Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Colorado Shooter Was Counselor At All Jewish Camp!

"Six hours before James Holmes burst into theater 9, the accused killer snapped self-portraits using his Iphone..."
    Did this guy confess already? Did I miss something?

I remember way back in the day when the media was careful to adhere to the principle of "innocent until proven guilty".

Now they don't even bother trying to make themselves seem impartial.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Video dug up with James Holmes I guess before he was made batshit.
    I think he was knee deep it in it right there.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I think he was knee deep it in it right there.
    I think this sheds a very interesting light on Mr Holmes. He knows something very powerful IMO.

Very pertinent given the time line issues showing up in the Sandy Hook event.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

AndreaGail (13th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Apparently Holmes' (handlers) has "converted to Islam" and retroactively declared the theater massacre wrt which he was patsy, was now "JIHAD!" LOL no lie.... see 2nd hour guest below, here's 2 hour MP3- skip to middle for top of 2nd hour:

03/25/2013 Monday - 1st Hour: With William Engdahl.
    2nd Hour: With Vera Blake.

Monday, March 25, 2013

William Engdahl on The Fracked-Up USA shale gas bubble, Vera Blake on "Muslim convert" false-flag patsy James Holmes

Mon. 3/25/13, 3-5 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (archived here.)

First hour: Author William Engdahl is one of the world's leading experts on energy/currency geopolitics and the New World Order. His new article The Fracked-Up USA shale gas bubble begins:
    At a time when much of the world is looking with a mix of envy and excitement at the recent boom in USA unconventional gas from shale rock, when countries from China to Poland to France to the UK are beginning to launch their own ventures into unconventional shale gas extraction, hoping it is the cure for their energy woes, the US shale boom is revealing itself to have been a gigantic hyped confidence bubble that is already beginning to deflate. Carpe diem!

"I converted to Islam at the (post-hypnotic) suggestion of my hypnotherapist"
    Second hour: The pseudonymous "Vera Blake" recently authored an excellent, detailed article on the evidence that James Holmes was no "lone nut Batman shooter." Now we're told that Holmes has "converted to Islam in order to re-define his shooting spree as jihad." Yeah, RIGHT! That's about as plausible as "we threw Osama's body in the ocean according to Islamic burial custom." If this doesn't prove Holmes was a mind-controlled patsy run by the same creeps who orchestrated 9/11 to launch the global war on Islam...well, what else possibly could?

Posted by Kevin Barrett at 9:34 AM 1 comment:

Labels: batman shooting, bubble, false flag, fracking, Islam, james holmes, new world order, patsy, peak oil, shale gas, war on islam, william engdahl
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th March 2013)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

no blood on the cushions

The Aurora Shooting: Sometimes Pictures are Louder than Words

March 19, 2019 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, Crime, US News, Winter Watch Articles 8
    really? Editor’s Note: There is another large scale purge of the more general red pill videos underway. Analysis of the New Zealand event is nearly impossible when the Orwellian kakistocracy is hauling people before courts for sharing the crime video. Therefore under these circumstances we feel it is important to review, educate and update prior events, and get some of our posts recycled before our site is taken down in the latest Orwellian purges. If we are removed, our material is backed up, and we will endeavor to post it under “Winter Watch II”.
    Unlike more botched deceptions of the last few years, I have had much more difficulty dissecting the haunting James Holmes “Batman” shooting. If it was a straight hoax as opposed to a hybrid or a false flag, the Crime Syndicate employed a well-executed scheme and utilized in Holmes a first-class actor (far more skillful then the B teamers of late). I am willing to entertain Holmes being a mind-controlled individual. The operators of this event seem to be a different A team crew, and best of class. Did one of the masters of this stagecraft retire, quit, or die after Aurora?
    I listened to several hours of the psychiatrist’s interview with Holmes, and did note a number of things that don’t add up.

Read: The Aurora Shooting: James Holmes’ Strange Psychiatric Interview

The Holmes trial was long and rather superficial, but certain evidence was introduced that was highly suspect. Most notable are the crime scene photos from the Arapaho County DA. There is no blood in the theater. The bullet trajectory angles shown don’t combine with the location of the “shooter” Holmes. The white markers are forensic tags, but as you will see in these photos, little sign of actual bullets. The fabric is pristine. There were allegedly 12 dead and 58 non-fatal wounded from gunfire at this scene. In fact, there are enough alleged bullets (see photo #4) in these photos that one would expect blood everywhere. Where is it? These are trial evidence photos, not media, meaning blood and carnage is not cleaned up or censored for the sensibilities of the viewer.
    no blood here no blood
    Here is more cartoon world forensics showing exit hallway. Given Holmes firing position shown in second photo (as diagrammed by the DA), all these magic “bullets’ would have had to make a sharp angle turn and flatten trajectories to effect this pattern. See enlarged.
    no blood here either
    Par for the course, there was no CCTV footage out of the very modern theater. None from the emergency exit, none from inside the screening room, none from the lobby, none from the parking lot and none from a cell-phone camera. There was no footage from the mall either.
    Read: Reminder: French Authorities Ordered Destruction of CCTV Images of Nice Terror Attack (UPDATE)
    But here is the evidence photo of alleged bullet trajectories sprayed throughout. I would invite all readers to go through the crime scene photos.

AR-15 with 5.56 ballistic demonstration starts at 1:10:
    Second photo is a close up of shell casings marked on the floor, but where are the actual shells. Where is blood? If this was a trial photo would you as a jurist accept this as evidence of shell casings?

Various other “evidence photos” released by DA.
    Winter Watch Takeway: If James Holmes was an actor, he is truly in a class of his own in terms of the staged deceptions. In this case I lean toward a mind controlled patsy similar to Sirhan Sirhan. But unlike Sirhan, Holmes is out of sight and locked away into the star chamber system. The scene in the theater itself is another poorly done and insulting staged deception. Holmes himself doesn’t remember a thing except an empty theater when he left.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2019),osoab (22nd May 2019)