Thread: New York Cops Prepare For Civil Unrest

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Thumbs up New York Cops Prepare For Civil Unrest

New York Cops Prepare For Civil Unrest

Special unit set up to ‘troll Twitter and Facebook’ for “suspicious activity”

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com

Friday, August 19, 2011
    In the aftermath of last week’s riots in the United Kingdom, the NYPD has held a “mobilization exercise” to train police to prepare for civil unrest in the United States, while also launching a program designed to spot signs of potential trouble via social networking websites.
    http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20...9/amd_nypd.jpg

The NYPD Disorder Control Unit brought together police from all five of the city’s boroughs to rehearse what the response would be “should out-of-control riots break out here”.

“Approximately 180 police officers total from each borough’s task force, including the horseback and aviation units, came out for the drill,” reports the Metro.

However, unlike in the United Kingdom where the rioters mainly comprised of teenage kids taking the opportunity to steal iPods and other high-end electrical goods, civil unrest in the United States is far more likely to have a political motivation.

With many Americans now becoming “pre-revolutionary” as a result of their fury at the Obama administration and equally unpopular lawmakers in Washington, potential civil unrest could spring not just from a poverty-stricken underclass, but also the shrinking middle class.
    Perhaps that’s why the Department of Homeland Security is increasingly focusing its anti-terror apparatus on white middle class Americans, portraying them as domestic terrorist in a series of PSA videos.

In addition to the riot training, a new NYPD unit has also been set up to “troll sites like Twitter and Facebook for suspicious activity” in order to pre-empt potential flash mobs and other civil unrest.

Social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter came in for harsh condemnation following the UK riots, with Prime Minister David Cameron advocating authorities have the power to shut down access during times of public disorder.

For his part in decrying social media, Cameron was praised by none other than Communist China, which habitually censors the Internet to hide political corruption or prevent legitimate protesters from receiving media attention. The Communist state routinely uses such powers, which Senator Joe Lieberman has called to be introduced in the United States, to cover up atrocities and abuses against its own citizens.
    Twitter, Facebook and Youtube are all banned in China and even sanitized government approved versions of these websites are now being shut down for long periods of time so that they can “remove all politically sensitive content under orders from Chinese internet authorities”.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Iridium
    Thanks

Re: New York Cops Prepare For Civil Unrest

& yet they're helpless to prevent pre-arranged flashmobs from looting...

oh sorry, this wasn't about Goldman Sachs!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

I'm telling ya, if I was a jew, I would be shitting in my pants if the people of this country find out what they've done and their crypto jew lackeys.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Why prepare for unrest NYC is a Gun Free Zone.

Why should Bloombutt be worried.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    I'm telling ya, if I was a jew, I would be shitting in my pants if the people of this country find out what they've done and their crypto jew lackeys.

The only ones that have to worry are mid to low level Jews.......the High ranking ones ALWAYS make a clean get away for the deal turns sour.

But I will say........ this time around a few high rollers might be tossed to the ravenous Goyim as sacarifical lambs for greatter good of Jewry.

It makes no difference to them ........ they will whore out the own mother and sister for a few shekels.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

and yet again people keep going to they's site and there telling everyone what there doing ....Friday, August 19, 2011
    In the aftermath of last week’s riots in the United Kingdom, the NYPD has held a “mobilization exercise” to train police to prepare for civil unrest in the United States, while also launching a program designed to spot signs of potential trouble via social networking websites.
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

same tired old formula....import third world troublemakers, stir the pot and create revolt against "evil white devils" then send in swat and the rest of the cops to arrest and attack whitey for defending himself.....yawn, have i told you yet to get the hell out of sodom before its too late?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

General of Darkness (2nd September 2012),VX1 (2nd September 2012)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Fema camps are ready to welcome their new guests....... but hospital will be closed for those who are hurt.

The biggest troubles will be in the biggest cities....... I am glad as hell to live away from them.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

chad (2nd September 2012)