Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why not to be an organ donor (must opt out!)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

why not to be an organ donor (must opt out!)

90 min commercial free podcast, just listening now, visit guest's site for more info. From what I've heard so far, organ transplantation is a $20B/year industry in USA; a live body has ~1MM organ transplant value - these factoids alone ought to tip you off re the skulduggery this situation attracts.

Spingola Speaks 2012.05.11

Guests: Dr. Paul Byrne, Bernice Jones, both of The Life Guardian, talk about why you do not want to be an organ donor.

Listen

Download MP3
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: why not to be an organ donor (must opt out!)

I almost started a new thread on this one, but I'll just piggyback it here. I did listen to it, and the guest does 95% of the talking, telling the tale of his interfamily conspiracy, mainly by an especially greedy scumbag sister, to commandeer their elderly parents assets for themselves, burning the other sibling(s). Through his story we learn about how perilous this guardianship biz can be, the role of the courts etc, when dealing with unscrupulous actors.

TS Radio/Guardianship abuse with guest Marty Pren

by Marti Oakley

in Politics

Marty Pren joins us for this special edition of TS Radio regarding the ongoing corruption in probate courts and the abuse of elderly victims with assets. Marty has first hand experience; his father was victimized by the courts via his siblings.
    This will be the first in several episodes with Marty.
    Download this episode

from

The PPJ Gazette

Rense & Marti Oakley - Guardianship - Theft, Looting And Murder- 14 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaabATPJCDM

Uploaded by JRense on Jul 4, 2011
    Marti Oakley brings to light the atrocious carrying-ons in the legal system, where individuals are deprived of their rights, and there wealth through predatory practices.
    The unprotected can have a team of Vultures waiting.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

haven't listened yrt but no you do not want to be an organ donor. That is why I have dedicated my life to ensuring my organs are not suitable for donatoring.......
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

chad (2nd September 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

I always decline on organ donation for the simple fact that everybody gets paid.

THE hospital where the surgery happens

All doctors envoled

All personel intermediaries

The family that recieves my organ has to pay medical expenses.

Insurance companies clean up all around

So there is a big fat bucket of money sloshing around but my loved ones can't acess it?

Eff that.....toss my naked corpse to the hogs and what they don't want the worms will.

Nobody is making a dime offa me.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

collector (20th August 2013),Joshua01 (12th January 2017),LuckyStrike (9th October 2012),mick silver (18th April 2013),Sandblaster (7th January 2013)

Great Value Carrots willie pete's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard not long ago in China, the harvesting of organs in the condemned (prisoners) is Rampant, as was reported, in some cases harvesting before the condemned was actually terminated
    If you don't think to good, don't think too much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

I was curious about what happened to male infant foreskin after it gets chopped off at the hospital.
    Well, guess what?... It gets sold.

http://ccr.coriell.org/Sections/Sear...=NHFK&PgId=202

http://www.foreskin.org/f4sale.htm
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I always decline on organ donation for the simple fact that everybody gets paid.
    Nobody is making a dime off of me.

there are many groups with whom i would not share an organ, because of their criminal behavior.

long story short, none of my organs will go to a Jewish recipient. not because "i hate Jews" - because of their 2000+ year history of psychopathic criminality.

i would be happy to have one of my parts go to a non-Zionist Christian. how do you put that in a will ?

hey Mamboni, do you do transplant surgeries ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    I was curious about what happened to male infant foreskin after it gets chopped off at the hospital.
    Well, guess what?... It gets sold.

http://ccr.coriell.org/Sections/Sear...=NHFK&PgId=202

http://www.foreskin.org/f4sale.htm

And that is why every reason is given under the sun as to why circumsicion is medically nessecary.

Samething happens with the placenta and umbillica cord.....they reap millions off the birth process and they still have the gall to stick you with a bill.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Some really chilling information, the still living donor is paralyzed so he/she won't twist and squirm while his organs are extracted without the use of any anesthesia. Billions for the doctors and a one way trip for the donor.

MISSION STATEMENT:

Life Guardian Foundation is an organization founded and dedicated to educate the public that life of the human person is a gift. Respect is owed to every human person regardless of their state of health throughout their entire lifespan from conception until his or her natural end.
    Read More....Click Here

Directions To Protect and Preserve Life

Your "refusal" for organ donation must be documented.

Upon registering at the DMV your verbal decline, stating "no" when asked whether or not you wish to be an organ donor, is not honored. According to the language of the law, Revised Anatomical Gift Act (2006), you must document your "refusal" in writing using "explicit language," otherwise, it is "presumed" that you have consented to be an organ donor to be utilized for the purpose of "organ transplantation, education and research."

Document your decision of "refusal" for organ donation, make known your wishes to have your life protected and preserved and ensure, that in the event that you cannot speak for yourself, your family and loved ones will speak on your behalf. It is a matter of life and death.

See video: Gloria Woods Family Organ Donation Fight

Yes, I would like to order the Directions to Protect and Preserve Life download for a donation of $2.00 (file will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your purchase).

CRITICAL INFORMATION CONCERNING "BRAIN DEATH" AND ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION

For over forty years there has been a deadly code of silence pertaining to "brain death." Behind closed doors a controversy raged. Many of those in the medical field opposed this reinvention of death. The controversy continues...

"Brain death" was invented for the sole purpose of organ transplantation, living human medical experimentation and a means in which measures to sustain life could be legally withdrawn. It was the first legal form of euthanasia in the US. This deadly code of silence has been broken.

It is time to inform the Public of the Truth....

Order Your Book Today!

Finis Vitae, 'Is “brain death” true death? are the Proceedings of the “The Signs of Death" symposium conducted at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (PAS), February 3-4, 2005, which occurred at the specific request of His Holiness Pope John Paul II. Pope John Paul II’s message to the participants was very clear: “Each human being, in fact, is alive precisely in so far as he or she is ‘corpore et anima unus’, (body and soul united) and he or she remains so for as long as this substantial unity-in-totality subsists.” This book must be read by every physician, priest, minister, emergency medical personnel, every parent and every teenager before any consideration of the issues surrounding organ transplantation.

Yes, I would like to order the book "Finis Vitae" for a donation of: $20/ea. Soft Cover (plus $8/S&H)

Order The Booklet in Printed Format Today!

Booklet includes 5 brochures and directions to protect and preserve life.
    Brochures:
    • Facts About Being An Organ Donor
    • Do Your Organs Belong To The Government?
    • Make An Informed Decision
    • Manipulation of Beginning and End of Human Life
    • Catholic Teaching on Death and Organ Transplantation

Directions to Protect and Preserve Life for:
    • Power of Attorney for Health Care
    • For Dependent Person Who is a Minor or Mentally Incapacitated Person
    • To Protect and Preserve the Life of Everyone

Yes, I would like to order the printed booklet in the following quantity for a donation of $3.00 per booklet. (Includes shipping/handling charges):

CRITICAL INFORMATION CONCERNING "BRAIN DEATH" AND ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION

For over forty years there has been a deadly code of silence pertaining to "brain death." Behind closed doors a controversy raged. Many of those in the medical field opposed this reinvention of death. The controversy continues...

"Brain death" was invented for the sole purpose of organ transplantation, living human medical experimentation and a means in which measures to sustain life could be legally withdrawn. It was the first legal form of euthanasia in the US. This deadly code of silence has been broken.

It is time to inform the Public of the Truth....

CURRENT NEWS:

Bioethics experts challenge the 'Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act (2006)' - 4-14-09
    By Paul A. Byrne, MD

Final Exit - Euthanasia in America - 3-29-09
    Discussion on euthanasia in America hopefully with Dr. Paul Byrne and Ron Panzer of Hospice Patient's
    Alliance.

Preserving and Protecting Life From Conception to Natural Death - Army of Apostles - 3-17-09
    By Dr. Paul Bryne - Life Guardian Foundation
    Click here to listen

Transplant Tragedy - Parents claim son was killed by the hospital for his organs - CBS News - 3-16-09
    By Maggie Rodriguez
    Click here to listen

Parents Accuse Hospital of Killing Son to Harvest Organs
    By Kathleen Gilbert

PITTSBURGH, PA, March 5, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - An Ohio couple filed a lawsuit Wednesday accusing doctors of removing a breathing tube from their 18-year-old son, who had suffered a brain injury while skiing, in order to harvest his organs.

Michael and Teresa Jacobs of Bellevue, Ohio, parents of Gregory Jacobs, maintain that their son's death was caused, not by his injury, but by doctors removing his breathing tube and administering unspecified medication in preparation for organ removal.

The charges were filed against Pittsburgh's Hamot Medical Center doctors and a representative of the Center For Organ Recovery and Education (CORE).

The parents also say the CORE representative directed that Jacobs' organs be removed in the absence of a valid consent.

"But for the intentional trauma or asphyxiation of Gregory Jacobs, he would have lived, or, at the very least, his life would have been prolonged," says the lawsuit. "Gregory was alive before defendants started surgery and suffocated him in order to harvest his organs," which included his heart, liver and kidneys.

The suit maintains that Jacobs "experienced neither a cessation of cardiac activity nor a cessation of brain activities when surgeons began the procedures for removing his vital organs."

The parents filed the suit in the U. S. District Court in Pittsburgh seeking more than $5 million for their son's pain and suffering, medical bills, funeral expenses, and punitive damages.

The lawsuit comes only weeks after neurologist Dr. Cicero Coimbra told a Rome "brain death" conference that, "Diagnostic protocols for brain death actually induce death in patients who could recover to normal life by receiving timely and scientifically based therapies." (http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/feb/09022504.html)

Coimbra referred to the so-called "apnea test," whereby living patients who cannot breathe on their own have their ventilator removed, and are deemed "brain dead" if after ten minutes patients do not resume breathing. The problem with the test, said Coimbra, is that otherwise treatable patients sustain irreversible brain damage by oxygen deprivation during that ten minutes.

See related LifeSiteNews.com coverage:

"Brain Death" Test Causes Brain Necrosis and Kills Patients: Neurologist to Rome Conference
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/feb/09022504.html

"Brain Death" as Criteria for Organ Donation is a "Deception": Bereaved Mother
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/feb/09022306.html

Thanks

Tag.......... I find this absolutely facinating