Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 60 Days In Prison And A $12,180 Fine For Hosting A Home Bible Study In Arizona

Thanks

Re: 60 Days In Prison And A $12,180 Fine For Hosting A Home Bible Study In Arizona

Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: 60 Days In Prison And A $12,180 Fine For Hosting A Home Bible Study In Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Like her?
    She's not bad though I prefer women with standard limbs rather than double jointed.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks

Tell me again how you stop police from beating and tazing you when they decide they want to?
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tell me again how you stop police from beating and tazing you when they decide they want to?
    You could stop them in an instant by asking for mercy.

Thanks

This guy asks for mercy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNxz6VLSOI

Thanks

This guy asks for mercy:
    Maybe it's me but I didn't see any beating in the video.

Thanks

Shit. Youtube is blocked here and I can;t watch the vid, so I took a gamble and posted it based on the description.

Road Rage by Cop Part 3: Watch man beg police to stop beating ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNxz6VLSOI
    Cops neglected to call for ambulance after Jackson, MI cops tased him 5 times for 23 seconds times 19 pulses ...
    EDIT to add that this is part 3. Maybe later I can find part 1 and 2. I really was taking a gamble on that post.

Thanks

Maybe later I can find part 1 and 2. I really was taking a gamble on that post.
    I expect you will be able to find examples where pure animal rage exceeds a policy-man's ability to reason. If you ask for mercy and they don't agree to YOUR offer (going silent being dishonorable) then seal the contract by reciting the following:

Psalm 13:5
    But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
    Best to memorize that one.

Thanks

Seriously? Quote a Psalm to a 'roid-raging active gang member, who also likely happens to be a member of the freemasonic cult?

Futile.

However you did touch on the crux of the issue: The animal rage that exceeds the policy-man's ability to reason. That is what I am always talking about when you and I get into these "back and forths" about engaging in contracts and all that stuff.

They are unreasonable, controlling, psychopathic bullies for the most part. That is all I want to get across when I argue with you about this stuff: When the animal rage that exceeds the policy-man's ability to reason, the options to negotiate or even escape harm evaporate instantly. You're fucked at that point.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They are unreasonable, controlling, psychopathic bullies for the most part.
    Believe it or not quite a few policy-men have a gut feeling about when they have cemented their jurisdiction. I doubt if they recognize it as contract although it undoubtedly is. If you ask for mercy and they don't agree (keep on feeding you buckwheats) but they go silent on your offer then you have a contract. They have to apply the same rules to their conduct as they apply to yours. What you do afterwards to complain about lack of specific performance is up to you. Personally I would hope they had a jet ski because I always wanted one, but I would settle for a cabin cruiser, house, auto, RV or practically anything (and everything) they own.