happiness of a nation to consist in the amount of MONEY it owned, and its process to consist in STEALING, welching, pouching the greatest possible amount of same (i.e., of money) from other nations.

That defines the USURY system, the ONLY system Anglo Saxons have known or used in our time.

And it will not save you. NOR will Judaized Russia. Nor will the Kahal, the Jew's central committee of bleeders. WHAT is their system? Unvarying, cheap goods, sweated out of cheap labor, dung dust hurled on the world, the WORLD conceived as sweat shop, to hell with the 8-hour day, down with abundance. DUMPING sweated goods, dumped against any and every nation that pays a just price for labor. That is your ALLY.

And in your past a trail of blood and of infamy. You bought Hessians to kill your own blood in America. You bought 'em from a stinking feudal overlord, who was in the hands of the ROTHSCHILD; that is HISTORY. You stirred up the American savages against your own kin IN America. But now Eden and Cripps have called in the Muscovite, to bum and destroy all Eastern Europe, and kill Finland, for the sake of the stinking Jews nickel mines.

Your infamy is bound up with Judaea. You can not touch a sore or a shame in your empire but you find a Mond, a Sassoon, or a Goldsmid. YOU HAVE NO RACE left in your government.

God knows if it can be found still scattered in England.

IT must be found scattered in England. The white remnants of England, the white remnant of the races of England must be FOUND and find means to cohere; otherwise, you might as well lie down in your grave yards.

You have for years had cheap goods DUMPED in from Russia. Your alliance with Moscow will bring no relief to that wound. Your Jews have ruined your home manufactures. Loans from the city of London, loans to the Orient, interest paid in cheap cotton goods, loans to the South American countries, interest paid in beef from the Argentine, and ruin of English grazing. The laws of durable government have been known from the days of King Wen. When empires go to ROT, they go to rot for known reasons.

The Times, Telegraph, Manchester Guardian, are there to conceal these reasons. Your press is an infamy, has been throughout our time.

The laws of durable government have been known from the days of King Wen, and when the Roman Empire perished it perished from the same follies that your kikes, your Rothschilds, Beits, Sieffs, Schiffs, and Goldsmids have squirted into your veins.

Cheap grain dumped from Egypt, ruin of the Italian farming, usury, and more usury, THAT is the answer.

For two centuries, ever since the brute Cromwell brought 'em back into England, the kikes have sucked out your vitals. A mild penetration, for a hundred years they have bootlicked your nobility and now where is your nobility? You had at least the semblance of control; you had, let us say, some influence with the Lords of Judaea as long as they WANTED your titles, as long as Levy Levinstein Lawson WANTED to be addressed as Lord Burnham. You could turn the worst edge of their avarice, or rather you could turn it OFF, the upper or huppar clawses; and turn it ONTO the peer. As you did without mercy.

But when the same scroungers have moved over to New York City, how will you manage 'em? The same bloody minded extortioners, or their descendents. The same FINANCIAL HOUSES. The same Rothschilds who plotted with Sherman, and Vandergould to KILL the American nation, who betrayed the United States in the "sixties". Head office in London, agents in the U.S. of America.

Now the address is altered. Main office in Wall Street and Cohen in London. You send Willie over to spy on us. You send 5000 usurers' pimps over to Washington and give special passports, diplomatic, to inveigle the United States into your plans to get cannon fodder from Idaho and from Iowa to weld your slaves cellar on Europe. And this time you get dumped into the ash can.

You have even forgotten your Kipling. Pig Baldwin has forgotten his cousin; if his obscene and treacherous mind ever grasped the meaning of Rudyard's stories. Let me recall one passage to the sow face:

"The Americans," wrote Rudyard, "obligingly slaughtered each other in order that the Czechoslovaks might inherit Boston Common." Cras tibi, tomorrow is your turn. Damn it all, you slaughtered the flower of England in the Boer War. Then in 1914 in the first three months, the best of you went out and got slaughtered.

. . .been seen only too clearly. And your foul papers, the filth of your newsprint has been subsidized to keep your minds off it.

A dirty bit of meat by the name of Gollancz has used your book trade to conceal it. You have almost NO means of communication.

When a Brooks Adams writes five volumes that would help you to see it, six copies reach England. You have LOST the health of the mind. God knows how the scattered handful of Englishmen still in England can still speak one with another.

I see NO remedy in your parliament. I don't mean as parliament. I mean in the personnel. It is your problem. You do not NOW even elect your own parliament. Whether WITH an election you could get anything save old dead meat, I do not know. During the last war a few men had a glimmer of instinct. On whatever formula, they called it pacifism. Was it? All of 'em I ever met were pugnacious. Was it an instinct to save the butt end of the RACE by not fighting? Is it a mistake to combat Germans by force?

Is there a RACE left in England? Has it ANY will left to survive? You can carry slaughter to Ireland. Will that save you? I doubt it. Nothing can save you, save a purge. Nothing can save you, save an affirmation that you are English.

Whore Belisha is NOT. Isaccs is not. No Sassoon is an Englishman, racially. No Rothschild is English, no Strakosch is English, no Roosevelt is English, no Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Khan, Baruch, Schiff, Sieff, or Solomon was ever yet bom Anglo-Saxon.

And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you have murdered your empire, and it is this filth that elects your politicians.

You have lost your tradition. You have not even learned what Lord Byron told you. You are, as even that foul rag the Times tells you, a little late in making a start.

In the year 1942 Anno Domini, there is only one start you can make. And that is a start toward being England. A refusal to be a province of Israel, or an outpost of Yankee-Judaea.

Quando tutti saremo forti.

EZRA POUND: US TROOPS GO HOME!

http://whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com...entry-212.html

EZRA POUND: "30 YEARS WAR..."

Wartime Broadcast from Italy
    http://whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com...entry-210.html

Letter from Rapallo

By EZRA POUND
    Special to The Japan Times
    Aug. 12, 1940
    http://whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com...entry-207.html

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

JDRock (9th November 2017),Neuro (9th November 2017)

Thanks

Re: Ezra Pound Uncensored

I studied literature in college and this information never, ever came up about Pound. In fact, I have only found out about it recently.

Pound was a contemporary of D.H. Lawrence, another English writer who also had his books banned and even burned. He and his unpopularly German wife were under house arrest during WWI and repeatedly hassled by armed forces officials.

One of France's greatest modern writers, Louis Ferdinand Celine, is hardly taught at all because he wrote anti-semitic tracts before and during WWII (even though his novels make no reference to Jews).

Fifty years after his death the MSM still can't give it a rest:

Should France Honor Great Writing, Despite its Anti-Semitic Author?
    Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lapis For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (24th June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Brilliant stuff. I wonder if anyone has published his collected works and letters.

I've been reading Mullins' History of the Jews and it is a real eye opener.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (24th June 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapis View Post
    I studied literature in college and this information never, ever came up about Pound. In fact, I have only found out about it recently.

Pound was a contemporary of D.H. Lawrence, another English writer who also had his books banned and even burned. He and his unpopularly German wife were under house arrest during WWI and repeatedly hassled by armed forces officials.

One of France's greatest modern writers, Louis Ferdinand Celine, is hardly taught at all because he wrote anti-semitic tracts before and during WWII (even though his novels make no reference to Jews).

Fifty years after his death the MSM still can't give it a rest:

Should France Honor Great Writing, Despite its Anti-Semitic Author?
    Almost all the great writers and other people of status had something to say
    at one point. Let's censor them all, ban them, they are doing that and rewriting
    history in the process. It is quite ridiculous at times.

Ezra Pound was a rebel, he commissioned Eustace Mullins to research
    the Federal Reserve, beyond money, leads to Occult, Jews, Conspiracy, ...

Ezra Pound the giant has not been totally banned but his history has.

This is a great way to introduce people to these topics.

He was institutionalized and silenced, destroyed by the FEDS, and no one
    can speak about his young assistant Eustace Mullins without being attacked.

Ezra Pound was also a great fan of the Romans/Byzantines.

On the old gim many of us were students of Ezra Pound and Eustace Mullins
    and did our own related research, and we haven't stopped.

Eustace Mullins: NEW HISTORY OF THE JEWS
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

well, Time is part of Time-Warner, as in Warner Brothers, as in 4 Jews who stole Edison's invention then moved to California to start Hollywood and to make it harder for Edison to litigate.

"This writer spent the last years of his life in anti-Semitic madness" - from a Jewish group-think point of view. obviously some Jewish people manage to escape their own madness.

interesting how people wake up to the Talmud worshippers later in life. i envy the people who are taught by their parents or simply wake up earlier in life.

my father was aware of Jews and was anti-Israel. but for some reason he didn't talk about it much. i would have been grateful.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (24th June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

bump...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (24th June 2013)

Thanks

Out of curiosity I googled Ezra Pound and "best poems," and of course a lot of sites came up. Most of them don't provide much of a biography, but this one did; it's pretty shocking to read what happened to him:

By the 1930s, Pound was writing about banking and economic systems, and incorporating into the Cantos his own ideas about usury, which he identified as an exploitative economic system. Froula noted that the Cantos was "a verbal war against economic corruption, against literal wars, against materialism, against habits of mind that permit the perpetuation of political domination. It advocates economic reform as the basis of social and cultural reform, and it could not have held aloof from political reality."

Pound himself was also not aloof from political reality. An admirer of Mussolini, he lived in fascist Italy beginning in 1925. When World War II broke out, Pound stayed in Italy, retaining his U.S. citizenship, and broadcasting a series of controversial radio commentaries. These commentaries often attacked Roosevelt and the Jewish bankers whom Pound held responsible for the war. By 1943 the U.S. government deemed the broadcasts to be treasonous; at war's end the poet was arrested by the U.S. Army and kept imprisoned in a small, outdoor wire cage at a compound near Pisa, Italy. For several weeks during that hot summer, Pound was confined to the cage. [] At night floodlights lit his prison. Eventually judged to be mentally incompetent to stand trial, Pound was incarcerated in St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Washington, D.C. He stayed in the hospital until 1958 when Robert Frost led a successful effort to free the poet. Ironically, while imprisoned by the army in Italy, Pound completed the "Pisan Cantos," a group of poems that Paul L. Montgomery of the New York Times called "among the masterpieces of this century." The poems won him the Bollingen Prize in 1949.

Upon his release from St. Elizabeth's in 1958, Pound returned to Italy, where he lived quietly for the rest of his life.
    His Cantos are really long, but here's a short poem of his that I like:

"And the days are not full enough"

And the days are not full enough
    And the nights are not full enough
    And life slips by like a field mouse
    Not shaking the grass

Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

The cause according to him was Avarice.

or greed.

Or the choice to take more than you give to sustain existance.

Which is traced to the basic choice people have access to in order to supply the demand of existance for as long as possible.

The other being the choice to share as equally as possible.

Either chop down trees faster than they regrow to sustain existance, absolute capitalism, taking more than you give....Avarice

or

Chop down trees as fast as or slower than they regrow to sustain existance, responsible capitalism, sharing equally...Altrusim

Which Ayn Rand said was evil.

Ayn Rand alludes to her belief in Avarice or greed...being equal to that which is Good.

All absolute capitalists operating within the absolute capitalistic hierarchical food powered make work enterprise think like that.

There are of course smart absolute capitalists...and dumb absolute capitalists.

Greed or absolute capitalism is easy to employ as a method of power acquisition.

Altrusim or responsible capitalism is hard as greed is easy....until greed or taking more than you give reaches it's maximum potential...then sharing equally becomes easy and taking more than you give...hard...or impossible.

Of course capitalism is impossible to escape within the Universe...because all and everything capitalize upon Truth to sustain the existance of all and everything.

Whenever you eliminate a lie you travel closer to the source of it's power...

Basically everything that happened to Ezra was because it took him until he was at the end of his lifespan to begin to wake up from the dream he was awake.

Realize the lie he believed was Truth was a lie.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypertiger For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (24th June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 Times in 1,983 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertiger View Post
    The cause according to him was Avarice.

or greed.

Or the choice to take more than you give to sustain existance.

Which is traced to the basic choice people have access to in order to supply the demand of existance for as long as possible.

The other being the choice to share as equally as possible.

Either chop down trees faster than they regrow to sustain existance, absolute capitalism, taking more than you give....Avarice

Basically everything that happened to Ezra was because it took him until he was at the end of his lifespan to begin to wake up from the dream he was awake.

Realize the lie he believed was Truth was a lie.
    Your posts always make think Hypertiger but what the hell is the lie he believed? I'm confused here.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (24th June 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Brilliant stuff. I wonder if anyone has published his collected works and letters.

I've been reading Mullins' History of the Jews and it is a real eye opener.
    Found this archive, the Eustace Mullins one is old, same website.
    “Ezra Pound Speaking”

Book is listed, other links, I'll see if I can find it online.

related thread

Eustace Mullins

http://i42.tinypic.com/ouwj6g.jpg

KILLER ARTICLE , written, radio ?

[1943] ZION by Ezra Pound

#78 (April 20, 1943) U.S.(C35) ZION

If or when one mentions the Protocols alleged to be of the Elders of Zion, one is frequently met with the reply: Oh, but they are a forgery.

Certainly they are a forgery, and that is the one proof we have of their authenticity. The Jews have worked with forged documents for the past 24 hundred years, namely ever since they have had any documents whatsoever. And no one can qualify as a historian of this half century without having examined the Protocols. Alleged, if you like, to have been translated from the Russian, from a manuscript to be consulted in the British Museum, where some such document may or may not exist.

What we know for certain is that they were published two decades ago. That Lord Sydenham wrote a preface to them. That their content has been traced to another sketch said to have appeared in the eighteen forties. The interest in them does not lie in [the] question of their having been, or NOT been concocted by a legislative assembly of Rabbis, democratically elected, or secretly chosen by the Mysterious Order of Seven Branched Antlers or the Bowling Society of Milwaukee. Their interest lies in the type of mind, or the state of mind of their author. That was their interest for the psychologist the day they first appeared. And for the historian two decades later, when the program contained in them has so crushingly gone into effect up to a point, or down to a squalor.

What is interesting, perhaps most, to the historian is their definite campaign against history altogether, their declared intention to blot out the classics, to blot out the record, and to dazzle men with talk of tomorrow. That is a variant on the pie in the bait. As far as reality is concerned, as far as you and I are concerned it makes little difference whether prosperity is in heaven, or in the year 2300, or just round a corner that will never be turned.

A religious man might think his reward might be in heaven, but even a religious man ought to know that his reward will not be on earth in a hundred years time. In fact, the pie in the sky is a more reasonable proposition: an opium with more to it than Mr. Keynes’ day after tomorrow.
    I am not concerned with fixing blame retrospectively so much as with judging the present: those who are against the true word, the protocolaires. Now Keynes whose fair is foul, foul is fair sentence can be taken as the quintessence of something or other, is the perfect protoclaire. It comes over me that on the one occasion I had the curious experience of seeing him, he managed to utter two falsehoods in a very short space of time. In fact never opened his mouth without doing so. First in stating that he is an orthodox economist, which he is not, second in saying that the then high cost of living was due to lack of labor, when there were millions of men out of work.

You couldn’t have done much better in two sentences if you were out for a record in the falsification. Protocol No. 8, second [paragraph]:

We shall surround our government with a whole world of economists. That is the reason why economic sciences form, etc. Around us again will be a whole constellation of bankers, industrialists, capitalists and the main thing, millionaires, because in substance everything will be settled by the question of figures.

Is it possible to arouse any interest in verbal precision? Is it possible to persuade more than six or eight people to consider the scope of crossword puzzles and other devices for looking at words for something that is NOT their meaning? Cabala, for example, anything to make the word mean something it does NOT say. Anything to distract the auditor from the plain sense of the word, or the sentence? Even to communism that is NOT communism. To communism of the episcopal sort, which they want in England. A Bolshevism that is to leave the archibishops and curates just where they are, each with his living or benefice. A revelation against capital, allegedly against capital, that attacks property and leaves capital setting pretty.

Lenin all out for making banking a state affair. And then twenty years during which it has seemed to drop decidedly into the background, when the world revolution was very busy about something else.

It should by now be clear that some people fear NOT the outcome of the war, but the END of the war. Churchill, for example. Not defeat, not the ruin of the Empire that worries him, but the END of the war. End of the slaughter, end of the war conditions.

Robert Clive has been clear enough, ex-British ambassador in Tokyo. Tells you and the world Japan can not be beaten. But the war must go ON, according to Churchill and Roosevelt. Churchill sees the end of monopoly and privilege, or at least a shift when the war ends, no matter HOW.

That is the point you should consider. In regard to the protocols, either there is and was a plot to ruin all goyim, all nations of Europe, or some people are stark raving crazy. They want war to go on to certain wreck. WHO are they? Mere cannon fodder. The American troops in N. Africa know they are not there thru any wish of their own. The war was started for gold, to maintain the fetish value of gold. Plenty of other sidelines. Minor advantages have been COMMERCIALLY taken.

Did the present regime in England WANT the troops to return after Dunkirk? Every move for reform in England is a fascist reform, or proposition along fascist lines.

The supreme betrayal of Europe is inherent in the alliance of Anglo-Jewry with Moscow. Debts rise. That is one part of the war. It is a contest between STOPPING the war and going on with it. And only one side does any fighting. Namely the party that STARTED the war. They are for its continuance. Who are they?

BUT they are also for starting the next one. They openly proclaim that AFTER (that is IF) America finishes with Japan, she will have to fight Russia. IF Russia should break into Europe.

Only blindness and deafness can keep you unaware of these proclamations. The U.S. must protect the world? Why? Does the world want it? The U.S., once this war is over, must be strong enough to beat Russia.

The U.S. had a chance to maintain her prestige and unique position by staying NEUTRAL. Neutral while other powers exhausted themselves. And she DID not.

Who are the lunatics? Was there a deliberate plot? That is what should concern you. WAS there a plot? How long had it been in existence? Does it continue, with its Lehmans, Morgenthaus, Baruchs? Proposals to send the darkies to Africa, to work for Judea, and the rest of it? And WILL you, after Japan is thru with you, take on Russia? In order to maintain the banking monopoly? With Mr. Wille Wiseman, late of the British secret service, ensconced in Kuhn, Loeb and Co., to direct you and rule you?
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Libertarian_Guard (28th June 2013)