Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harass

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harass

Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds

http://www.amazon.com/Government-Bul...ibdefboobom-20

Publication Date: September 12, 2012
    Government regulations are out of control. They dictate how much water goes into your commode, and how much water comes out of your showerhead. They determine how hot the water needs to be in your washing machine, and how many miles to the gallon your car must achieve. Since the Patriot Act, your banking records, your gun registration, and your phone bill are easily accessible by government snoops. Mothers are arrested for buying raw milk. Families are fined for selling bunny rabbits without a license. Home and property owners are strapped with obscene fines, entangled in costly legal messes, and sent to federal prison, all for moving dirt from one end of their land to another. Unelected bureaucrats, armed with arbitrary rules and no need to back them up, stonewall and attack American citizens at every turn. The damage can be overwhelmingly taxing---financially, emotionally and even physically.

And who is being held accountable? Government regulation and red tape run amok in Washington, and honest, tax-paying citizens are the victims of an administration's misuse and abuse of power. Now, Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, takes an in-depth look at the legislation that is trampling the rights of ordinary citizens, strangling their ability to conduct private, everyday activities without egregious government interference. He highlights outrageous searches, seizures and arrests, and points to thousands of regulations that have been added to the books since Obama took office. Most importantly, he charts a direction out of this mess, and toward renewed freedom for all Americans.

These stories are of everyday Americans badgered and harassed by their own government---the very institution that is supposed to serve us all. This gross breach of our constitution is as frightening as it is real, and GOVERNMENT BULLIES is a call to action against it.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (17th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Ha

fuck rand paul.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

BrewTech (13th September 2012),gunDriller (17th September 2012),Hatha Sunahara (17th September 2012),iOWNme (13th September 2012),LuckyStrike (13th September 2012),osoab (13th September 2012),Santa (14th September 2012),Shami-Amourae (13th September 2012),Tumbleweed (13th September 2012),Twisted Titan (14th September 2012),vacuum (13th September 2012)

Great Value Carrots LuckyStrike's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Ha

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    fuck rand paul.
    Damn right.
    http://www.truthinourtime.com/

"Speed is the only truly modern pleasure" - Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    fuck rand paul.
    i had a chance to speak with a Massie supporter at the gym about Rand.

he insisted that we step into an empty area of the gym before talking about it.

he says he works on the Massie campaign (long distance), and that Rand is VERY similar to Ron in terms of outlook. also that Rand is purposely hiding his independence for reasons of political expedience.

i.e. to have a chance at the White House in 2016.

i think both kinds of politicians are helpful to us (i.e. we the people) - honest pols like Wellstone & Cynthia McKinney, and pols who hide their true feelings but do not abandon them.

which camp Rand falls into, we may not know for sure unless he makes it into the White House.

i would vote for Rand over Romney or Obama, knowing that it is a roll of the dice and that i don't really have a way to know the true Rand.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Sen. Rand Paul Calls for End of Aid to Pakistan, Egypt, Libya

Posted by crescentandcross in Uncategorized on September 20, 2012

http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/news_g...868430151.JPEG

BUT NOT ONE STINKING DIME FROM AMERICAN AID TO ISRAEL, WHICH ACCOUNTS FOR MORE FOREIGN AID EXPENDITURES THAN ALL OTHERS COMBINED.
    Continue reading
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mick silver (21st September 2012)

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Sen. Rand Paul Calls for End of Aid to Pakistan, Egypt, Libya

Posted by crescentandcross in Uncategorized on September 20, 2012

http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/news_g...868430151.JPEG

BUT NOT ONE STINKING DIME FROM AMERICAN AID TO ISRAEL, WHICH ACCOUNTS FOR MORE FOREIGN AID EXPENDITURES THAN ALL OTHERS COMBINED.
    Continue reading
    Rand does support cutting off foreign aid in general to all countries.

He has been asked "Even Israel?!" before and he repeated that all foreign aid should be cut off.

That being said, since US embassies are getting burned and whatnot in Muslim countries, it seems politically expedient for Rand to emphasize that foreign aid to Muslims countries be cut off.

He is playing the politician game. What the fuck did people expect? He is taking a different approach from his father, but he is, as a Senator, also a higher-ranked politician than his father, so he is watering down his libertarianism in talking to the FoxNews viewing voting pool because that's how you get elected to higher office.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (21st September 2012),mick silver (21st September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

he playing there game in hopes to getting what his dad could not . i can only hope this is whats going on , but the other side would also know this if this is what he doing
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Rand Paul is backing Mittens, someone who won't try to change any of the things he's complaining about. so i guess that makes him, at least, complicit in the harassment, abuse and imprisoning of everyday Americans. he may sound a little like his father but this is just lip service.
    "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."
    -unknown

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gunny highway For This Useful Post:

Osiris (13th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Go ahead and send your money to Rand 'Snake in the Grass' Paul. IM sure he and his NeoCon buddies will enjoy it.

Jesse Benton anounced he will go work for Mitch McConell now. Guess who's list of names he will take with him to SPAM away.....YOURS>.

I keep getting emails from 'Rand Paul' asking for money. WTF!! I keep marking them as SPAM, but they continue to come through. Its almost as if the entire Paul thingy was to collect up peoples names and address.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sui Juris View Post
    I keep getting emails from 'Rand Paul' asking for money. WTF!!
    Me too. I donated to Ron Paul's campaign and now I'm getting emails from Rand Paul? Who is supporting Romney? How does that work?