Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Question Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

I couldn't log on to GSUS all day from work, until about 3 PM. In the last two weeks, 4 out of 5 days, I cannot open the page and get a website not found error message. This of course is from my work computer. Now today, I noticed the same for King World News - from my standpoint the website is completely kaput. Now we know from GATA that King World News has been the victim of a DNS attack recently. At the risk of being paranoid, I'm wondering if agents of the FED aren't dickering around and selectively blocking silver and gold related web sites to prevent more sheeple from waking up? Frankly I think they are losing control and are scared shitless. When I look at the gold and silver charts I see amazing price support and it seems to bounce like off a trampoline. I don't think TPTB are able to achieve much price decline even with massive paper shorting. This tells me that silver and gold are cheap. King World News has been running powerful interviews exposing the massive physical buying in India, China and South East Asia. I think this whole game is ready to blow the top off the gold and silver price; and TPTB here in the west are desperate to keep the rush to gold and silver in the east secret.

What do you think?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Re: Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Frankly I think they are losing control and are scared shitless.

What do you think?
    I don't think they're scared of anything bro. The only thing that can stop their agenda at this point is Jesus Christ.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks

Also, I will say I'm pretty happy with silver holding in around $31 and $32. That's a good floor before the springboard. Not that I am forcasting a springboard. Just saying.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks

I think you should sit down, have a drink, smoke a doob, get a little fire going in the back yard and de-stress yourself, mamboni?

If someone asks you what good is a hi-cap MAG ban when there are millions of them already around and you answer, "well clips can't be reused" you're switching into full retard mode. -MadFranks

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    I don't think they're scared of anything bro. The only thing that can stop their agenda at this point is Jesus Christ.
    I have to agree, getting Obmama in the white house proves that they can get away with anything.

censoring is a part of their agenda

Thanks

More to address the content of your OP, because now that I re-read the thread I see I didn't really talk about your actual concern: I personally have had zero issues with connecting to the forum. Maybe the supporting network for your area is experiencing difficulties or damages. I wouldn't read too much into it unless it persists Manboni.

We have seen attacks on webpages in the past though, so keep your guard up.

Iridium
    Thanks

Relax, it's doom withdrawl. Read small doses until you shake your paranoia, then you'll be back to your 'normal'.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MNeagle View Post
    Relax, it's doom withdrawl. Read small doses until you shake your paranoia, then you'll be back to your 'normal'.
    Doom Withdrawal Syndrome - LOL. That's rich.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Doom Withdrawal Syndrome - LOL. That's rich.
    I can't smoke a doob dammit. Sucks being a doctor on call - gotta be stone somber all the damn time! I haven't tried that shit in many years. Stopped booze entirely too - makes me fat!

Sucks getting old: easy weight gain, aching joints, and now Doom Withdrawal Syndrome! Somebody needs to invent a pill for that.

Darn I didn't mean to quote myself! My brain is fried - we just had a big inspection. But it went very well.

Iridium
    Thanks

oh, & look at pics of your stash. You know, before the boating accident took 'em all in that horrible accident...
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org