Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are the TPTB censoring gold and silver web sites?

Mamboni, your theory is possible although your observations are not mirrored from other users.

While I wouldn't put it past certain entities to censor certain types of news (and it is happening, wikipedia is being constantly scrubbed) many of us were here on GSUS during the timeframe you mentioned.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    http://www.airreview.com/Qantas/Seats-747-Rear.jpg

I'm glad you did quit drinking Mamboni. Now, whenever we travel together, you kindly send back to me in Coach your First Class champagne and dessert:

http://www.airreview.com/Qantas/Wine-Champers-F.jpg

you have lost weight.
    I don't fly. Never! You're welcome to the champagne.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    Doc & I exchange shiiite all the time , so only the best shiiiite for him, ya know !

I was doing my best at puns. Seems like I need to work on the wording.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    Here's one for you....
    Lady calls me on a weekend , (crying) she says Old Herb Lady, I'm having a big problem, I need your help. I say shoot, tell me. She says I can't move my bowels and I am very scared/nervous of what's going to happen to me. I said how long has it been. (she cries more) Finally after 10 minutes the truth comes out...she hadn't gone in like 2 weeks.
    I said, well call your doctor because you could have an obstruction, how much pain are you in, I asked. No pain she says. She said her doctor's office is closed,
    I said it doesn't matter....their is a doctor on call.....she said no she was too embarrassed to call. (crying) I said, maam, what caused the massive constipation ? Well, she proceeds, I have been eating alot of peanut butter out of the jar & also alot of chocolate. I tell her one more time to call her doctor....if you don't then here are some idears for you....I told her what foods & herbs, etc she needed to stimulate the bowel.......she calls me 2 days later.....pooping like crazy & happy as could be.

I said great ! I was so very happy to hear this because how AWFUL a situation for her !!!! UGh !!!!

So I tell her, now you know that you CANNOT eat that peanut butter & chocolate anymore, you know what will happen to you, OK.
    Yes ! Yes ! I understand !! thank You so much !! she says.
    I said, well the next time it happens, don't call me call your doctor because NOW you KNOW HOW TO FIX YOURSELF &
    you have to respect that your body does NOT want that chocoate & peanut butter, OK ?

Fast forward like 2 years later.....she calls crying.......
    I said, yes, I remember, what have you been eating ? Oh she got into the chocolate & PB again. yiiiiikes !!!!!!

I said, well call your doctor because I can't make you stop eating what your bowels keep getting blocked up with.
    This time she says.....I DID CALL MY DOCTOR cause you told me not to call you if I get constipated again !!!! But this time she didn't poop for a MONTH !!!!!!
    He gave me a laxative, she says. ( It was in a HUGE bottle/liquid stuff)
    I said well what is the problem, Did it help you to go ? Yes ! It helped me to go but now I cannot have bowel movement without it, I have to take it everyday or my bowels won't move without it ......It gave her massive CHRONIC diarrhea. I told her that she has probably more than likely become laxative dependant now.
    She said her doctor says she has to just keep taking it.

I told her what to eat & what not to eat & what herbs to take, she quit taking the laxative, she now has beautiful bowel movements
    & quit eating foods that block her up and is happy, happy happy .

People are their own worst enemy and many a times people discuss their poopin' issues with me RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC !!!!! TMI, TMI people.

So I keep sendin' 'em to you,Doc, but they keep callin' me , !

Happy Poopin ' !!!
    Well, you're advice was a lot better than the doctor's. First of all, he obviously didn't get a good history from her. Second, laxatives are very unhealthy and telling a patient to keep taking them is almost malpractice. These doctors are so ignorant of basic diet and nutrition. Tell your friend she's better permanently increase her intake of raw and lightly cooked vegetables and fruits and grains or she's headed for a major case of diverticulosis. My wife is prone to constipation - many women are. I would always discourage using a laxative and encourage a high roughage low sugar low processed food diet.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian View Post
    Mamboni, your theory is possible although your observations are not mirrored from other users.

While I wouldn't put it past certain entities to censor certain types of news (and it is happening, wikipedia is being constantly scrubbed) many of us were here on GSUS during the timeframe you mentioned.
    Agreed! But my biggest fear is that these bastards are going to shut down the internet or select sites using some lame excuse like national security or hate speech.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Agreed! But my biggest fear is that these bastards are going to shut down the internet or select sites using some lame excuse like national security or hate speech.
    When the war starts, most certainly, possibly even before that!!!

DMac

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPArUUNrOwg

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a possible attempt at censorship: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post535779

The site that broke the Obama court case news story went down at 12:20AM pacific time, after breaking the story earlier that afternoon. Could be high traffic, could be something else.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien