Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Not sure I agree with that. He is really not a Trad Catholic, certainly not a Latin Mass Catholic, which is the usual connotation.

I loosely define trad Catholic as being critical-of/anti (((Vatican-2 'reforms'))). Not smart enough to know what Latin Mass Catholic is-- other than deducing that mass is spoken in Latin, such that modern non-Latin speakers are in the dark.

My pops got a Latin minor from Marquette U back around 1950; doubt they or much any other U have any Latin programs any more...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit & History Dr.E. Michael Jones & Dr. Tom Sunic

2 hrs, lots of Ireland talk, Catholicism, BREXIT, dajooz, media, abortion, Trump/MAGA, etc:

Monday, February 11, 2019

The Graham Hart Show - With Brizer 2019.02.11

Brizer's guests: E. Michael Jones and John Waters

Download

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

This is the first time I've seen this thread. Good thread. I have caught an interview with Jones on Our Interesting Times podcast and he was excellent.

In the same vein, I am almost done with "The Controversy of Zion" by Douglas Reed. It is a most informative book. Not light reading though.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (12th February 2019),PatColo (12th February 2019)

Thanks

EMJ & his new fangled #LogosRising (he pronounces it low-gahs) has been 'sploding across the joo-wise alt media these recent couple months - see his YT channel for all the shows he's been guest on
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu...tt7dMKQ/videos

yesterday w Adam Green,

53m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgq4pgOkGG0

EMJ's hour with Brizer last week was also great,

57m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm3sqpgwRc8

Renegade "Doesn't Play Well With Others" Broadcasting's Kyle Hunt is down on EMJ coz he's not embracing White Identity/Nationalism/Genocide like Renegade's chic boutique clique do.

Kyle Hunt Exposes the Logos Legion

I'm certainly no Kyle-Hunt-Me-Too but he raises some decent criticism re EMJ's not addressing the whole dinjoo-nuffins' War On Whites complex. Judge for urself... In his show w Brizer above, Brizer does raise the Kalergi Plan, Race Of The Future question with EMJ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    EMJ & his new fangled #LogosRising (he pronounces it low-gahs) has been 'sploding across the joo-wise alt media these recent couple months - see his YT channel for all the shows he's been guest on
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu...tt7dMKQ/videos
    EMJ's pissed at YT's adpocalypse, pinned tweet:
    https://twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/status/1141828278833111041

YouTube has censored ANOTHER one of my videos! This time they deleted my first interview with @OwenComedy. It has been re-uploaded on my @BitChute channel. They cannot repress Logos forever! #LogosRising #Censorship #FreeSpeech

recent EMJs since the Adam Green appearance above; his explosion in popularity is astounding!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lYnTDPKqONU/h...5x-ic06-xKnO1Q 1:33:04
    Logos, Ethnicity and Catholicism - EMJ on Independent Thought & Freedom Podcast

2.3K views8 hours ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zJNsJVZvmuc/h...GX1Xr4bH413BCQ 23:20
    South Bend Shootings, Sodomy and Mayor Pete Buttegieg - Commentary and Analysis

14K views1 day ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zLj8E_RoH_U/h...8qccUCyi8dEj6g 56:46
    Logos, The Trinity, Luther and Hegel - E. Michael Jones & Classical Theist

14K views1 day ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qwIUs5cZy0M/h...vWUBLKRpckTX3Q 1:01:49
    Our Interesting Times: Free Speech, Religious Freedom and Privilege

17K views1 week ago

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (8th July 2020),woodman (27th June 2019)

Thanks

desc is saying this is an "excerpt" but it's a good 27 min discussion, with host Mike Enogh & some other shmoe who's name I missed.

bitchute:
    Pushing Back Against Jewish Privilege

& this one was VG; 70 mins on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9p6Iqg7Uc

Epstein, Ethnicity, Jordan B. Peterson and Logos: EMJ + The Daily Braap:

22K views 2 days ago

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    Thanks for the thread John, thanks for picking up the slack too, .

The OP goes places, haven't looked at it in full but very similar to a lot of material out there.

Satan was a rebel, this leads to what some Rabbi's and some Jews have claimed that Satan is their god.

Whether they believe that as a story/allegory or they really believe that, they don't believe they are evil, just rebels, " Rabbi's argue with GOD and win " .

Don't forget the Masons too, the Occult, early Gnostics, Blat Witch,
    we are talking about the same thing.

We go back in time, to 2002, after many of my threads and posts, the conclusion.

It's the Jews, Stupid!!!

LONG LIVE ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES !
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochus_IV_Epiphanes

Edit Add, on Agora, this is related, we had a thread/links on why the Jews never created anything, including Writing, Literature, many people do not understand that this is true, they make assumptions, they were not allowed to write, to create, to be educated, they are against all who did going back to Classical times, and this is what the previous link is directly about, they only knew how to secretly organize and decontruct the very societies they leached off of.

Another example, they destroyed Alexandria, been reading about this recently, rioting, somehow corrupting the Romans to the point of being exempt from taxes, they burned the city down and most likely attempted to burn down the Library many times, the Greeks did not do this to themselves.

Hence the Greeks knew who they were, and the Romans later, HENCE.

Eustace Mullins: NEW HISTORY OF THE JEWS

Another modern example.
    What is " jewish art " , what does it mean ? They are mocking the creators operating as denigrators/destroyers !

Another modern example, I believe the old Architecture in Europe was deliberately destroyedby Jewry during WWII, just as they destroy archeological sites today in Israel, Iraq, Libya, supporting the Taliban doing this, etc, etc, destroy your enemies history and culture, creations.

All of this is documented, the only question is it deliberate, Yes !
    WOW ! I don't think I could put all those points, point for point like that together today.

Looking at today, THE OP, THE AUTHORS, JOHNQ Posting this, my post,
    THE FORUM, where we came from GIM, GoldenAgora, those interested
    in all this history as an answer for what was happening
    in slow burn,
    heat just went up for all, happening today, WE WERE A TEAM
    and you would think, PROPHETIC, but we were just interested in
    HISTORY and THE WHY and HOW ? We were not bad people. We cared.
    We were attacked for years by commie leftist dirt bags that hate, true haters.

I ran into some of " MAYHEM " AKA SecretMod On here, ODYSSEUS/ULYSSES/IMMANTI posts, on GIM, he always talked like a commie shit, calling himself " mayhem " hiding his identity, he promoted Anarchy on GIM under his Ulysses name, quite a few others did as well, they got no traction, just thought I would point this out.
    K OS , IS THEIR GAME ! And they rub it in your face with their names.

The Odysseus/Ulysses name, it is the same name, implies deception
    and " the end justifies the means " , the wiley Odysseus, last man standing,
    in direct anti thesis to Achilles, both extreme characters that drive two key
    books, the lesson was not to be like either.

MARRANO MILANO , WTF ? Gimme Dat, your guns and Police ?
    What's next , BOLSHEVIK SLAUGHTER !

Alyssa Milano Pushes Black Lives Matter Effort to Defund LAPD by 90 Percent Breitbart July 6 2020

JULY 7 Radical Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Calls For "Dismantling" of US "Economy and Political Systems" VID TGP 2020 ILLEGAL ALIEN ? MARRIED HER BROTHER
    ?

“As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality so we cannot stop at the criminal justice system,” Ilhan Omar said.

“We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.”

----------------------------

Have a look at the pics, to me most look like freaks, unkept,
    welfare bums, good luck getting a job, any job.
    There is something about these people ?
    Even if you are not good looking you should be clean looking,
    groomed longer hair and beard, these people do not give a shit about life, DOPEYS.

SOROS foot soldiers , ROFL ! Without the MSM , nothing but a paper tiger.

Seven Antifa Terrorists Arrested On Federal Charges After Weekend Of Carnage In Portland TGP JULY 7 2020 1 moslem 1 metizo 3 bad hair brunette fags 1 girl 1 white guy

Soros Employs and Empowers Communists Forbes April 1997 hard to find article

Soros, Occupy to turn violent says the control master.

stolen from SUKHOI FAN

Bolsheviks
    Love
    Mayhem
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

monty (8th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

This is possibly the most important thread on this board.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (8th July 2020),monty (8th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

This comment below the EMJ video was worth a repost.

Bitchute: E. Michael Jones and Charles Moscowitz: Revolution

I find these discussion to be very frustrating because of parallel worldviews on both sides. On Chuckie's side he dismisses anything Jewish which isn't in alignment with his general viewpoint, that being both conservative and religiously Jewish. So communism is condemned but he denies it was essentially a Jewish movement, and in part because it was "Godless". Dr. Jones views Jewishness and the Jew as a theological question, that it all comes down to the religion, more specifically Talmudism, at least after the turmoil of the first century. And his anti-DNA argument doesn't really leave room for the universe of Jewish ethnic self-identification which has little or nothing to do with the religion.

These viewpoints leave out or don't adequately address critical aspects of what it means to be a Jew, in the activist sense. Example: Sam Harris is absolutely a Jew, because his mother was an ethnic Jew (the basic definition) and because he self-identifies as a Jew, he is absolutely a Jewish socio-political activist, and his activism is characterized by the very worst of Jewish self-interested behaviors. And yet he is a militant atheist, which creates problems on both sides of this debate - Chuck would (absurdly) reject him as a Jew, and I suppose Mike might say Harris' atheism is just the Jewish revolutionary spirit internatized, revolting against himself; that might explain his atheism I suppose, but not really his mission of cultural neoconservatism (changing US culture to better align with Jewish desires as he sees them).

I think this is where Kevin MacDonald's work best explains Jewish behaviors, under the heading of group evolutionary strategy. Jews are a people of the blood who have been living "on the road" as a minority in other people's lands for 2000 years, and they have evolved certain behaviors to keep themselves separate from those majorities to avoid assimilating out of existence. And part of that is creating amimosity on both sides. This isn't a question of DNA at all, unless one is talking about conceptual societal DNA. Their religion is part of that but only part.

Today's most important version of Judaism is Holocaustism, their latest faith which unlike Torahism and Talmudism is shared with the gentile. Holocaustism is the almost-religious belief in the murderous anti-semitism of the gentile, 99% of Jews believe in this and the vast majority of gentiles as well, and least those from the Euro-Christian culture which is the primary target of this weapon. Among other things Holocaustism has fully weaponized the charge of anti-semitism into what it is today, and it has made any criticism of the Jew utterly prohibited in polite society. Armed with this kosher WMD, the Jew has run rampant over the last 60 years or so, in the US most importantly with the imposition of the philosophies of cultural Marxism (cultural divide-and-conquer instrumentalizing oppressed minority groups), neoliberalism (the capitalist economics of the weaponization of debt or predatory usury), neoconservatism (militarized foreign policy against past and present enemies of the Jew - mainly Arab Muslim states threatening Israel and hated mother Russia).

This is the heart of the matter, this is our world in this century, and getting bogged down in debates about religion do not get us closer to a solution, in my view.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews