Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

Iridium
    Thanks

Re: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

I bought the book, & have skimmed much of it. One magor drawback imo, no index. But she seems to have done her research (17 years worth iirc) during her struggles with health issues to 'find the answer'.

Something to keep in mind on how they were able to manipulate so many of the populace, is that the great majority were illerate. So they relied only on the stories that came from the élders' in the synagogue, or through oral history w/in the family. Then, the invention of the printing press, & distribution of the Gutenburg Bible & increased literacy helped awaken many.

Go Martin Luther!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (26th October 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MNeagle View Post
    I bought the book, & have skimmed much of it. One magor drawback imo, no index. But she seems to have done her research (17 years worth iirc) during her struggles with health issues to 'find the answer'.

Something to keep in mind on how they were able to manipulate so many of the populace, is that the great majority were illerate. So they relied only on the stories that came from the élders' in the synagogue, or through oral history w/in the family. Then, the invention of the printing press, & distribution of the Gutenburg Bible & increased literacy helped awaken many.

Go Martin Luther!
    my pet theory

when Gutenberg started printing bibles
    the influential jews ( at the time ) decided to " edit " parts of the bible for the benefit of future jews

"He who blesses Israel will be blessed and he who curses Israel will be cursed."
    WATER
    FOOD
    SHELTER ( includes fire/heat )
    SECURITY

TSHTF does not mean you stop living
    you just change your definition of a " good life "
    - Kyratshooter

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

'nother good Spingola interview today,

Spingola Speaks 2013.01.08

Guest: Charles E. Carlson talked about the evils and prevalence of Christian Zionism, the idea of the state of Israel is the fulfillment of prophecy and is ordained of God. Christianity is about following the teaching of Christ.

Deanna's site

News Page

Official chat room

Join Spingola Speaks Email List

Download MP3
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

from what I can tell so far in my research the bible has 4 layers of comprehension to it. I believe there are more but these ones I'm confident are identifiable.

1) literal interpretation of the words as they are written on paper - I estimate about 90% of people are here regardless of their spiritual persuasion
    2) allegorical presentation of themes and concepts associated with law and contracts also messmerism and homeopathy. Jesus is illustrated as being a practitioner of both of these and many more hidden mystery skills.
    3) numerology concepts associated with astrology and divination
    4) kabalistic and masonic information coded into the book that tie in with a range of hidden mysteries including sorcery (pharmacology), homeopathy, mathematics of a couple flavours, mesmerism, divination, sacrifice procedures and other occulted material.

Jesus sending the evil spirits into swine is an example of mesmerism. Raising the dead is an example of homeopathy as is curing the sick. The dead being not actually dead but comatose. In those days coma's resulted in death because there was no means to sustain people in coma's as there is these days. This ability to bring people out of coma's was revered as being the performance of a miracle.

The allegory of the fishes and the bread is a description of alchemy which is the art of "increasing that which exists" not the creation of something from nothing.

There are also tie in's between information in the book and other sources. For instance the number of souls saved in Revelations has an exact tie in with the speed of light. The dimensions of Noahs ark, likewise have mathematical tie in's with the physics of Earths magnetic fields.

There is a huge amount of information in the bible as published however much of it is hidden in plain sight.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

BarnkleBob (9th January 2013),PatColo (9th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

For instance the number of souls saved in Revelations has an exact tie in with the speed of light. The dimensions of Noahs ark, likewise have mathematical tie in's with the physics of Earths magnetic fields.
    What do you make of this?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

It appears ALL life on Earth began thru the "panspermia" process... which means that all religious concepts & ideas are man-made & not inspired by any creator being...
    "The first reaction to truth is hatred”-- Tertullian

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    There is a huge amount of information in the bible as published however much of it is hidden in plain sight.
    http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/Wonders/P.htm

My favorite question: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.n...yone-would-he/

Lots of good reading: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/
    R O T A S
    O P E R A
    T E N E T
    A R E P O
    S A T O R

The Kingdom of God is a form of government, not a religion.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    What do you make of this?
    So far only what I have been talking about here:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ight=harmonics

I haven't gotten much further with Cathies work. I've been reading a bit of stuff about the hidden mysteries (occult stuff) from Manly P Hall and also Elyphas Levi(?) not sure if thats the right spelling.

I have a couple of ideas percolating but I want to talk to a few people with technical and mathematical expertise who well ahead of my abilities.

I believe if you can hit the right harmonic frequency of vibration in an object it will become "lighter than air". Thats a very simplified statement. We have seen experiments posted here showing things being subject to electro magnetic influences and seeing them rise up of the table or ground as if weightless. I think there are possibly several ways this could be achieved. Some require mechanical/electrical means and others might not.

For me, the idea of being in harmony with one's world is taking on a different kind of meaning at the moment.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (9th January 2013),PatColo (9th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I believe if you can hit the right harmonic frequency of vibration in an object it will become "lighter than air"
    Ice Cream Cone Engines?

Thanks

Eliphas Levi is just another Vatican lie to prevent the questioners from discovering the truth!
    "The first reaction to truth is hatred”-- Tertullian