Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Of Diocletian's edictum de pretiis and Obama

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Of Diocletian's edictum de pretiis and Obama

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    When the flag changes the entity it represents becomes different as well. My father fought in WWI (phase II) for a flag with 48 stars and I have no objection to that entity. When it later morphed into a flag with 50 stars a completely different entity came into existence.
    Yep, Obama is the textbook example of the worst that could happen vis-a-vis granting statehood to Hawaii, gateway to fake U.S. birth certificates for third worlders, communists and sundry other unwashed masses.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    the worst that could happen vis-a-vis granting statehood to Hawaii
    Evidence recorded Harry S. Truman executed some shenanigans on/around June 25, 1948 that resulted in federal districts being imposed. He did this while congress was in recess and then called them back in emergency session. That bit of treason (once identified and duly recorded) makes it possible to state that Alaska and Hawaii have never entered the union under the same conditions as the 48 before them. If interested I could give you the recorder number for these documents detailing Truman's acts available certified from the Vermillion county Ohio recorders office for a sum of around $30.

The more people who know of this and who are willing to present it to the feds at every opportunity the better.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    Evidence recorded Harry S. Truman executed some shenanigans on/around June 25, 1948 that resulted in federal districts being imposed. He did this while congress was in recess and then called them back in emergency session. That bit of treason (once identified and duly recorded) makes it possible to state that Alaska and Hawaii have never entered the union under the same conditions as the 48 before them. If interested I could give you the recorder number for these documents detailing Truman's acts available certified from the Vermillion county Ohio recorders office for a sum of around $30.

The more people who know of this and who are willing to present it to the feds at every opportunity the better.
    Please post that recorder number Palani. I'm sure we're not the only ones interested in this topic.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Please post that recorder number Palani. I'm sure we're not the only ones interested in this topic.
    Contact Lori Porter for the costs
    http://www.vermilliongov.us/recorder.html

It is Vermillion County, Indiana rather than Ohio ... memory fails.

The Doc Numbers are
    200702779 - 31 pages ... $31 at $1 a page

notice to purported new attorney general of the u.s. ...
    200900141 - 4-5 pages at $1 a page

She will let you know what postage costs are as well. Best include a SASE with a LARGE manilla envelope and a postal money order to cover her costs.

Thanks

Should note as well these docs are available on Adask's site here
    http://adask.wordpress.com/category/dennis-craig/

altho you need the certified copies if you plan on relying upon them.