Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dollar no longer primary oil currency – China begins to sell oil using Yuan

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: Dollar no longer primary oil currency – China begins to sell oil using Yuan

back up for more news
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I'm doing that, unfortunately I've only been in the workforce for about 4 years.
    Any amount is better than none. Instead of going out for dinner, or going to the bar, I'll buy a 1oz silver bar instead. I still go out and live, but I do sacrifice a bit to add to the stack.

Being in the workforce for 4 years will be better than some people who have faith in stocks, savings accounts, and "traditional" ways to hold their money if they've been working for 40 years.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks

Yesterday was the first payday I didn't pickup PM's in a long time. Bought thousands and thousands of rounds instead.