Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler- The greatest story NEVER told!

Thanks

Adolf Hitler- The greatest story NEVER told!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

Barbaro (8th September 2012),Blink (8th September 2012),General of Darkness (3rd September 2012),iOWNme (5th September 2012),nunaem (17th September 2012),steyr_m (6th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Re: Adolf Hitler- The greatest story NEVER told!

i didn't listen to that video yet, but ZCF is one of the most gifted young historians i have met - he has written & collected several good articles about the HoloHoax -

http://zioncrimefactory.com/
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

oh gaawd i hope this isnt another good st. adolph thread. lets be honest and answer a few on point questions shall we?
    1. why was shikelgrubers name changed to gentile sounding hitler?
    2. Why did shikelgruber have as the source of "his" askenazi party a jewish philosopher named alfred rosenberg?? oh, i guess he was too busy taking orders fron other jews to actually see one in his own cabinet! ...also hoarder has proven himmler was also a sheenie.
    3. show me how many rich jew bankers were actually killed by shikelgruber??( ill help you, the anwer is 0)
    and tell me why "hitler" was NOT gentile, NOT aryan, and NOT EVEN GERMAN! what a fukin poser!

and WHY, does your opinion of hitler mirror EXACTLY that of jew historians saving the halohoax #s

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (3rd September 2012),Blink (8th September 2012),hoarder (3rd September 2012),iOWNme (3rd September 2012),mamboni (7th May 2016),osoab (18th January 2015),Oz Waver (20th April 2013),Santa (5th September 2012),sirgonzo420 (5th September 2012)

Thanks

Let's not turn this into a "Hitler worked for the Rothschilds and was of jewish ancestry because i read it at godlikeproductions"-thread.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

LuckyStrike (3rd September 2012),nunaem (17th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Norweger View Post
    Let's not turn this into a "Hitler worked for the Rothschilds and was of jewish ancestry because i read it at godlikeproductions"-thread.
    I also heard he was part black, was the first rapper, could dunk a basketball, a flaming faggot and on and on and on.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

mamboni (7th May 2016),Norweger (3rd September 2012),nunaem (17th September 2012),steyr_m (6th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

my perception is that he was a patriotic German - loyal to his society - who saw the ills associated with Jews & Jewish culture & expelled them from German culture, allowing many to emigrate to "the desert" (Israel) and to the US, placing some in internment camps like the US did to Japanese-Americans during WW2.

and, he also got carried away and invaded Sweden, Poland, France, and a few other countries.

i know Germany had a long-standing border dispute with Poland but ... Sweden ?

why did Hitler feel compelled to invade countries other than Poland ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (3rd December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    I also heard he was part black, was the first rapper, could dunk a basketball, a flaming faggot and on and on and on.
    This is all true.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

Hermie (3rd September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

http://www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com/

WW2:
    Number of Goys killed......millions.
    Number of Khazars killed......a handful.

Jew bankers do it again and again and no one notices...They finance both sides and the Jew media foments the wars.

WW2 was even better than most....it launched them to permanent victim status.

Can Jews act? Really, haven't we noticed that most actors are Jews? Herr Schickelgruber performed well, along with fellow Jews Stalin, FDR and Winston Churhill.

The end result reveals the original intention.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Bigjon (3rd September 2012),Blink (8th September 2012),C.Martel (14th July 2017),horseshoe3 (5th September 2012),iOWNme (3rd September 2012),JDRock (5th September 2012),mamboni (12th August 2016),mick silver (8th September 2012),osoab (3rd September 2012),Santa (5th September 2012),skidmark (3rd September 2012),woodman (5th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

This is all true.

FYI I'm on part two right now, I found the remaining 5 videos of the 6

Here's part two.

If you run your mouse over the top of the video you can click on going directly to the video which will open up another window form youtube and on the right side you can find all the remaining videos. I know all of this stuff mentioned, but I truly enjoy the narration with video.

The best part is that they're using parts of the video from the kike series, Hitler: The rise of Evil directed by this Canadian fucker. I do love the name CHRISTIAN DUGUAY. He just reaks of jewness and his first name is Christian. Total fucking calamity.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...640_SY427_.jpg

17. The Following User Says Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

Norweger (3rd September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    my perception is that he was a patriotic German - loyal to his society - who saw the ills associated with Jews & Jewish culture & expelled them from German culture, allowing many to emigrate to "the desert" (Israel) and to the US, placing some in internment camps like the US did to Japanese-Americans during WW2.

and, he also got carried away and invaded Sweden, Poland, France, and a few other countries.

i know Germany had a long-standing border dispute with Poland but ... Sweden ?

why did Hitler feel compelled to invade countries other than Poland ?
    Hitler invaded Norway through Sweden. The Swedes made a deal and let Germany load it's tanks and armor on Swedish trains to invade Norway through the back door. The traitor Quisling, Norways minister of defense took down the border patrols so the German's had smooth passage all the way into Oslo and other strategic points. This is what my cousin's told me. You can't find one mention of it in the official history, must be politically incorrect to remind the Swedes of their cowardly treachery. My cousin's were a lot madder at the Swedes than at the Germans.