Thread: The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

I have read about half this book. It is huge.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

JDRock (14th August 2012),MAGNES (15th August 2012),Tumbleweed (16th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

for more, read the revolutionary catechism by sergey nechayev from 1869. its short, to the point and you will understand how jews can justify their sociopathic mind. its free on marxists.org

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (15th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

i cant believe there are so few comments on this foundational topic. Its the impetus behind the protocols......and the fount from which all revolutions have their origin. ( i am refering to nechayevs work.) i wish someone would cut and paste it as im still comp illiterate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (8th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Catechism of a Revolutionary

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...unin_Nadar.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-Nechayev.png
    Russian revolutionary Mikhail Bakunin (1814-1876) (left) and anarchist and nihilist revolutionary Sergey Nechayev (1847–1882). (right)

The Revolutionary Catechism or Catechism of a Revolutionary refers to two documents:

The first document, better known as The Revolutionary Catechism, is a manifesto of anarchism, opposing religion and the state, advocating the
    absolute rejection of every authority including that which sacrifices freedom for the convenience of the state.[1]
    The second document, better known as Catechism of a Revolutionary, is an authoritarian manual for the formation of secret societies.
    For the second document it is debated how much input Bakunin had or if it is solely the work of Nechayev. The work called for total devotion to a revolutionary lifestyle.[2] Its publication in the Government Herald in July 1871 as the manifesto of the Narodnaya Rasprava secret society was one of the most dramatic events of Nechayev's revolutionary life,[3][4][5] through its words and the actions it inspired establishing Nechayev's importance for the Nihilist movement.[6] The Catechism is divided into two sections; General Rules of the Organisation and Rules of Conduct of Revolutionaries, 22 and 26 paragraphs long respectively;[4] abridged versions were published as excerpts in the anarchist periodicals Freiheit and The Alarm.[7]
    The most radical document of its age,[8] the Catechism outlined the authors' revolutionary Jacobin program of organisation and discipline, a program that became the backbone of the radical movement in Russia. The revolutionary is portrayed in the Catechism as an amoral avenging angel, an expendable resource in the service of the revolution,[6] committed to any crime or treachery necessary to effect the downfall of the prevailing order.[4]
    The revolutionary is a doomed man. He has no private interests, no affairs, sentiments, ties, property nor even a name of his own. His entire being is devoured by one purpose, one thought, one passion - the revolution. Heart and soul, not merely by word but by deed, he has severed every link with the social order and with the entire civilized world; with the laws, good manners, conventions, and morality of that world. He is its merciless enemy and continues to inhabit it with only one purpose - to destroy it. –
    Catechism of a Revolutionary, opening lines.[7]
    Critics of anarchism cite the Catechism as the most notorious document in what they take to be the anarchist tradition, arguing that it reflects the innately violent and nihilistic nature of the philosophy.[9] Scholar Michael Allen Gillespie has hailed the Catechism as "a pre-eminent expression of the doctrine of freedom and negation" that arose in the Fichtean notion of the "Absolute I" that had been concealed in Left Hegelianism.[6] Prominent Black Panther of the 20th century Eldridge Cleaver adopted the Catechism as a "revolutionary bible", incorporating it into his daily life to the extent that he employed, in his words, "tactics of ruthlessness in my dealings with everyone with whom I came into contact".[10] The ideas and sentiments in the work had been in part previously aired by Zaichnevsky and Nikolai Ishutin in Russia, and by Carbonari and Young Italy in the West.[11]
    The journal "Cahiers du monde russe et soviétique" published a letter from Bakinin to Nechaev, in which Bakinin particularly wrote:
    Your remember how you were angry with me, when I called you abrek and called your Catechism the Catechism of abreks.[12]
    See also

Footnotes

• ^ a b Revolutionary Catechism, Mikhail Bakunin, 1866, Bakunin on Anarchy, translated and edited by Sam Dolgoff, 1971.
    • ^ Wesson, Robert (1978). Lenin's Legacy. Stanford: Hoover Institution Press, Stanford University. pp. 9. ISBN 0-8179-6922-5.
    • ^ Heller, Mikhail (1988). Cogs in the Wheel. New York: Knopf. pp. 12. ISBN 0-394-56926-1. "The Catechism of a Revolutionary, a chilling blueprint for the ideal "New Man," was the manifesto of a secret society called The People's Revenge (Narodnaya Rasprava)..."
    • ^ a b c Avrich p.38
    • ^ Crenshaw, Martha (1995). Terrorism in Context. University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press. pp. 72. ISBN 0-271-01015-0.
    • ^ a b c Gillespie, Michael (1995). Nihilism before Nietzsche. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. pp. 162–163. ISBN 0-226-29347-5.
    • ^ a b Avrich, Paul (1986). The Haymarket Tragedy. Princeton: Princeton University Press. pp. 171. ISBN 0-691-00600-8.
    • ^ Moser, Charles (1992). The Cambridge History of Russian Literature. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 265. ISBN 0-521-42567-0.
    • ^ Mclaughlin, Paul (2007). Anarchism and Authority. Aldershot: Ashgate. pp. 7. ISBN 0-7546-6196-2.
    • ^ Avrich p.13
    • ^ Avrich, p.37
    • ^ Michaël Confino Bakunin et Nečaev Cahiers du monde russe et soviétique Année 1966 Volume 7 Numéro 7-4 pp. 581–699

References

External links

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

JDRock (15th August 2012),MAGNES (15th August 2012),mick silver (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Tom is awesome, I've met him several times. He's also Croatian.

Thanks

Thanks for the thread John, thanks for picking up the slack too, .

The OP goes places, haven't looked at it in full but very similar to a lot of material out there.

Satan was a rebel, this leads to what some Rabbi's and some Jews have claimed that Satan is their god.
    Whether they believe that as a story/allegory or they really believe that, they don't believe they are evil, just rebels, " Rabbi's argue with GOD and win " .

Don't forget the Masons too, the Occult, early Gnostics, Blat Witch,
    we are talking about the same thing.

We go back in time, to 2002, after many of my threads and posts, the conclusion.
    It's the Jews, Stupid!!!

LONG LIVE ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES !
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochus_IV_Epiphanes

Edit Add, on Agora, this is related, we had a thread/links on why the Jews never created anything,
    including Writing, Literature, many people do not understand that this is true, they make
    assumptions, they were not allowed to write, to create, to be educated, they are against
    all who did going back to Classical times, and this is what the previous link is directly about,
    they only knew how to secretly organize and decontruct the very societies they leached off of.
    Another example, they destroyed Alexandria, been reading about this recently, rioting, somehow corrupting the Romans to the point of being exempt from taxes, they burned the city down and most likely attempted to burn down the Library many times, the Greeks did not do this to themselves.
    Hence the Greeks knew who they were, and the Romans later, HENCE.
    Eustace Mullins: NEW HISTORY OF THE JEWS

Another modern example.
    What is " jewish art " , what does it mean ? They are mocking the creators operating as denigrators/destroyers !

Another modern example, I believe the old Architecture in Europe was deliberately destroyed
    by Jewry during WWII, just as they destroy archeological sites today in Israel, Iraq, Libya,
    supporting the Taliban doing this, etc, etc, destroy your enemies history and culture, creations.
    All of this is documented, the only question is it deliberate, Yes !
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (1st May 2013),JDRock (16th August 2012),optionT (6th April 2013)