Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of the "strange noies in the sky"?

Thanks

What do you guys think of the "strange noies in the sky"?

Hey guys. A while ago I retired from work and mostly from the internet too. The "Freedom 35" plan has been pretty sweet. Oh, and in case anyone is wondering (given a thread I posted long ago)... my son was born last December.

Anyways, today I was out running when I heard a jet overhead, flying real low. The only problem is - there was no jet overhead. It was a clear day. The jet sound originated from one part of the sky and didn't seem to move around, although the tone was like a fast yet. But no clouds or planes or anything else in sight. It lasted maybe 30 seconds and faded away (again, still from the same part of the sky, it faded away instead of flew away). After it was silent again I could hear two guys in their backyard talking about it. Definitely something odd. So I googled just now and it seems that people are hearing this all over Canada and the US. Tons of youtube videos, questions, forum posts about strange jet and other noises in the sky. What gives?
    Ash_Williams is a fictional character only and anything posted is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as fact or advice and is not guaranteed to be accurate and does not necessarily represent the opinion of the person posting it.<br /> <br />&lt;b&gt;I&#39;d rather be banned than stupid&lt;/b&gt;

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: What do you guys think of the "strange noies in the sky"?

you retired at 35? man, i am doing something wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Ash, what do YOU think?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Only a matter of time before they came up with one.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ible_plane.jpg
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

"Freedom 35"
    Trailer Park Boys style?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Ash, what do YOU think?
    Vortex in the atmosphere - some sort of tornado up there. No idea what would be causing it. If people all over are hearing this, then something interesting is going on.

Trailer Park Boys style?
    They were certainly inspirational. Always willing to risk it all for the big score.
    Ash_Williams is a fictional character only and anything posted is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as fact or advice and is not guaranteed to be accurate and does not necessarily represent the opinion of the person posting it.<br /> <br />&lt;b&gt;I&#39;d rather be banned than stupid&lt;/b&gt;

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Williams View Post

They were certainly inspirational. Always willing to risk it all for the big score.
    Sweet. Did you find Steve French?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Sound effects trials for the staged UFO invasion?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Williams View Post
    Hey guys. A while ago I retired from work and mostly from the internet too. The "Freedom 35" plan has been pretty sweet. Oh, and in case anyone is wondering (given a thread I posted long ago)... my son was born last December.

Anyways, today I was out running when I heard a jet overhead, flying real low. The only problem is - there was no jet overhead. It was a clear day. The jet sound originated from one part of the sky and didn't seem to move around, although the tone was like a fast yet. But no clouds or planes or anything else in sight. It lasted maybe 30 seconds and faded away (again, still from the same part of the sky, it faded away instead of flew away). After it was silent again I could hear two guys in their backyard talking about it. Definitely something odd. So I googled just now and it seems that people are hearing this all over Canada and the US. Tons of youtube videos, questions, forum posts about strange jet and other noises in the sky. What gives?

it would not be difficult to make a jet that uses display technology (LCD, LED, etc.) or just pigment to make it's bottom the same color as the sky in your area.

my guess is, the US military and/or DARPA has committed at least $50 Million to this project, and they have got working prototypes in operation.

the signature on the ground would be as you described - you hear the sound, but there's not much to see.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

You know Ash- the same happened to me. I often try to see jets I hear flying over. There have been a few times that I could not find one. I just figured it was too high (although it did not sound high) or just beyond my view through the trees. No contrails.

I considered the possibility of a visible wavelength stealth technology... but dismissed it... maybe too soon.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025