Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Geocentrism

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Listen to Adam McManus Chat with Rick DeLano of 'The Principle'

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Not likely. The authors are attempting to claim some type of bias, such as different telescopes being used in the southern and northern hemispheres.
    Do they even mention the bias of magnetic polarity? One side of earth would get more negatively charged particles, the other more positive....,

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Do they even mention the bias of magnetic polarity. One side of earth would get more negatively charged particles, the other more positive....,
    Doesn't the polarity flip on a regular basis? Or is that the Sun?

I'm not sure I grasp the issue they have raised. Are they saying that the star systems behind us are older when in fact they should be younger because they are traveling behind us, meaning they came out of the big bang after us, making them younger?

or is it a rotational direction bias? Systems rotating predominately in one direction when there should be a mix of directions?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: The Principle Opens in Chicago

"more later galaxies" sounds like a 50/50 statement.

probably observed on the debatable "redshift notion", if that is the case, then it certainly is a 50 percent correct statement... light bending in the direction you're heading does not seem too very improbable.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Doesn't the polarity flip on a regular basis? Or is that the Sun?

I'm not sure I grasp the issue they have raised. Are they saying that the star systems behind us are older when in fact they should be younger because they are traveling behind us, meaning they came out of the big bang after us, making them younger?

or is it a rotational direction bias? Systems rotating predominately in one direction when there should be a mix of directions?
    Polarity of earth magnetism flips every 10 or 100,000 years or so, sun flips every 11 years or so... give or take two-three... No they haven't measured a shift in earths magnetism since we started to be able to think rationally.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Glass (1st December 2016)