Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Thanks

Re: 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Son-of-Liberty View Post
    From what I have seen my gut tells me this is either false flag or totally made up by the media. These crazy shooters always go on rampages before important legislation is voted on.
    Beltway shooters before the Iraq war resolution..

Thanks

There was something similar that happened here in Canada a few years ago. I can't remember the exact details right now.
    You think that the machine is so powerful that you can't fight, when the reality is that you're the battery that powers the machine.

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Here's an astrological chart for that place and time:

(Aurora, Colorado at midnight on July 20, 2012)

Attachment 3227

I'm not an astrologer, but as soon as I saw that chart, the opposition of Uranus and Mars jumped out at me. It is, at least to me, the most prominent aspect of the chart.

Here is an interpretation as applied to a natal chart:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/tra...s-op-mars.html

Transiting Uranus square or opposite your natal Mars. You may have to deal with more emergencies and dangers than usual. For instance, you may take on a job that involves disarming explosives or mining operations or something else that is inherently dangerous. Sometimes these dangers are not apparent to you and you do not find out about them until you are presented with the situation, so it is best to take all safety precautions seriously. Sometimes this indicates that your patience or fuse will be short and that you tend to react rashly. It is ill advised to operate heavy machinery, explosives, fireworks, sharp objects or firearms if you are feeling angry. If you have felt repressed, this may be a time of rebellion, when you decide to break free of restrictions regardless of the consequences.

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”

- J.P. Morgan

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (20th July 2012),Osiris (20th July 2012),osoab (20th July 2012),slvrbugjim (20th July 2012),vacuum (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

A few numbers I have read on for the FF.

Occurred at the Century 16... 116 ...911

Occurred 13 years and 3 months after Columbine.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    A few numbers I have read on for the FF.

Occurred at the Century 16... 116 ...911

Occurred 13 years and 3 months after Columbine.
    I just checked the astro chart for Columbine, Colorado on April 20, 1999 at 11:19 AM, and there are some very hard aspects (I am sure natal charts of the attackers have been done by others, so the chart that I created/looked at, was for the precise time and location of the event itself).

Mars is square Uranus in the Columbine chart, which carries the same general "meaning" as when Mars is in opposition to Uranus (as it is right now as I type this, so be careful everybody!).

(Opposition is when two planets are 180 degrees away from each other, as perceived from a point on Earth, and square is when they are at 90 degrees. Both are "hard aspects".)

All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

osoab (21st July 2012)

Thanks

and Mercury is retrograde!

http://www.ismercuryinretrograde.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

CNN's Redcoat Pierce Morgan is already currently on the rampage to outlaw gasoline in Modern America,

as the same amount of damage could have been done with two large Molotov Cocktails.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

The shooters mom's reaction.

Aurora Shootings: Thinking Of The Shooter's Mom

As families pray for their loved ones and a nation mourns another senseless spree- my thoughts immediately went to wondering who this boy's mother is. ABC News found her already, and she told reporters:

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (20th July 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

There are a couple of lessons to be learned from this. Don't be going to movies made by a bunch of satan worshipping Jews. If you just have to go arm yourself and bring plenty of ammunition. The reason no one returned fire is probalbly because anyone who has the sense to arm themselves wouldn't have any interest in going to a movie put out by a bunch of Jews. I suspect all the victims were goyims and this horror movie turned out even better than the Jew who made the movie planned. SOB's
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The interview with this guy is even a little more like the 911 Harley Guy, with the "mass heard impulse" comment.