Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Find out who you are not allowed to criticize...

Thanks

Re: Find out who you are not allowed to criticize...

So Jesus SAVES the money-changers who crucified him? Sounds like the Hollywood version of events.

Great Value Carrots willie pete's Avatar
    Thanks

the jews are dug in tighter than a tick on a hound
    If you don't think to good, don't think too much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 714 Posts

Yes, StreetsOfGold but which ones are the true jews, the chosen people?

Maybe not the pretenders that are occupying Israel?
    The harder I work, the Luckier I get!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zap For This Useful Post:

mamboni (31st August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by willie pete View Post
    the jews are dug in tighter than a tick on a hound
    like a Tapeworm.

anybody want to see a picture of a Tapeworm ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    like a Tapeworm.

Only if it's wearing a yamulke.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    like a Tapeworm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo View Post
    Only if it's wearing a yarmulke.
    Haberdasher?
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

[QUOTE=gunDriller;569525]US Gov = Jew-S Gov.

QUOTE] notice, its not uncle george or uncle ted, its; "UNCLE SAM"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    The time of the Gentiles is coming to an end and God is letting all the wealth of the world go to the Jew. This preparation that God has allowed (through families like the Rothschild) to transpire has been long coming. You see some of the picture but NOT the bigger picture. In the near future after the Church is gone (taken out) and your Anti-Christ makes his apperance (most likely through an alien) which will claim they are our creator. He will make peace between Israel and Palestine (the philistines) the whole world will realize during this time that it's the Jews that really have the (financial) control and will gather together to fight against them. They will be severely out number but they AS A NATION will realize that Jesus Christ IS their Messiah and Jesus Christ will come to wipe out everyone of Israel's enemies.

Your ONLY hope is in Jesus Christ, something they do not AS A NATION realize but YOU as an individual CAN... NOW... while there's still time. Time is running out.. fast
    sog, the false prophet who preceeds the antichrist will be jewish, how else will orthodox jewry accept him as a prophet and the antichrist will BE the jewish messiah ( so they think)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo View Post
    Only if it's wearing a yamulke.
    best i could do was find a picture of 2 rats wearing a yarmulke.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3-BC49I5eV...eyyarmulke.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...awall1.533.jpg
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    The time of the Gentiles is coming to an end and God is letting all the wealth of the world go to the Jew. This preparation that God has allowed (through families like the Rothschild) to transpire has been long coming. You see some of the picture but NOT the bigger picture. In the near future after the Church is gone (taken out) and your Anti-Christ makes his apperance (most likely through an alien) which will claim they are our creator. He will make peace between Israel and Palestine (the philistines) the whole world will realize during this time that it's the Jews that really have the (financial) control and will gather together to fight against them. They will be severely out number but they AS A NATION will realize that Jesus Christ IS their Messiah and Jesus Christ will come to wipe out everyone of Israel's enemies.

Your ONLY hope is in Jesus Christ, something they do not AS A NATION realize but YOU as an individual CAN... NOW... while there's still time. Time is running out.. fast
    Below is a quote from the Jew Harold Walace Rosenthals interview by Walter white Jr. Rosenthal admits that the god of the Jews is Lucifer.

http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm The Hidden Tyranny "Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer." The above is an exact quote of Harold Wallace Rosenthal, former top Administrative Aide to the then Senator Jacob Javits, who was since defeated in the 1980 election. I, Walter White, Jr., for the past 17 years Director and Editor of the monthly conservative publication WESTERN FRONT, was told about Mr. Rosenthal's boastings around Washington, D.C., and I was encouraged to meet with him and to interview him (for a fee). Mr. Rosenthal had stated publicly that the Jews will completely dominate throughout the entire world -- and that they control every facet of political life in America and every aspect of the communication media. (Mr. R's emphasis). Eventually Mr. Rosenthal and l were brought together, at which time I interviewed him privately and taped said interview with Mr. Rosenthal's knowledge and consent. During the lengthy meeting Mr. Rosenthal became impatient, rude and vulgar (all of which is recorded on the tape) and he sought the balance of his fee before I had concluded my questioning. Since the entire interview was so lengthy, in 1977 we released and published only the first portion under the same title as above "THE HIDDEN TYRANNY." Copies of this manuscript (Part I) have been sought by people from all around the globe. We now release the balance of the taped interview as Part Two. Although I do not wish to digress, an Eastern analyst has told me that "The Hidden Tyranny" manuscript (Part I) has had a pass-on readership of 3.5%. Thus, if true, the manuscript (Part I) has been read by more than 7 MILLION people. When this final portion (Part Two) begins circulating, its impact may be even greater. It depends upon you, the reader. Before any agreement was reached between us, I had established with Mr. Rosenthal that he would answer an unlimited number of questions with complete honesty and to the best of his ability. It was because of this understanding that I took issue with Mr. Rosenthal during the final stages of the interview and accused him of not being honest with me as it related to his response to my question: "Do you have knowledge of WHEN and WHY the story began about the Jews being God's chosen people?" That is when he said in part: "Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown