Thread: Sunday Dinner...who knew I was poor edition!

Threaded View

Thanks

Sunday Dinner...who knew I was poor edition!

So...apparently I was poor when I was a kid. I called my mother for tonight's receipt. We chatted a bit and I thanked her. I started reviewing the ingredients....yep, Poor.

Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again. I had no idea I was poor. Poor people are always sad, asking for money, and apparently sitting in my fathers chair and calling me son. We were always pretty happy as a family which is why I'm surprised to find out I was poor. But, after reviewing tonight dinner, there's no doubt.

Stainless Steel cookware (Thanks Shami)
    1 whole bone in chicken breast halved. (Original recipe called for wings and thighs...told you)
    1 Sweet Onion
    2 cups De Cecco Acini di Pepe
    2 tbsp spoons Hungarian Paprika
    3 chicken bullion cubes
    1 tbl spoon corn starch

Halve the chicken breast and set aside. Set aside.
    Crack open Miller Light and thank God it isn't Genny Cream Ale or Natty Boh.
    Dissolve 2 chicken bullion cubes in 1.5 cup of Hot water.
    Melt 2 tbsp spoons of butter in pan. Add 1 diced sweet onion. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of paprika. Sauté Onions for 5 minutes.
    Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste. Place into pan and brown chicken. Skin side down first. Once browned, remove chicken and set aside. Remove this skin and place chicken back in the pan. Pour chicken bullion stock into pan and simmer for 1 hour.

Attachment 3487Attachment 3488Attachment 3489
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

2. The Following User Says Thank You to undgrd For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (19th August 2012)