Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I'm fricken sick and tired of being sprayed and I'm going to do something

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

OK, I'm fricken sick and tired of being sprayed and I'm going to do something

My plan is to contact the California Institute of Technology this week, because they're literally 7 miles from my house, and I want to and see if they would be willing to help in trying to take readings of rain water, and identify wtf is going on.

Any input or advice would be appreciated. I plan on documenting this. I'm just fucking fed up.

Voltaire: "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: OK, I'm fricken sick and tired of being sprayed and I'm going to do something

A couple of days ago I noted a lot of trails, but I also noted the weather changed drastically. It was the first day that I did not find condensation on my car in the AM.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: OK, I'm fricken sick and tired of being sprayed and I'm going to do something

I'm seeing a pattern of spraying just before rainfall. Haven't seen much around here in the last few days but of course we have the strong NE winds going on so I don't think it would make much sense to spray.

TIA Mishko for any effort you can make to shed some more light on this BS.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

Saw some trails this past week also.

They had disappeared for 6 months or so.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

This David Keith (at the beginning) I heard him say "aluminum", but he also seems to be saying "alumina" (i.e., aluminum oxide) also.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Take a weathered board, spread some soy oil on it and put it out for a week or so. Check it every day.

A friend used soy oil on a dock. He reported there seemed to be some form of crystals that formed on the surface. He thought they were related to chem trails.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Check that... just went outside and there are two planes nearly side by side, with trails from horizon to horizon.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

Same shit, different day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    I'm seeing a pattern of spraying just before rainfall.
    Are you sure that you're not seeing a pattern of rainfall, just after spraying?

Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Platinum
    Thanks

Whatever they are spraying, there must be an antidote. They wouldn't want to harm themselves too, and I don't see anybody running around with gasmasks on. Perhaps it's in the vaccines. Protect all the sheep and kill off the awake people. Society would be much easier to control after that.
    I'm not saying forget what you lost.
    I suppose there's a purpose in pain.
    What we make of ourselves has a cost,
    and it's paid every time we take hold of the reins.