Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by slvrbugjim View Post
    With the Helmet on, the gas mask, and all the other garb, it is possible that this was not even Holmes that did the shooting...
    Good point, he may just be the fall guy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,161 Posts

Hell, if he wanted to get away with it all he would have to have done is to shoot himself with a flesh wound, stripped off the gear and left with everyone else. You don't go to all this trouble fer shits and giggles. Another thing, why did he tell the cops his apt was booby trapped with explosives? Why not let them find out on their own and cause more damage?
    "Truth is treason in the empire of lies"...Ron Paul
    "A government is a bunch of people, usually, notably ungoverned"...
    Shepherd Book, Firefly

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Libertytree For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (20th July 2012),Osiris (20th July 2012),sirgonzo420 (20th July 2012),sunshine05 (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

This whole thing could be completely made up TV News performance involving a handful of people at Northcom, the Police, a few paid actors and a script read by newscasters.

Attachment 3226
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Santa For This Useful Post:

Awoke (24th July 2012),BrewTech (20th July 2012),Hatha Sunahara (20th July 2012),sirgonzo420 (20th July 2012),sunshine05 (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Libertytree View Post
    Another thing, why did he tell the cops his apt was booby trapped with explosives? Why not let them find out on their own and cause more damage?
    The cops will be burning the apartment promptly to remove any other identities evidence.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

General of Darkness (20th July 2012),Hatha Sunahara (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    The cops will be burning the apartment promptly to remove any other identities evidence.
    Probably sell the scrape to China, then buy it back to make Drones to watch us Amerikwans.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

sirgonzo420 (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

But Mommy, I'm scared! The News is Real, isn't it?
    No Honey. The News is pretend, just like the Movies. Lol...
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    "His behavior already reveals stark inconsistencies that question the mainstream explanation of events. For example, he opened fire on innocent people but then calmly surrendered to police without resistance. This is not consistent with the idea of "killing everyone.""

Same with the Norway shooter.

They are "well trained".

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Interesting that Columbine was 13 years ago.

Thanks

From what I have seen my gut tells me this is either false flag or totally made up by the media. These crazy shooters always go on rampages before important legislation is voted on.
    You think that the machine is so powerful that you can't fight, when the reality is that you're the battery that powers the machine.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    Interesting that Columbine was 13 years ago.
    Just a quick post about the murder of 12 people at the cinema showing “The Dark Knight Rises” in Aurora, Colorado. I have found the energies over the last few days weird and intense and I am not surprised that something like this happened, and that it is connected to “The Dark Knight Rises” .
    My initial reaction is that once again, we are seeing a mirror ritual sacrifice . The town where the shootings occurred is Aurora . From Wikipedia – Aurora :
    “In Roman mythology, Aurora, goddess of the Dawn, renews herself every morning and flies across the sky, announcing the arrival of the sun.”
    And the mirror aspect comes with the movie itself “The Dark (K)Night Rises” so we have the the Dawn and the rising of the Night at the same time . I have just come from watching the Olympic Torch Relay close to my home and am not surprised, this tragedy happened at the same time as the Olympic Torch Relay of the ‘Light’ .

The second mirror facet is 12 . At present, the news screens are shouting out that 12 have been killed . This maybe revised but again I would suggest that The Dark Knight Rises was a midnight screening, 12 pm is not a coincidence . 1 and 2 were also seen with the date of the death of Whitney Houston – 2/11/2012 .
    The final mirror factor is connected to the numerology of the theatre in Aurora where the shooting took place – Century 16 . As we have seen on this blog 911 numerology is quite common with destructive events and with the cinema Century 16, the numerology is 116, and mirror 116 and you will see 911 .
    The goddess Aurora can be connected with the planet Venus, the morning star which can be seen at Dawn- the Lightbearer, which is the same figure as Lucifer and also, the young lady who was carrying the Olympic torch, this afternoon . Lucifer Rising .
    The massacre is chillingly reminiscent of a programme made by Derren Brown – click Derren Brown-The Assassin – in which he hypnotised a subject to commit a ‘fake’ assassination inside a theatre . I am NOT saying (I don’t know the causes)) he was hypnotised but the comparison is disturbing .
    I do not intend to see The Dark Knight Rises . I watched the ‘Dark Knight’ and even though, in some ways a brilliant film I detected a dark energy associated with the movie . This is also the second Batman film in a row, which is connected to tragedy . First, the strange death of The Joker, Heath Ledger and now the killings in Aurora . The police have said the suspect, James Holmes said he was The Joker and without going into great detail, The Joker is believed to be based on the Tarot card, The Fool .
    http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/07...ice-of-aurora/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Osiris (20th July 2012)