Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

Yes I had to write my own bible ..........

interpret what was interpreted by who wrote it ,then interpret from others that had their own interpretation so then you can form your own interpretation ,which for all intents and purposes is probably a little bit off.......after it goes through this processhttp://gold-silver.us/forum/images/s...20%2835%29.gif

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

singular_me (1st September 2012),zap (29th August 2012)

Gold
    Thanks

...and Skirnir cast out the doltish general with flying rocks, unto him saying "Go fornicate thyself".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post

interpret what was interpreted by who wrote it ,then interpret from others that had their own interpretation so then you can form your own interpretation ,which for all intents and purposes is probably a little bit off.......after it goes through this processhttp://gold-silver.us/forum/images/s...20%2835%29.gif
    Good reply... theologians and scholars still have bright days ahead fighting... the best way to interpret texts/allegories is to have a solid scientific knowledge. Thats why organized religions regards sciences as a threat. It is easier to agree on maths than "perceptions". I do believe in christ consciousness and it is all there in the Bible, remove all fear factors to understand what Christ exactly meant.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    ...the best way to interpret texts/allegories is to have a solid scientific knowledge.
    It seems to me a working knowledge of earlier writings from the same source and the types/principles presented there are more important than latter day scientific opinions which if truly scientific are subject to revision.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by messianicdruid View Post
    It seems to me a working knowledge of earlier writings from the same source and the types/principles presented there are more important than latter day scientific opinions which if truly scientific are subject to revision.
    make sense to me... and I agree that we cant trust mainstream sciences/academia that much or at all. THOUGH, physicists like Walter Russel, have almost deciphered it all already, unfortunately their works are arent taught in high schools and colleges. I sincerely encourage anyone to read "the universal one" or "the secret of light"... it will blow your mind. Buckminster Fuller is also a great author in my view. Not to mention Viktor Schauberger and Wilhelm Reich, Tesla etc... I dont read mainstream scientific books anymore.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The introduction and timeline creation of the New Testament along with adoption of the Old is congruent with TPTB manipulation.

Appreciate Day's words on the "search" for Truth, as it's already founded.

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Certain stories contained in the bible have been found carved into rock tablets of Sumeria, aspects of the biblical story are older than the bible. That is proven.

In the bible you have essentially a gatekeeper omitting certain parts of history for you, councils of rich men, TPTB of their day, sat around deciding what would and what would not make it into the bible....under the guise of some of it being true and some it being untrue...They were really just deciding how much of their original source to include.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNocturnalEgyptian For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (18th November 2014),Gaillo (1st September 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    The following 2 points listed (below) are already erroneous. Why? Becuase there is NO SUCH THING as the "original manuscripts" Every "original" ever writ

If Jesus was resurrected on Sunday, why aren’t the words “Sunday” or “first day of the week” found anywhere in any of the original manuscripts of the Bible?
    Why have the words “Jew” and “Gentile” been written into the Bible erroneously. (They aren’t found in the original Bible manuscripts.)
    I'm just guessing; but maybe that the oldest surviving manuscripts are probably more reflective to the originals than what is around today, and she's going by that.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian View Post
    Certain stories contained in the bible have been found carved into rock tablets of Sumeria, aspects of the biblical story are older than the bible. That is proven.
    sumeria is very enlightening to say the least, the cradle of Mesopotamia.... religions have a lot more in common than many would think of. They all approach the subjects from different angles but the bottom line is still very similar.

In the bible you have essentially a gatekeeper omitting certain parts of history for you, councils of rich men, TPTB of their day, sat around deciding what would and what would not make it into the bible....under the guise of some of it being true and some it being untrue...They were really just deciding how much of their original source to include.
    400 years to write the first bible.... says it all. The message is well diluted but still there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post

Wow! For a minute there, I thought I was reading a post by the Duck!
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo