Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FEMA Camps and a Getaway Plan

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

FEMA Camps and a Getaway Plan

Some good analysis and advice here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/036951_fi...er_lining.html

This is from Mike Adams at Natural News. He takes a good hard look at FEMA camps, and what their purpose is, then does some math about various scenarios relating to their purpose. He comes up with something that most of us here at GSUS know viscerally. That life in the big cities is going to be dangerous as hell, and gives advice on how to reduce that danger by living in low population density areas. He outlines a good strategy for survival in the coming collapse. Here's a sample:

95% of America is rural open space

According to U.S. Census Bureau data, roughly 95% of the USA is rural open space. This is even true in California, where 94% of the population lives in just 5% of the land space of the state. (http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2003/07/01/census-bureau-...)

Think about this for a minute. Ninety-four percent of the population lives in just 5% of the space!

So where do you think the FEMA round-up operations are going to be focused? They're going to be focused on the 5% of the geographic space where the population is concentrated. The cities, namely.

That means 95% of the American landscape will remain a FREEDOM ZONE where there simply aren't enough troops to cover the geography. Yes, troops can and will cover all the highways, bridges, interstates and major roadways. But there are endless back roads, pathways, farms and ranches off the beaten path that will simply be ignored.

Even more, National Guard troops aren't going to want to mess with heavily armed rural populations to begin with. Do you think a bunch of troops want to roll through the mountains of Idaho in the middle of a civil war, with armed rebels hiding behind every tree and rock? Not a chance. They're going to focus their efforts on the disarmed cities where civilians are completely helpless to defend themselves. Turn off the water supply to Los Angeles, and the entire city surrenders in 72 hours.

Chicago also comes to mind as a likely target for rounding people up. Think about it: 2.7 million people, mostly disarmed, ready for the taking. It's "easy pickins" for a holocaust if, indeed, holocaust is the goal.

New York is an easy target for the holocaust, too, with 8.2 million people who are mostly disarmed. Los Angeles provides 3.8 million people to fill the incinerators, although battles with the inner city gangs will be hard-fought.

Houston is another story altogether. With a population of 2.1 million people, there are probably at least half a million armed citizens in Houston. Houstonites are not going to just quietly get stuffed into transport trucks and hauled off to the incinerators. There are a lot of African-American brothers in Houston who know their history -- and they know not to trust the government when someone says, "Just hop onto this transport boat and everything will be fine." The last time that line was offered to black folks, it didn't turn out to be honest advertising.

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

chad (29th August 2012),k-os (29th August 2012),muffin (29th August 2012),Osiris (29th August 2012),Twisted Titan (1st September 2012),zap (29th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: FEMA Camps and a Getaway Plan

this is why i live at the bugout location.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

zap (29th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    this is why i live at the bugout location.
    i do also....i had to sacrifice alot to leave sodom, but i would never go back. i still consider geography of the utmost importance for any survival situation. And an absence/scarcity of people a close 2nd.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

zap (29th August 2012)

slowbell

This is a good article, timely for me, one I needed to read. The cities have a way of keeping folks there, even the ones that want to leave.

I need to kick it in the ass and get out of here. I can smell my destination already, small town, off the beaten path, good folks there. Under the table, barter economy. Out of the city. Might even have a part time job waiting for me, working under the table, driving rescue boats. Pays pretty good too.

Gold
    Thanks

"New York is an easy target for the holocaust, too, with 8.2 million people who are mostly disarmed. Los Angeles provides 3.8 million people to fill the incinerators, although battles with the inner city gangs will be hard-fought."

Won't those New Yorkers be surprised when that nice man Michael Bloomberg waves the troops in and then waves good bye to all the deportees as they're loaded onto the trains.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

If a small minority live in rural areas won't they just bomb them? I mean, they could just fence off cities and make them giant concentration camps.

Right now they are just regulating people out of rural areas, like in rural Los Angeles County:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

zap (29th August 2012)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    If a small minority live in rural areas won't they just bomb them? I mean, they could just fence off cities and make them giant concentration camps.

Right now they are just regulating people out of rural areas, like in rural Los Angeles County:
    That guy needs to change his sign. Delete the ING on the end. Then it will apply to people.

The people affected need to dig around and find out why they are really being targeted. There must be something there they want.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Gold
    Thanks

Shami, LA county is not representative of rural areas. From what I could tell from the video, the over-regulation is occurring on the county level, with its seat of power in a large city, and California is known for its lunacy.

Such nonsense as this is why I do not own real estate, but if I talk about it, I get attacked by morons as happened last time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skirnir_ For This Useful Post:

zap (31st August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

it will NOT be jew york or chitz-cago....they both have jew mayors, they will be in charge of rounding up "terrorists" in their city,while some other city burns...

Palladium
    Thanks

Don't forget to put a Delorme Atlas & Gazetteer map of your state in the ole' bug out bag.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Katmandu For This Useful Post:

AndreaGail (1st September 2012)