Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

Thanks

Re: Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

Hmmm? I have had no issues accessing the site? I hope it stays that way. Probably a server issue in your route here.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Sucks being a doctor on call - gotta be stone somber all the damn time!
    How come you Doctors have to be somber all the time? Why can't you be cheerful?

Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Old Herb Lady

I can't smoke a doob dammit. Sucks being a doctor on call - gotta be stone somber all the damn time! I haven't tried that shit in many years. Stopped booze entirely too - makes me fat!

Sucks getting old: easy weight gain, aching joints, and now Doom Withdrawal Syndrome! Somebody needs to invent a pill for that.

Darn I didn't mean to quote myself! My brain is fried - we just had a big inspection. But it went very well.

I can understand your plight, maybe that's why we get along so well. <SARCASM>

On the opposite end of the spectrum,
    I am not on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, maybe I am, people call me all hours of the day & night around the clock seeking relief from their ails or their loved ones ails.
    I go to the grocery store, boom someone always spots me needing an answer, the post offfice is never a one minute visit as it was intended. Going to a wedding or a funeral usually involves a miniature seminar right at the dinner table with people pulling out pens & paper . I get no rest, I am high & drunk on coffee (the very coffee I tell people not to drink, I'm drowning in it)
    I love to help people but I'm not a doctor, I tell people that I can't do anything for them, they have to do it for themselves.
    I tell them the information they need to know & tell them that they have to make the decision for themselves, no one can do it for them.
    I have to give them a WAKE-UP CALL of their own to empower them to heal themselves if not, then go see your doctor because I cannot help you. ( see I send people to doctors too)

The time I spend listening to what brought them to their sicknesses is where the key lies. Stress is killing everybody, I mean making them sicker & sicker. This DOOM shit is for the birds. TPTB has people enslaved to sickness. They want us all sick and the number one way to do it is through FEAR. I have never seen people so afraid---sheep or NO sheep-- it doesn't matter, everyone is feeling these tumultous times. That's all I gotz to say. Have a nice day ! Coffee away ! (i mean close by ! )

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

one other data point - yes, KWN was inaccessible for me Tuesday morning April 17.

and, GIM1 was shut down within a week of the 2010 CFTC hearings.

Gold & Silver manipulation is part of the "Strong Dollar" policy, which is itself near & dear to TPTB.

I believe the shut-down of GIM1 was part of censorship of PM websites related to the strong dollar policy & currency manipulation.

GSUS was up for me all day Tuesday - but I wasn't watching 24/7.

As far as current censorship of PM websites - we need more data-points.

Of course, it's not like we spend all out time talking about PMs. Not when there's re-animated frog-legs & quivering squid threads !

Though, as far as what REALLY irritates TPTB about GSUS - it may be our honesty about Jews.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Book

Stopped booze entirely too - makes me fat!
    http://www.airreview.com/Qantas/Seats-747-Rear.jpg

I'm glad you did quit drinking Mamboni. Now, whenever we travel together, you kindly send back to me in Coach your First Class champagne and dessert:

http://www.airreview.com/Qantas/Wine-Champers-F.jpg

you have lost weight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdhal View Post
    I think you should sit down, have a drink, smoke a doob, get a little fire going in the back yard and de-stress yourself, mamboni?

I don't know why, but the way you phrased that made me totally LOL.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Old Herb Lady

Sucks being a doctor on call .

Here's one for you....
    Lady calls me on a weekend , (crying) she says Old Herb Lady, I'm having a big problem, I need your help. I say shoot, tell me. She says I can't move my bowels and I am very scared/nervous of what's going to happen to me. I said how long has it been. (she cries more) Finally after 10 minutes the truth comes out...she hadn't gone in like 2 weeks.
    I said, well call your doctor because you could have an obstruction, how much pain are you in, I asked. No pain she says. She said her doctor's office is closed,
    I said it doesn't matter....their is a doctor on call.....she said no she was too embarrassed to call. (crying) I said, maam, what caused the massive constipation ? Well, she proceeds, I have been eating alot of peanut butter out of the jar & also alot of chocolate. I tell her one more time to call her doctor....if you don't then here are some idears for you....I told her what foods & herbs, etc she needed to stimulate the bowel.......she calls me 2 days later.....pooping like crazy & happy as could be.

I said great ! I was so very happy to hear this because how AWFUL a situation for her !!!! UGh !!!!

So I tell her, now you know that you CANNOT eat that peanut butter & chocolate anymore, you know what will happen to you, OK.
    Yes ! Yes ! I understand !! thank You so much !! she says.
    I said, well the next time it happens, don't call me call your doctor because NOW you KNOW HOW TO FIX YOURSELF &
    you have to respect that your body does NOT want that chocoate & peanut butter, OK ?

Fast forward like 2 years later.....she calls crying.......
    I said, yes, I remember, what have you been eating ? Oh she got into the chocolate & PB again. yiiiiikes !!!!!!

I said, well call your doctor because I can't make you stop eating what your bowels keep getting blocked up with.
    This time she says.....I DID CALL MY DOCTOR cause you told me not to call you if I get constipated again !!!! But this time she didn't poop for a MONTH !!!!!!
    He gave me a laxative, she says. ( It was in a HUGE bottle/liquid stuff)
    I said well what is the problem, Did it help you to go ? Yes ! It helped me to go but now I cannot have bowel movement without it, I have to take it everyday or my bowels won't move without it ......It gave her massive CHRONIC diarrhea. I told her that she has probably more than likely become laxative dependant now.
    She said her doctor says she has to just keep taking it.

I told her what to eat & what not to eat & what herbs to take, she quit taking the laxative, she now has beautiful bowel movements
    & quit eating foods that block her up and is happy, happy happy .

People are their own worst enemy and many a times people discuss their poopin' issues with me RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC !!!!! TMI, TMI people.

So I keep sendin' 'em to you,Doc, but they keep callin' me , !

Happy Poopin ' !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    Here's one for you....
    Lady calls me on a weekend , (crying) she says Old Herb Lady, I'm having a big problem, I need your help. I say shoot, tell me. She says I can't move my bowels and I am very scared/nervous of what's going to happen to me. I said how long has it been. (she cries more) Finally after 10 minutes the truth comes out...she hadn't gone in like 2 weeks.
    I said, well call your doctor because you could have an obstruction, how much pain are you in, I asked. No pain she says. She said her doctor's office is closed,
    I said it doesn't matter....their is a doctor on call.....she said no she was too embarrassed to call. (crying) I said, maam, what caused the massive constipation ? Well, she proceeds, I have been eating alot of peanut butter out of the jar & also alot of chocolate. I tell her one more time to call her doctor....if you don't then here are some idears for you....I told her what foods & herbs, etc she needed to stimulate the bowel.......she calls me 2 days later.....pooping like crazy & happy as could be.

I said great ! I was so very happy to hear this because how AWFUL a situation for her !!!! UGh !!!!

So I tell her, now you know that you CANNOT eat that peanut butter & chocolate anymore, you know what will happen to you, OK.
    Yes ! Yes ! I understand !! thank You so much !! she says.
    I said, well the next time it happens, don't call me call your doctor because NOW you KNOW HOW TO FIX YOURSELF &
    you have to respect that your body does NOT want that chocoate & peanut butter, OK ?

Fast forward like 2 years later.....she calls crying.......
    I said, yes, I remember, what have you been eating ? Oh she got into the chocolate & PB again. yiiiiikes !!!!!!

I said, well call your doctor because I can't make you stop eating what your bowels keep getting blocked up with.
    This time she says.....I DID CALL MY DOCTOR cause you told me not to call you if I get constipated again !!!! But this time she didn't poop for a MONTH !!!!!!
    He gave me a laxative, she says. ( It was in a HUGE bottle/liquid stuff)
    I said well what is the problem, Did it help you to go ? Yes ! It helped me to go but now I cannot have bowel movement without it, I have to take it everyday or my bowels won't move without it ......It gave her massive CHRONIC diarrhea. I told her that she has probably more than likely become laxative dependant now.
    She said her doctor says she has to just keep taking it.

I told her what to eat & what not to eat & what herbs to take, she quit taking the laxative, she now has beautiful bowel movements
    & quit eating foods that block her up and is happy, happy happy .

People are their own worst enemy and many a times people discuss their poopin' issues with me RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC !!!!! TMI, TMI people.

So I keep sendin' 'em to you,Doc, but they keep callin' me , !

Happy Poopin ' !!!

That's kind of a shitty story, but it seems to have come out smelling like roses in the end.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    Of course, it's not like we spend all out time talking about PMs. Not when there's re-animated frog-legs & quivering squid threads !

Though, as far as what REALLY irritates TPTB about GSUS - it may be our honesty about Jews.
    Truth tends to float to the surface after a time.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Old Herb Lady

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    That's kind of a shitty story, but it seems to have come out smelling like roses in the end.
    Doc & I exchange shiiite all the time , so only the best shiiiite for him, ya know !