Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harass

Great Value Carrots LuckyStrike's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Ha

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    fuck rand paul.
    Damn right.
    http://www.truthinourtime.com/

"Speed is the only truly modern pleasure" - Aldous Huxley

Thanks

Re: Rand Paul has a new book. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Ha

When it gets to the point that they try to dictate the detailed minutiae of your life, it's game over. The whole thing is going to pop.

Thanks

I can't believe everyone has taken this long to figure out that Ron and Rand are phonies I had my suspicions about Ron for a long time but after I saw him in the movie Bruno I knew for sure he was a fucking Luminati tool!
    -Hillbilly 8)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Should have named it Gubbermint Bullies :a Autobiography
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

AndreaGail (15th September 2012),iOWNme (14th September 2012),LuckyStrike (14th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Publication Date: September 12, 2012
    Just looking over the current 13 amazon reviews,
    Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed,Abused,and Imprisoned by the Feds: Rand Paul,Ron Paul: 9781455522750: Amazon.com: Books

Five 5-star reviews all posted Sept 11,
    Four 5-stars & one 4-star Sept 12,

^ so these astroturfers who allegedly got possession of and devoured this 320 page book all on or before its 9/12 publication date, and wrote up & submitted their verbose & flattering 5-star amazon reviews, were "setting the tone", establishing the "bandwagon" group-think they hoped would take root.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/...x2-220x147.jpg

Re the one mere-4-star review on 9/12, only 1 in 6 amazon astroturfers found it "useful", despite its making an observation which I trust is the real main purpose of the book,

1 of 6 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars Good case studies, but too me focused!, September 12, 2012
    By
    N. Blackburn "neb0512" (Elgin, IL) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)

This review is from: Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds (Hardcover)
    Although, Rand Paul brings public "light" to the abuses of power by the US Government powers by the EPA and TSA in some stunning "case studies". I couldn't help but feel that this was a "look at me and what I am doing" angle. I had thought his writing style would be similiar to that of Senator Jim Demint. It wasn't!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

O
    Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    don't ask rand any inconvenient q's, else he sicks the jack boots on you,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKXpzdFQ_I
    It is a very simple straightforward question! Why do you support Mitt Romney? And he get a henchman to threaten the journalist for asking this question with loss of journalist credentials, and jail.

Go to hell Rand Paul! Kudos to these REAL journalists, exposing this blatant abuse of power, and total unaccountability.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

audio on this is way low, need headphones, jist is in the last ~20 sec's - it's observed that John Kerry attended this year's bilderberg, and Rand is asked if he'd support a investigation into whether JK violated the Logan Act. Rand's answer: "no comment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKIrTKmLbo
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

iOWNme (17th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I think his book should be renamed "Government Bullies: It takes one to know one, and how I screwed the liberty movement and became a Bilderberger."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

there never been a liberty movement , it was a setup from the start to get money . a true liberty movement would be when people take back there country
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

I dont know nothing about The Man..or the book. But I like the title of the book. And if folks are buying the book..maybe they are waking up a little bit??
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." T.J.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. (MJK)

Silence is Treason!