Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive Tax Increases If Obama Re-Elected- Be warned!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,640 Posts

Exclamation Massive Tax Increases If Obama Re-Elected- Be warned!

I have always respected Dick Morris as a reliable and sincere source of political information. Anyone who works for a living and pays income taxes needs to watch this; because if Obama gets re-elected we are in for another ass-rape tax-wise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-wIfI2whjiM
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: Massive Tax Increases If Obama Re-Elected- Be warned!

sadly, people will vote for the kenyan PRECISELY because this is what he's going to do. WHERE MY FREE SHIT AT FROM 'DEM RICH PEOPLE, YO?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

madfranks (12th September 2012),midnight rambler (12th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Wouldn't that depend on the elections, isn't about half of the other elected critters up for reelection, and how good/bad they go for each party? And who will have a majority in both houses?
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Wouldn't that depend on the elections, isn't about half of the other elected critters up for reelection, and how good/bad they go for each party? And who will have a majority in both houses?
    Doesn't matter, Barry does most if not all his stuff via executive decree..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Are you prepared to take that chance, Canine-hombre?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Are you prepared to take that chance, Canine-hombre?
    Not at all, but there is really nothing this small old dog can do about any of this shit. Except complain and a fat lot of good it does in the greater scheme of things.

So why should I worry about something I can not change or control? Complain and worry about it on this forum?

We all here are on the same page on this line of thinking. So why preach to the choir? Not worth my mental energy!

This dog will sideline himself and bunker down in my dog house and prep. And try and wait it out if I live long enough!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Taxes will go up if homie the clown gets re-elected or if whitey the clown is selected. The guy in the video can't do math and he is exaggerating a lot of the numbers, which discredits his whole point.
    Patience comes to those who wait.....calculate distance, drop, wind speed, relax and gently commit.

Once the economist's neurons and dendrites are fully programmed (usually for life), economists serve as robotic broadcasting devices explicitly designed to hide the political nature of the economy from the public. In other words, the economist serves no function in society except to protect the ruling elites from public scrutiny while they loot the planet. Jay Hanson

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th September 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Taxes will go up if homie the clown gets re-elected or if whitey the clown is selected. The guy in the video can't do math and he is exaggerating a lot of the numbers, which discredits his whole point.
    The numbers sounded about right to me. Which ones did you find fault with, specifically?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,015 Times in 1,252 Posts

Morris is a neocon shill.
    Reagan raised the SS tax on everyone.
    When the time comes Mittens will do the same to "save" Social Security & Medicare.
    A bipartisan,bicameral super duper budget committee will analyze the problem and make the appropriate recommendations and they will be followed by POTUS.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th September 2012),Shami-Amourae (12th September 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    The numbers sounded about right to me. Which ones did you find fault with, specifically?
    I only watched it once, but applied the marginal rate to the whole income to come up with first number, and the mortgage deduction and state taxes he says a $2000 mortgage and simply applies 40% to it. It would be the INTEREST from the $2000 mortgage times the marginal rate, and the state tax times the marginal rate. I also haven't heard about this anywhere else. What I have heard is that AMT is going to hammer EVERYONE that makes more than like 100k and that will phase out all these deductions. I am not sure if that was part of what he was getting at?

It's gonna suck, even if his numbers are wrong....
    Patience comes to those who wait.....calculate distance, drop, wind speed, relax and gently commit.

Once the economist's neurons and dendrites are fully programmed (usually for life), economists serve as robotic broadcasting devices explicitly designed to hide the political nature of the economy from the public. In other words, the economist serves no function in society except to protect the ruling elites from public scrutiny while they loot the planet. Jay Hanson

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

madfranks (12th September 2012)