Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabala, Jews and Secret Societies

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Cabala, Jews and Secret Societies

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Professor Doom 1 has a 2 1/2 hour video on Osiris, Hoover Dam, RH negative blood with biblical proof.
    I don't know if it addresses Cabala, I haven't watched it

https://youtu.be/z7gbU1bYN5c
    This was very good. Enlightening. I think it adds to what Tumbleweed has been posting but it also reveals a few unknown things such as there being an Enoch in both the Seph and Cananite trees and that people reading the bible generally assume it is the Seph branch that is talked about BUT when you look at several oblique references including who Moses spoke to on the mount (not Yahweh) it becomes clear the bible isn't talking about yahweh although it appears to be.

Ra, Horus, Helios, Kronos/Saturn, Zeus(maybe??) and a few others are all one and the same. They are Cain. The catholic church is clearly worshiping Helios/Saturn. Saturn was known as Sol.

One of his suppositions is that the Pharaohs - Ra ruled humanity, were driven off, defeated or left. This resulted in the first Age - Helios One - The Golden Age. Maybe they are coming back. They have been trying to resurrect the one who defeated them first time around. interesting concept and surprisingly well supported with reference to some detailed historical research.

As to the blood subject, I find this fascinating. Apparently there is a report of a Canadian man who bled green blood during an operation.? The blue blood story has done the rounds a fair bit. Icke talks about it as do others. Blue bloods being rulers. RH- is supposed to be extremely rare. I remember it being a big thing in elementary school for everyone to be tested for their blood type. It was done in a social science project setting where they told you about the blood types and how some were compatible and others were not and if a mother had a different type to the child she would reject it unless given something.

That is an interesting part of the topic. All of these stories of women in ancient texts, biblical texts being visited by "God" or messenger of "God" and being immaculately concepted with a child of the Gods. What is the blood was incompatible between a mortal and a God?

The cube makes an appearance here. There is a lot of research into the cube at the moment. I've been meaning to reprise the thread on "hattybow" which should be hatybov. I was fairly derisory in that thread and a lot more information has come my way. I have a very different view on that material now.

I didn't take notes and now I realise that I should have. I will have to watch it again. More puzzle pieces falling into place. Very interesting.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

monty (24th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MNeagle View Post
    What is the 'unpardonable sin'?

ah, found it:

The Unforgivable Sin is simply attributing Jesus' power to perform His miracles to Satan or to one of his demons. When a person says this, he is denying the power and the work of the Holy Spirit. This is the one sin which God will never forgive. Further, once a person commits this sin, the Holy Spirit will stop working in his life, trying to convict him of his sin, and trying to bring him to repentance. Thus, Satan has free access to this person's soul, to do with him what he wishes. Satan can begin to harden this person's heart to monstrous levels.

I had forgotten I'd started a thread on Cabala but I do remember looking in to it. Re-reading some of the article I posted I see some things now that I believe are misinformation. Especially the stuff about Hitler.

I haven't watched the video just posted on Hoover Dam but I'm very wary of the Occult, astrology and Alien "Gods" explanations because of the quote Mneagle posted. I think we need to be very careful not to be lead astray by a lot of what's presented when it comes to those things. It seems to me satanists spend a lot of time studying these things and believe in them.

Mneagle's post is a warning to be very careful and cautious about this stuff.

I think astrology, the occult and aliens may be the tools Satan uses to beguile the children of god and lead them away to destruction.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Glass (24th July 2016),monty (24th July 2016)

Thanks

monty thanks for bumping this thread. I've watched about half of professor dooms video and reread the article on Cabalism I posted several years ago.

This is a quote from part one of the article that I believe explains all the names for Satan that professor doom points out.

"In conclusion, secret societies can be traced back to the Satanic king of ancient Babylon, Nimrod. They were established after Nimrod was executed by Shem for the crime of publicly reinstating witchcraft and idolatry. To preserve this Satanic worship and to achieve the overthrow of the hated system which had destroyed Nimrod, a secret system of Satanism had to be established. Through secret societies, the Babylonian system of Satanism was preserved. From this system, Anti-Christ will arise, and will try to destroy God's system, as has been the plan from the beginning. At this point, the entire world will be covered over by the public reinstitution of the ancient Babylonian system of Satan worship. We are very close to this occurrence today; thus, we should not be surprised to realize that God identifies the system of Anti-Christ in the book of Revelation as "Mystery Babylon" (Chapter 17). God is very literal and precise in His prophecies.

The Babylon Mysteries then spread to Egypt, where the story of the death of Nimrod and Shem's dismemberment of his body was retold as the story of Osiris. Most of the key legends of which the occultic Mysteries are comprised have been retold in many cultures and always with names and places unique to the specific culture. In this way, Satan quite successfully spread his false system throughout the world, capturing the minds and hearts of the key leaders in each country."

Most of the article I posted on Cabalism had the ring of truth to it for me. The two things that bothered me was the author saying Hitler was working with the Satanists and against Christianity as a member of the Thule society. I don't really believe that but I'll have to look in to it further.

The other thing that bothered me was the author not making a distinction between the true Israelites and the Canaanites who were mixed in with them. It's misleading when they are all lumped together as Jews or Jewish.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (1st October 2018)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

I think the aliens thing is a mis director as well. Texts talk about the coming of angels, demons and so on. It is never said that God came here AFAIK.

Other planets? Aliens simply means not from here. Aliens from another planet is what most people get in their heads when they hear the single word Aliens. It's their conditioning.

Crowley used to talk about his Demon called Lam which he illustrated as what appears to be a Alien Grey. He talked about that in the 1920's so a long time before aliens from outers pace became part of the human psyche. I think it's reasonable to conclude aliens are a cover for demons and I came to that many years ago.

I also thought it interesting that the Ra character in Stargate is also shown as a Grey - at then end during his apparent destruction.

The Superman aspects was also interesting, That the S was really a serpent. Will need to look further at that.

I went back through that guys YT catalog but didn't really see anything else that grabbed me. He dis mention some other material he has posted on the same lines but I could not see any that stood out. I'll need to re-listen and grab the names of those videos and see what else he adds.

I also notice he has sofia smallstorms skype.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

The other thing that bothered me was the author not making a distinction between the true Israelites and the Canaanites who were mixed in with them. It's misleading when they are all lumped together as

Too many ministers, preachers and other so called experts won't admit this fact or make the distinction either. My youngest son believed the jews were the Israelites. I think, with information from your posts, he now sees the truth.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (24th July 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

trump's ex with a cabala string on?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

monty (24th July 2016),Tumbleweed (24th July 2016)

Thanks

In this video done by Dennis Wise starting at about the 11:00 minute mark Cabala and the red string are explained.
    Birth till Death

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (24th July 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    trump's ex with a cabala string on?
    She doesn't appear to have a TB scar.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    In this video done by Dennis Wise starting at about the 11:00 minute mark Cabala and the red string are explained.

Powerful stuff. With #4 I noticed YT saying there was an updated version which sent me to another channel. Not sure it's the same YTuber so it might be hijacked. Just saying. #3 seems ok.

Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    [/CENTER]

Powerful stuff. With #4 I noticed YT saying there was an updated version which sent me to another channel. Not sure it's the same YTuber so it might be hijacked. Just saying. #3 seems ok.
    You can watch all 19 at this link. http://communismbythebackdoor.tv
    Birth till Death