Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pastor James Manning: "I Stand with Israel" - WTF?

Thanks

Re: Pastor James Manning: "I Stand with Israel" - WTF?

i used to like Manning because he was bashing " Mac Daddy " obankster
    now he's off the Xmas card list

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Going against Israel is a SURE path to your destruction.
    FUCK YOU israel

your days are numbered . . .
    WATER
    FOOD
    SHELTER ( includes fire/heat )
    SECURITY

TSHTF does not mean you stop living
    you just change your definition of a " good life "
    - Kyratshooter

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian-guerilla For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

You stand with or against Israel. There is no inbetween.
    If you stand against Israel you are effectively standing WITH their enemies.

Although I am aware of Israel's wrong-doings, that is for their God to judge, still they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
    Going against Israel is a SURE path to your destruction.
    The current state of Israel is not synonymous with the Israel of the Scriptures.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

zap (29th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

they can buy anyone are anything at any given time , so why are so many shocked by this ... who to say a hit man not been to see him
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    they can buy anyone are anything at any given time , so why are so many shocked by this ... who to say a hit man not been to see him
    Manning has been a Zio-cocksucker the entire time I've been aware of him (starting in '08).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Every individual, every government, every institution and every church all around the world that stands "with" Israel needs to go stand "in" Israel literally and permanently.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    The current state of Israel is not synonymous with the Israel of the Scriptures.
    It can easily be said that the current state of America is not synonymous with any former founding documents either.
    I think what we're lacking is a clear understanding of the psychology and philosophy involved in a pact that was made long ago. What conclusions or possibilities can be drawn from such mental gymnastics over time? Is this why prophecies speak of Armageddon? A naturally occurring cyclical human condition. A human cost to survive?

Could "SoG" post related scripture on sacrifice, please?
    A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    To get to Heaven you have to draw your tongue up, down, and around the brown bowels of Righteousness. That's right. Submit. Make sure to "Support 100%"
    To go to heaven you MUST be born again. If you're not born again, you'll going to hell. Liking or not liking Israel has NOTHING whatsoever to do with going to heaven.

Israel becoming a nation again is fulfilling prophecy. What a bunch of Bible illerates here and these SAME folks claim they are "prepared"?
    You're prepared alright, for hell

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
    Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

To go to heaven you MUST be born again. If you're not born again, you'll going to hell. Liking or not liking Israel has NOTHING whatsoever to do with going to heaven.

Israel becoming a nation again is fulfilling prophecy. What a bunch of Bible illerates here and these SAME folks claim they are "prepared"?

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
    Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
    Since you are the leading bible expert on gsus...I'd like to ask you a question I've asked other religous people I know. What is the difference between Israelites and Jews in the bible?
    I understand that the word Jew doesn't even appear until later in the bible.
    Were the money changers Israelites or Jews that Jesus whipped and drove out of the temple?
    Thanks in advance!
    EE
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Since you are the leading bible expert on gsus...I'd like to ask you a question I've asked other religous people I know. What is the difference between Israelites and Jews in the bible?
    I understand that the word Jew doesn't even appear until later in the bible.
    Were the money changers Israelites or Jews that Jesus whipped and drove out of the temple?
    Thanks in advance!
    EE
    But he said: Thy name shall not be called Jacob, but Israel: for if thou hast been strong against God, how much more shalt thou prevail against men? Gen 32:28

Israel was Joshua, and from him sprang 12 tribes [of Israel].

'Jews' is just a word to agglomerate those who came from the 12 tribes who worshipped at the temple in Jerusalem (in Judea). 'Jew' phonetically comes from the 'Ju' in Judea.

The money changers were un-named, but I guess they worshipped at the temple (so could be loosely called jews), and likely were from the 12 tribes.

Thanks

maybe this thread should be moved to the " Religion is a rackett " forum

i will have little tolerance for bible-thumpers after TSHTF
    WATER
    FOOD
    SHELTER ( includes fire/heat )
    SECURITY

TSHTF does not mean you stop living
    you just change your definition of a " good life "
    - Kyratshooter

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadian-guerilla For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (30th September 2012),gunDriller (30th September 2012)